Overall Rating 4.183333/5Overall Rating 4.183333/5Overall Rating 4.183333/5Overall Rating 4.183333/5rating 4.183333
Overall Rating 1.8833382/5rating 1.8833382rating 1.8833382rating 1.8833382rating 1.8833382

Janice K.
Boca Raton, FL
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service department is just amazing… Especially Orlando Castillon.. Who is always so personable and gets me in and out and tells me exactly what has been done on my car which I appreciate so much ..
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Dear Janice, thank you for your feedback and stars, we always strive to give 100% satisfaction. And thank you for being a loyal customer. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

RA
Rodrigo A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Service excellent.
Orlando Castellòn customer service and skills made my visit absolutely amazing.

Thank.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Dear Rodrigo,

Thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Juan B.
Hollywood, FL
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service, very knowledgeable service man.
Excellent service.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Dear Juan,

FL
Happy Customer
Stephen was great as always.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback, and we want to thank you for being a loyal customer of ours. Hope you have a great day!

Kenneth B.
Quick In and Out Service
I went in for 6 month service and to clear a Recall. I was completed and gone in 1.5 hours.

Thanks Orlando Mancini
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear Kenneth,  thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Bloomsburg, PA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Amarilis Hidalgo de Jesús
Friendly and helpful people.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

ME
Mark E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance & belt issue.
Another easy, uncomplicated visit to Lehman Hyundai. Mr. Orlando Mancina is my Service Advisor and has been since the Elantra was purchased new at Lehman in 2008. Always a pleasure working with him.

Issue diagnosed. Fairly priced and timely repair.

Dear Mark,

Thank you for being a loyal customer, and thank you for allowing us to continue to service your vehicle. We always aim to give 100% satisfaction. Enjoy the rest of your day!

LV
Leandro V.
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service in service department
The only exception I have is the waiting time.. it takes so long to change oil.

Dear Leandro,

Thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. I do apologize for the long wait. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a wonderful day!

YH
Yoheiza H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Expereriencia, conocimiento, rapidez y amabilidad.
Quisiera expreasar mi infinito agradecímiento a este consecionario, la atención es excelente , extraordinaria y especialmente al Sr. Daniel Jimemez, services advisor de Lehman auto word, quien con mucha perseverancia se abocó a resolver la falla de mi carro hasta que se resolvió, es muy amable y paciente, además conoce su trabajo y a su empresa, los felicito a ambos....
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear Yoheiza, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

TJ
Tracy J.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
location
friendly service and helpful people that work there
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear  Tracy, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Matt B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Better experience in the lounge
This location needs some renovation
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear Matt,  thank you for your feedback. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, and we hope that you will give us the another chance. Have a great day.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
recall handled professionally
received recall on hyundai regarding possible bearing problem. Brought it in for servicing. They handled it within the time they said they would.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

AD
Amy D.
Amy D
Jason is great
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Dear Amy, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it.  And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day!

WL
William L.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The work was done quickly and completely. My service advisor, Dan, followed thru on all of my cars needs.
My service adviser not only reviews the needs of my car, but also always does his best to get the work done
on a timely basis. additionally the waiting room is very comfortable for the wait.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Dear William, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

VL
Veronica L.
Miramar, FL
Service Guy
Orlando was very nice. He makes the visit comfortable. I was surprised that my car was not washed though. They've always done it in the past. Not Orlando's fault I'm sure.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Dear Veronica, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Sorry that your car was not washed, we will make sure that you get it on your next visit. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day!

SF
Susan F.
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Auto service review
Always very accommodating
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Susan, thank you very much for being a very loyal customer to Lehman service. We appreciate the recommendations & your business.

NR
Nancy R.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
Salelady very helpful
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Nancy, thank you for the recommendations and the stars!!!! Very much appreciated by the service team.

ET
Elaine T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fist contact
Jason was outside when I arrived and he was with me all the time. Explained all I needed. Took care of me and my car like my father would.
I felt safe amd trusted what he told me about car and what to do.
No overcharge.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Elaine, thank you for the recommendation and the stars. Jason has been with us a few years now and he's been an asset to the team all the way. Very professional at his job.

Miami Gardens, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Dear, customer thank you for the stars!!!! It is always good to hear any feedback from our customers.Very much appreciated

Ruth S.
North Miami, FL
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience
I came to this Dealership without an appointment, but I was immediately greeted and serviced. They also washed my car without me asking. I will be back to this one from now on. Thank you for the great experience.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Ruth, thank you for the stars, your business and the comments. We hope you will make Lehman Hyundai the place to service your vehicle.