Overall Rating 4.183333/5Overall Rating 4.183333/5Overall Rating 4.183333/5Overall Rating 4.183333/5rating 4.183333
Overall Rating 1.8833382/5rating 1.8833382rating 1.8833382rating 1.8833382rating 1.8833382

Kenneth B.
Quick In and Out Service
I went in for 6 month service and to clear a Recall. I was completed and gone in 1.5 hours.

Thanks Orlando Mancini
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear Kenneth,  thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Bloomsburg, PA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Amarilis Hidalgo de Jesús
Friendly and helpful people.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

ME
Mark E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance & belt issue.
Another easy, uncomplicated visit to Lehman Hyundai. Mr. Orlando Mancina is my Service Advisor and has been since the Elantra was purchased new at Lehman in 2008. Always a pleasure working with him.

Issue diagnosed. Fairly priced and timely repair.

Dear Mark,

Thank you for being a loyal customer, and thank you for allowing us to continue to service your vehicle. We always aim to give 100% satisfaction. Enjoy the rest of your day!

LV
Leandro V.
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service in service department
The only exception I have is the waiting time.. it takes so long to change oil.

Dear Leandro,

Thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. I do apologize for the long wait. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a wonderful day!

YH
Yoheiza H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Expereriencia, conocimiento, rapidez y amabilidad.
Quisiera expreasar mi infinito agradecímiento a este consecionario, la atención es excelente , extraordinaria y especialmente al Sr. Daniel Jimemez, services advisor de Lehman auto word, quien con mucha perseverancia se abocó a resolver la falla de mi carro hasta que se resolvió, es muy amable y paciente, además conoce su trabajo y a su empresa, los felicito a ambos....
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear Yoheiza, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

TJ
Tracy J.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
location
friendly service and helpful people that work there
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear  Tracy, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Matt B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Better experience in the lounge
This location needs some renovation
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Dear Matt,  thank you for your feedback. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle, and we hope that you will give us the another chance. Have a great day.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
recall handled professionally
received recall on hyundai regarding possible bearing problem. Brought it in for servicing. They handled it within the time they said they would.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

AD
Amy D.
Amy D
Jason is great
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Dear Amy, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it.  And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day!

WL
William L.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The work was done quickly and completely. My service advisor, Dan, followed thru on all of my cars needs.
My service adviser not only reviews the needs of my car, but also always does his best to get the work done
on a timely basis. additionally the waiting room is very comfortable for the wait.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Dear William, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

VL
Veronica L.
Miramar, FL
Service Guy
Orlando was very nice. He makes the visit comfortable. I was surprised that my car was not washed though. They've always done it in the past. Not Orlando's fault I'm sure.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Dear Veronica, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Sorry that your car was not washed, we will make sure that you get it on your next visit. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day!

SF
Susan F.
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Auto service review
Always very accommodating
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Susan, thank you very much for being a very loyal customer to Lehman service. We appreciate the recommendations & your business.

NR
Nancy R.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
Salelady very helpful
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Nancy, thank you for the recommendations and the stars!!!! Very much appreciated by the service team.

ET
Elaine T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fist contact
Jason was outside when I arrived and he was with me all the time. Explained all I needed. Took care of me and my car like my father would.
I felt safe amd trusted what he told me about car and what to do.
No overcharge.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Elaine, thank you for the recommendation and the stars. Jason has been with us a few years now and he's been an asset to the team all the way. Very professional at his job.

Miami Gardens, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Dear, customer thank you for the stars!!!! It is always good to hear any feedback from our customers.Very much appreciated

Ruth S.
North Miami, FL
Excellent experience
I came to this Dealership without an appointment, but I was immediately greeted and serviced. They also washed my car without me asking. I will be back to this one from now on. Thank you for the great experience.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Ruth, thank you for the stars, your business and the comments. We hope you will make Lehman Hyundai the place to service your vehicle.

IM
Idi M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike is the service advisor is great.,got my vehicle fixed within a week due to a internal part failure inside the transmission.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Dear Idi, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

DA
D. A.
Dania, FL
03/12/2019
Lesson in Customer Service
Initially scheduled a recall service for this morning at 9am as I had a tight schedule... I was told it would take about 1 to 1.5 hours so I agreed to the 9am schedule. I arrived at just before 9am, was promptly taken care of and again informed the service person that I was on a tight schedule because of a need to pick up a child at noon. I was told it would be about 2 hours... Okay that was still in my window.

1.5 hours into process and no call, I decided I'd check on status. I was told it was being worked and that it would likely be done withing an hour. I mentioned to service person (I have name but will withhold out of courtesy) that I was told it would be 2 hours to which he responded he told me 2.5 hours.. This was absoultely not true, but I figured it would hopefully be done soon.

I decided to look around to see if the car had actually gone in or was perhaps still awaiting the service. I found the car sitting in the lot (time now was 10:35). Not sure how long it had been sitting there but now concerned that if it had not gone in for service that my schedule would be in jeopardy.

I patiently waited on the service person as he was helping others thentold him I would have to reschedule. He told me again that it was almost finished - they were working on it... to which I said the car has been sitting in your lot possibly as much as an hour (surely it had been nearly 30 minutes since I spotted it). He argued with me that it was not possible that it was there for an hour... he might be right it might not have been but it was at least 30 minutes - to which he he replied "as you can see, we are very busy". He went into the service bay to check on it, and it turned out that the car had been already completed and I just had not yet been notified.

The lesson: Rather than the truth, this person told me what he felt he wanted me to hear, did not take tie to give me facts. Secondly when I questioned what he claimed to have said he decided to argue with me. I can assure you what he claimed he said was NOT TRUE and to then argue about it rather than apologize for possible mis-understanding is a questionable tactic for quality customer satisfaction.

The appointment was done well, the service I suppose was equally well done, but the attitude of the service person fell short of what I believe Lehman might strive for. If my believe is wrong, just let me know and I can plan to have my car serviced elsewhere.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Dominick, I'm very concern with what happen on the day you visit our store. I reviewed the process for your vehicle and it appears it was in and out within 2 hrs of the time you came in. Please I will like to discuss the issue if you can please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

EW
Eddie W.
FL
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change with get customer service 👌🏾👍🏽🤩
My service person was very very 👍🏽 he got me in and offered snacks and coffee.. Really good customer service from my standpoint of view
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Dear Eddie,  thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And, thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Camille B.
Hollywood, FL
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Make sure to remove everything before service
While I was happy with the service I was very UNhappy the my cell phone charger was stolen out of my car while being served
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Dear Camille, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Please call me at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss the situation with your phone charger. Have a great day.