Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5rating 4.1481481
Overall Rating 1.8518474/5rating 1.8518474rating 1.8518474rating 1.8518474rating 1.8518474
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

ND
Nelida D.
Miramar, FL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
customer service always plus
Orlando Castellon is always very helpful

Lyndsay M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Once you get there is 5stars
The main issue is getting the appointment. The online service is terrible: I had a chat online twice. Both times they promised "a colleague will get in touch to confirm the appointment by phone or email" and nothing happened! I finally drove my self there and the associate who sold us the car one year ago was able to schedule the service. So, once you are there everything is excellent and smooth.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Dear Lindsay, sorry that you went through such a difficult process to get an appointment. I'm not sure what is going on with the online server. But, I am happy that your service with us went well. We do strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day!

PC
Patricia C.
Dania, FL
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Same service always. Prompt and curtious. Very satisfied!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Dear Patricia, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give total satisfaction to our customers.

SJ
Sandra J.
Hallandale, FL
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I always encounter professional and courtesy service
The service was done in a timely manner and I appreciated it
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Dear Sandra, thank you for your feedback and survey, we appreciate it. We do strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Have a great weekend!

Jayne K.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Very professional service managers, full explanation of what was needed.
Very professional service managers, full explanation of what was needed.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Dear Jayne, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Enjoy your weekend!

SL
Simon Shing L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly Service Representative
Even though it was busy, the service representative was very nice and friendly.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Dear Simon, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Have a great day!

WD
Wiltenson D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Great!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Dear Wiltenson, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We strive to give complete satisfaction to all our customers. Enjoy your weekend.

DN
Denise N.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
😎
Marco is the best. I had a positive experience today. The service was fast.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Dear Denise, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Hope you enjoy your day!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
service
excellent service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. have a great evening!

IR
Isaac R.
Boca Raton, FL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Bad Customer Service Maners
Service advisors feel they do you a favor servicing your vehicle
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Dear Isaac, I would like to apologize for your experience at our facility. Our advisors always strive to give 100% satisfaction, Thank you for taking my call, Happy holiday's to you.

ME
Mark E.
Hallandale Beach, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
My 2008 Elantra SE is maintained by Lehman Hyundai. Brought it in for scheduled service (oil change, engine filter, tire rotation, systems check & top off fluids). It was determined that new tires were needed (plenty of tread left but the tires were 3 1/2 years old and cracks & dry rot were evident).

Made an appointment for the next day and had 4 new tires installed along with 4 wheel alignment and balancing.

No issues and the Kumho tires selected were buy 3 & the 4th tire is $1.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear Mark, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Have a great evening!

RT
Richard T.
Hallandale, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2018 Category: Service
professional
customer reliability is paramont from this dealership
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear Richard, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give total satisfaction to our customers. Have a great day!

Experience Counts
The staff at Lehman Hyundai have always made me feel like a VIP. Kudos to everyone in the Sales and Service departments
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give complete satisfaction to our customers.

VB
Veronica B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The waiting time has improved
The staff has improved on service, thank you
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear Veronica, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We always strive to give complete satisfaction to our customers.

Judith M.
2009 Hyundai Azera
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Orlando Mancini has always been the best service advisor. But the service tech needs improvement. Should have been inspected before returning the car to me.
Orlando Mancini is excellent !
The tech who worked on my brake job needs improvement!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear Judith, thank you for your feedback, I would like to apologize for the fact that you were not fully satisfied with the technician. We always strive to give complete satisfaction. If you can give me a call so that we can discuss the matter a little further, I would appreciate it.

305-653-7111 Ext 3409

2011 Hyundai Elantra
?
Staff very professional
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Always great services at Lehman Hyundai.
It's always a pleasant experience taking in my Hyundai Santa Fe to Lehman for service. Marco our assigned service consultant is welcoming and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He keeps my car well tuned for my daily commute.

Thanks, Lehman. Marco is a great person, please keep him happy!
Casanova
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Enjoy your evening!

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/04/2018 Category: Service
It's all about the dollar
Bottom line is I purchased a brand new car and a month later my a.c. didnt work due to a little rock piercing my coolant tank. I had to pay for it out of my pocket, I just felt they could have helped me out with labor cost since the car.was brand new but they made me feel, like it was about the dollar. I will never reccomend anyone to purchase a Hyundai
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Dear customer, I'm sorry that you had to go through this unfortunate matter with a rock piercing your coolant tank. I would like to talk with you a little more so that I can get a full undestanding of the complete issue. I can be reached at the number listed below. I look forward to hearing you.

305-653-7111 Ext 3409

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent customer service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we really appreciate it. We strive for 100% satisfaction for all our customers. Enjoy your day!

SF
Susan F.
North Miami Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Equus
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Nice to feel like they really do care.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Dear Susan, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We strive to give our customers 100% satisfaction. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.