Overall Rating 4.1086957/5Overall Rating 4.1086957/5Overall Rating 4.1086957/5Overall Rating 4.1086957/5rating 4.1086957
Overall Rating 1.8260826/5rating 1.8260826rating 1.8260826rating 1.8260826rating 1.8260826

AV
Alexis V.
Dania, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
Nothing out of this world service wise.
Genesis should have separate service area
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Good morning Alexis, we appreciate you allowing us to service your car and we value your feedback. We strive to do 100% for our customers, and as soon as Genesis seperates from Hyundai completely, you will see that. With that being said Alexis, would you please consider restoring for 5 stars? Enjoy the rest of your day.

AF
Alice F.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Ms
I trust my services writer.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Dear Alice, thank you for the 5 stars. We really appreciate your business.

Teresa L S.
North Miami Beach, FL
07/13/2018
Excellent service recieved.
Service team and Arnaldo solis Service manager worked very hard to solve the problem with my car. Actually they are still working in it. But i am very thankful for everything u guys doing.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Teresa, thank you very much. for the score, your comments and your business.

Lehman Service Experience
My experience at the service dept was great!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Dear customer, thank you for the 5 stars. We really appreciate your business.

ME
Mark E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Drive Belts Replaced
Had 2 drive belts replaced as they showed wear on a previous (regular) maintenance service (oil change, tire rotation, top off fluids, car wash).

All went well. No issues. Mr. Orlando Mancina, who has been my Service Adviser for 10 years, continues to do a fine job. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Dear Mark, thank you for being a loyal customer and we appreciate the 5 stars. We appreciate you.

AP
Alex P.
Great service and experience
Great service provided i recommend. Good proffesional Staff
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good afternoon Alex, thank you for the 5 stars. We really appreciate your business.

Teresa S.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Bad service experience
Car under warranty cant fix it. No found the problem.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Teresa, thank you for the feedback on your last visit to our dealer. We are very sorry that the vehicle may not be fixed but its an intermitten concern that our dealer is working together with Hyundai Motors to resolve. As per our conversartion earlier please reconsider giving our department an opportunity to resove this issue and give us a rescore of five stars for how we have handle the situation.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Stephen was an excellent customer service representative.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your 5 stars, we want to let you know that we really appreciate your business.

Ruby S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
atmosphere, fast service staff
The service from when you drive in the center is always excellent, you have quick and excellent service.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good morning Ruby, thank you for the 5 stars, and we want to let you know that we truly appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!

Hialeah, FL
Best service ever
I’ve been wit Lehman for the past 6 years. They have the best staff ever
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good morning Ana, thanks for the 5 stars and thank you so much for being a loyal customer, we truly appreciate your business.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Very convenient
Had to have vehicle towed to location (unexpectedly ). Late afternoon and raining. Marco got me a loaner and keep me abreast if status of part needed for vehicle. I wished i could have gotten a courtesy wash through.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Dear customer, thank you for the feedback, I'm sorry that the car broke down and had to be towed and also the car wash, please any day you are in the neighborhood, feel free to come in and will get a courtesy wash for you, make sure you ask for the service manager.

HS
Howard S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Nothing above average here
Typical car service department here nothing above average. Would recommend only for location.
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Howard, Thank you so much for your feedback about your recent service experience at our dealership. Your feedback is very important to us and with your feedback, it informes us on the area we need to improve on. As per our conversation earlier, the part was on back order which is why the delay in the arrival. When the part does arrive the contact number that is on file will inform you to come in. I understand that you stataed that you dont have the car on a regular bases, we do have a 30 day hold guarennte period for the part. So from arrival date to the dealer, you have 30 days to make a appointment. I will have your service advisor give you a call as soon as possible. If there is anything else that I could assist you with please email or call me.

Jennifer Pearce

New York, NY
2006 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
very professional
everything was great. Especially Orlando Messina. He's a pleasure.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Lillian, so happy everything went great for you. Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

EM
Eric M.
Cooper City, FL
Car Service
Very fast and friendly service.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good morning Eric, Thank you for the five (5) stars, we really appreciate your business.

Claudette B.
Hollywood, FL
Always a pleasure.
It's always a pleasure to work with Steve. He tells you what's needed with no pressure. And is always on time.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good morning Claudette, thank you for the five (5) stars, we really appreciate your business.

Lawrence S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Ease of dropping car off and picking it up.
Marcos was a pleasure to deal with.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Good afternoon Lawrence, I want to thank you for the five (5) stars and your feedback  We value your business.

ST
Stephen T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great people!
Excellent experience!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Stephen, thank you for the five stars, we appreciate your business.

Solomon M.
North Miami Beach, FL
A/C Recall for 2016 Tucson
Went in Saturday for an appointment and the places was packed! Fortunately I didnt want long at all before I was called back and my car was ready! Im a bit surprised Hyundai didnt mail or notify their customers of this A/C sensor recall? Nevertheless I walked away satisfied.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018
Solomon, I want to take this time to thank you for being such a valued customer. I do apolgize about the lack of communication about your recall. Thank you for the five (5) stars and we appreciate your business.

Sincerly,

LA
Lorraine A.
Miramar, FL
Service Excellence with a smile
Customer Service Rep. Stephen was very helpful and answered all questions that I had reference my car. Very pleasant and nice young man, attentive and friendly. This was my third time and each time the experience was very pleasant. The wait time was not long either. I recommend this young man for the highest rating that can be given for excellent customer service. He is a shining example of delivering customer service excellence. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to rate him.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Lorraine, I want to thank you so much for your feed back, we are pleased to be informed that your service advisor took very good care of you. We value your business.

HC
Hobenson C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality
No comment
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hobenson, thank you for the five stars, we appreciate your business.