4.6

Overall Rating 4.391753/5Overall Rating 4.391753/5Overall Rating 4.391753/5Overall Rating 4.391753/5rating 4.391753
Overall Rating 1.9793814/5rating 1.9793814rating 1.9793814rating 1.9793814rating 1.9793814

AD
Alejandra D.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
My go to
Always come here
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Dear Alejandra,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feed back, we appreciate it. Our goal is to give "100% Satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "Five Stars"!. We look forward to serving you again.

Cary H.

Dear Ivan,

JJ
Joanne J.
Orlando maintains
I have been so please with Lehman Hyundai maintaining my car excellent condition people great and supervision wonderful.

Dear Joanne,

CJ
Cynthia J.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
MIKE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND INFORMATIVE.
WORK ON VEHICLE TIMING WAS SATISFACTORY...

Dear Cynthia,

2018 Hyundai Kona
Maintenance issues!
Waiting time for maintenance is not acceptable!

Dear Migdalia,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your feed back.We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to provide "five star" service, as well as "Five stars" in return from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to ensure 100% satisfactory service each and every time to all of our customers, and we always appreciate your business. I will be reaching out to you via telephone so that we may discuss this matter further.

NR
Nathan R.
North Miami Beach, FL
Better communication
Just want to add one more thing. WHen I arrived in the morning there did not seem to be a systme for appointments vs walk ins. I know this bothered others. Still, yyour service guys are good. You need a better appointment service and better communication that the car is ready

Dear Nathan,

Maria M.
Hialeah, FL
Customer service
For the 4 past years I have bought Hyundai products and used the car maintenance services. Very disappointed that Mr. Mackensie has been moved to another department. His efficiency, customer service, attention and care can’t be replaced. The service department needs him back. Coincidentally while I was waiting at the guest area, till my car was serviced, heard other customers commenting about how good Mr. Mackensie is and he needs to go back to his prior position. I hope this customers can also write a comment in this regard and have Mr. Mackensie back to continue representing Lehman Hyundai with excellency at the Service Department.
Best wishes Mr. Mackensie! You are the best!
This time Don took care of my appointment and he did a very good job. Thank you Don!

Dear Maria,

Orlando, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Most horrible place to get service
The service is horrible. The staff ignores the customers and do not let customers know when their vehicle is done preferring to sit on their butt.

Dear Dieula,

HB
Hernan B.
Awsome customer service by Marco and Lehman Hyundai
I always experience the best customer service at Lehman Hyundai. Marco is so customer service driven and dedicated, it makes a lot of difference for us, the customers.
He's always on top of your situation, communicates with you constantly. Thank you Marco!.
I highly recommend Lehman Hyundai service.

Dear Hernan,

Chasity C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Five stars.
Lehman Hyundai is very professional about their services. They really care about you and make sure you're satisfied with everything they do. Many returning customers remember the employees by name that's how comfortable we are.

Dear Chasity,

AO
Adeline O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great and friendly people
Orlando Mancina is great guy and he makes everything so simple.

Dear Adeline,

Dear Alberto,

ME
Michael E.
Hyundai Service
I have not had any bad experiences with the service or service writers.

Dear Michael,

BA
Bernex A.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Yaria was the best, he was very informative to myself about the issues that I have with my car. And offered a package that's very affordable instead of doing one thing after another.

Dear Bernex,

MJ
Markus J.
Miami Gardens, FL
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Orlando and Marco are always helpful and great to explain what type of service your car needs and why, I really appreciate that!

Dear Markus,

11/13/2019 Category: Service
The service provided at this dealership is exceptional. I appreciate the effort to assist me and ensure complete customer satisfaction, following and issue I had with my vehicle. Thank you all! Ask for Marcos when you go :)

Be prepared to wait!
I'm over Hyundai as a whole! The Sonata engine issues have COMPLETELY turned me from ever purchasing from them again. This dealer is ok, just be prepared to wait when you go to service. At minimum, 3hrs. I would recommend this dealer if you already have a Hyundai. I wouldn't recommend buying Hyundai in general if you didn't already have one.

Dear Brythney,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to receive "Five stars" from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to provide 100% satisfactory service.

Pembroke Pines, FL
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
I always feel welcome when i come to dealership for service or looking for a new car.

Dear Glenn,

EW
Eddie W.
FL
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Mrs. Jackie
From the beginning to the end Mrs. Jackie was very nice and helpful. I never met her... but if I do?? I would like to shake her hand and let her know that she is what customer service is what it should be at a dealership. Warm and caring for the customers... please don’t change Mrs. Jackie 😉🤩

Dear Eddie,