Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5rating 4.1481481
Overall Rating 1.8518474/5rating 1.8518474rating 1.8518474rating 1.8518474rating 1.8518474

TD
Tobi D.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Orlando is an excellent service representative. He informed me what services were needed, and l was able to wait for my car. It was parked in a space which was easy for me to drive out. Price for service was fair. I will definitely come back and request Orlando once again.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Dear Tobi, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. At Lehman we strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Have a great weekend.

JO
Juan O.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The service was very fast, I was in and out in no time.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Dear Juan, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we really appreciate it. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

VP
Virginia P.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Jason is awesome! He is always polite & attentive & takes the time to keep me updated on the status of my service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Dear Virginia, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to all our customers. Hope you have a great day.

UC
Ulyana C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
!!!
Quick and easy service. Thank you Marco
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Dear Ulyana, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it, and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Hope you have a great day.

CF
Craig F.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The day I was there , not a long wait before talking with someone.
The best part about my experience was the person who helped me. His name was Adam. He told me what to expect and when. Advised me by phone and text to explain the vehicle problem I was having. Contacted me first thing the next morning letting me know roughly how long repair would take and when I could pick up my vehicle. -- I find that very nice as opposed to calling the dealer to see if your vehicle is ready and be put endlessly on hold and waiting and waiting on someone to call you.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Dear Craig, thank you for your feedback and the stars, it is greatly appreciated. At Lehman we strive to give 100% satisfaction to all our customers. We are very pleased that your experience here went really well. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and we hope to see you again. Have a great day.

Mollie B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service. Walked GM in and hearing employee singing ole school songs ain’t bad either. Made my day.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Dear Mollie, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we really appreciate it. Happy to hear that your service was great, we do strive to give 100% satisfaction, even with the old school songs, (service with a smile)  And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Enjoy your evening.

Christian B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Really happy with the service i got at Lehman Hyundai thanks to Orlando Mancina.
Really good experience, i was so pleased with the service that called 2 friends that they where in the days of service their vehicles and recommended Orlando to them, amazing customer service, will be a loyal customer from now on.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Dear Christian, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We are so happy that you had a great service experience with us and you will continue to allow us to service your car. And thank you for recommendation to your friends. At Lehman we strive to give our customers 100% satisfaction. Enjoy your evening.

Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repair Completed
Work done to my satisfaction in a timely manner.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate it. I am glad that you are satisfied with the service, we do try to give 100% satisfaction. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

CO
Christopher O.
FL
Service advisor 2591 Stephen Mckenzie you need a big promotion 💯
Yeah the service was quick Stephen Mckenzie really really took care of me and the service was very fast service advisor 2591 did an excellent job getting me in and out I was happy to come their for the first time when I damaged the back of my vehicle and get quick service like that did not take me long to be in their thank y’all so much.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Dear Christoper, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to all our customer, and I am pleased that you were satisfied. Hope you enjoy your day.

Improve Customer Service
Improve customer service and satisfaction
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, I am sorry that your experience here was not so pleasant. If you would like to give me a call so that I can discuss this matter with you a little further so that I can make things right for you.  I can be reached at the number listed below, and my extension is 3403. I look forward to hearing from you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

EC
Edmalia C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Jason went above and beyond to ensure my car was serviced well. Everyone was pleasant and efficient.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Dear Edmalia, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. Here a Lehman we strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers! hope you enjoy your weekend.

great customer service
employees are very friendly and give great feedback and service on car
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. Here at Lehman we strive to give 100% satisfaction. Enjoy your weekend.

Madelyn R.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good and fair repair.
All I had was a nail in my tire. Could have sold something else.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Dear Madelyn, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate you taking the time to fill it out. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Hope you have a great weekend.

LA
Lola A.
Pompano Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
The service that a recived
Mr. Adan Martinez give to me an exelent service since the moment you arrived to the dealer, the way he expleing to me what do I have to do whih my car.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Dear Lola, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Hope you enjoy your day.

Sandra S.
North Miami Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2018 Category: Service
They serviced me, not me them
Sandy Stuban the valet service was the greatest
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Dear Sandra, thank you for your feedback and stars, really appreciated. We strive for 100% satisfaction to all our customers. Hope you enjoy your day.

AA
Anthony A.
Professionalism of service manager
I was treated very kindly and professionally. The manager was thorough and my car was done in approrpiate amount of time.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Dear Anthony, thank you for feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to all our customers. Hope you enjoy your day.

Toya M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
A long ways coming...
The key: knowing that my car sales and service department is located smack in the middle of a wide range of hardworking employees, students, professionals, families so taking advantage of the location should be practiced with providing quality service at all times.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Dear Toya, thank you for taking the time to do the survey and allowing us to service your vehicle, we appreciate your feedback, with feedback from our customers it allows us to see where improvements can be made so our customers leave here happy. At Lehman we strive to give 100% satisfaction.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Brianna B.
fixing the problem
N/A
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Dear Brianna, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate it. Here at Lehman, we strive to give our customers 100% satisfaction. Have a good evening!

HB
Humberto B.
Hallandale Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
Good service andattention from Orlando Mancina
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Dear Humberto, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We strive to always give 100% satisfaction. Enjoy your day!

KG
Kevin G.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Car
Mike is awesome
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Kevin, thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how Mike took care of. We value your comments & recommendations very much.
Sincerely