Overall Rating 4.1724117/5Overall Rating 4.1724117/5Overall Rating 4.1724117/5Overall Rating 4.1724117/5rating 4.1724117
Overall Rating 1.862066/5rating 1.862066rating 1.862066rating 1.862066rating 1.862066
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SG
Saul G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/22/2019 Category: Service
very nice and efficient place to do business!
great service,great people!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Dear Saul, thank you for your feedback and survey, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Sunny Isles Beach, FL
F this place
Fu
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Dear customer, I am sorry for the time that you had to wait in service, yesterday was an extremely busy day with a lot of walk in customers. Please give me a call so that we can discuss this matter a little further.

Hallandale, FL
time
all aspects are acceptable only issue is the time mangement, it is always, always much longer than told.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction. Sorry for the length of time you had to wait, and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Jacqueline G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Candy my service advisor went out of her way to make sure my service was done promptly and that I was taken back home to wait for car to be serviced and taken back to pick up car. It showed me she really care about her clients.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Dear Jacqueline, thank you for your feedback, it's really appreciated. We strive to give 100% satisfaction. We are always happy to hear that our are fully satisfied, and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

*hear that our customers* typo in previous message.

Jackie K Ext 3409

Charles C.
Pembroke Pines, FL
01/19/2019 Category: Service
4 star
Everyone and everything was acceptable!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Dear Charles, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We always strive to give our customers total satisfaction. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Hope you have a great day.

IV
Irina V.
Aventura, FL
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Marko is very good and attentive
Sstisfied
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Dear Irina, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We strive for total satisfaction  for our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Pembroke Pines, FL
Friendly staff
Place was clean and staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great weekend.

Judith M.
2009 Hyundai Azera
Yay Orlando Mancini
He’s the best
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dear Judith, thank you so much for your feedback, I'm happy that all was well with Your visit. whenever you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me. Have a great weekend.

EB
Edward B.
Hallandale, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
People
people are very friendly
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dear Edward, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your car. Have a great day.

Anthony B.
New York, NY
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Amazing attention to my needs.
I was driving my Genesis and heard a noise when I applied the brakes. We have a second home in Aventura and don't drive the vehicle that often. I walked into Lehman Hyundai (with no appointment) and Mike Perez took the car for a spin and suggested it is either a tire issue or a rotor issue. He sent me home via Uber and said he would call within a few hours; the rotor needed to be replaced but the part had to be ordered. As I only have one vehicle here, I would not have a car for the weekend. He called me back and arranged for a loaner. So Uber took me back to the dealership and I picked up the loaner at 6:00 PM (closing time). The part came in on Tuesday and the job was completed. I have dealt with Mercedes, BMW and Audi and I never was dealt with in the manner that Mike did. I needed help and he delivered.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

dear Anthony, thank you so much for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. I am so happy to hear that you were well taken care of. We strive to give our customers 100% satisfaction. Hope you have a great day.

VP
Vilma P.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
My vehicle advisor is wonderful
All the vehicle advisor are all wonderful
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dear Vilma, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Miramar, FL
The best attention
Every time i visite Hyundai Dealership i receive the best attention😍😊
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to Our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Hope you have a great day.

ST
Sonya T.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service from staff was good
But I have a shake in my car like it service wasnt done .
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Dear Sonya, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Hope you have a great day.

Julio L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2019 Category: Service
cust service and mechanic service
the young guy in cust service was a big A service person and Andre the mechanic A + they are defenatly proffesionals
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Dear Julio, thank you for your stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to Our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your car. Have a great day.

Hialeah, FL
Best Place For Hyundai
Great place with employee that taken care your needs
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Sincerley,

AO
Annette O.
Rating for 1/9/19 service
Timely service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Dear Annette, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Jorge C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Worst service ever from a Dealership
Have no words to describe my disappointment. They charge me for my first oil change 7kmiles, did not wash neither vacuum my car, took to long and the service advisor a big time dutchebag !!!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Jorge, I want to apologize for your experience here with us, w always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Please give me a call so that we can discuss this a little further, I would appreciate it. My number is listed below. I hope to hear from you soon, so that we can get this resolved.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Jorge, thank you for speaking with me , I appreciate you, I will take care of you when you come back, just call me when you are ready and I will set everything up for you. Thank you ahead of time for doing the re-score for me. Call me if you need anything. Have a great day.

Johana P.
Tks
Everybody was friendly
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Johana, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. We always strive to give total satisfaction to Our customers, and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Hope you have a great day.

Conroe, TX
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Not Returning
Slow service, the people came of as rude and inattentive.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Dear customer, I am so sorry to hear that your service with us did not go so well for you We always strive to give total satisfaction to our customers. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss this matter further. I look forward to hearing from you.

North Miami Beach, FL
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and comfortable atmosphere
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.