4.6

Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5rating 4.4059438
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998

AP
Alex P.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Great experience service advisor was able to resolve my issue
Great service I strongly recommended.

Dear Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feed back, we appreciate it. Our goal is to give "100% Satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "Five Stars"!. We look forward to serving you again.

MF
Marielena F.
Miramar, FL
11/26/2019 Category: Service
I felt super comfort how you attended me at all times.
Recommend them.

Dear Marielena,

RL
Rashaundra L.
First timer !
I was having trouble with my 2014 Hyundai Sonata, i didn’t know what to do with it, but i set a appointment with Hyundai and that’s where i met Marco! I was 9 months pregnant and due to have my baby that following week ! Marco stay on track fixing my car and even called me to let me know if they had any trouble ! He was beyond professional ! When my car was ready it was nice and clean and ready for my new baby ! Hyundai did a great job with guarantee! I’ll see you soon , for my next oil change -Rashaundra

Dear Rashaundra,

Judene D.
Port St. Lucie, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Need honest technician
I have taken my car to the dealership (441 and Countyline Rd) 3 times for the same issue (check engine light) that no one can explain why it keeps coming on. After receiving my car the check engine light was off (reset) and I was told it could be my gas cap and to make sure It's closed properly and see what happens ( alot of maybes). My invoice the technician stated I am puting as while the vehicle it's running (NOT ACCURATE as I already told them I have never done that) causing EVAP leaks. Even though they're stating I do not have a leak. Just doesn't make sense. If there is a leak then fix it instead of giving me the run around.

Dear Judene,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your feed back.We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to provide "five star" service, as well as "Five stars" in return from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to ensure 100% satisfactory service each and every time to all of our customers, and we always appreciate your business. I will be reaching out to you via telephone so that we may discuss this matter further.

MK

William D.
Hollywood, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Orlando Mancini service representative.
I talked with Orlando Mancini the day before my bringing my car in and he diagnosed my problem immediately and told me he would have it taken care of it.

Dear William,

Soufiane B.
11/25/2019
Thank you Denis for reaching back to us , that’s really good customer service.

Dear Soufiane,

Soufiane B.
North Miami, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Ben
Place it’s huge, facilities clean, recommended.

My cart take more time than expected, desk need help sometimes.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/24/2019

Dear Soufiane,

Chanay B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Marco always provide excellent service whenever it's time for
routine maintenance on my vehicle . He gets me in and out & inform me of anything else they may have came up during the inspection of my car.

Dear Chanay,

OV
Osvaldo V.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
The best service provider
One the most service provider is Jason Cignoni, always report me the avances of my car. Very gentle and servicial. Thanks Jason.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

Dear Osvaldo,

Rich S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Expedient service
Adam was efficient in providing direct and concise service between myself (customer) and the team he has to coordinate with. He even left instructions on VM to ensure all runs smoothly given he had a day off in between my service request.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

Dear Rich,

Maria Da D.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Good
Good
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Dear Maria,

good job

Dear Murray,

Drucilla B.
Resolved issue
Denise called me right away to resolve this issue I had after my car was serviced the other day. She explained that Jimmy the service manager will help me resolve this issue with no cost.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Steven customer service is excellent
Whoever serviced my car was very careless because when I reached home my hood was messed up. I called Steven about what was done & told me to come back when I get a chance to get this issues resolved

Dear Drucilla,

LK
Lizabeth K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Finally - a Trustworthy Hyundai Dealer in South Florida!
I recently moved from Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale. I first took my Elantra to the closest dealership to my new home and had an awful experience. For this recent maintenance service I chose Lehman Hyundai, and am very glad I did! Based on my experience with the other dealer (Rick Case) I started my day at Lehman apprehensive and angry (yes, I admit it), expecting the same treatment from them. However, Orlando, Enrique and Mike turned my attitude around completely. Everyone treated me great, with a perfect combination of professionalism and "family" support. And, of course, my car got the maintenance she needed at an excellent price! Thanks!

Dear Lizabeth,

PR
Paul R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent service once again
Timeliness and professionalism of my service adviser Adam.

Dear Paul,

Max L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service is wondeful
Denise from customer service went over and beyond to help me with my car and my experience at Lehman Hyundai. Looking forward to going back.

Service is painfully slow
An oil change and basic car wash should take under an hour. And I had an appointment time. Car took almost 2 full hours to get done. Not interested in going back again to lehman
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Dear Max,

North Miami, FL
Good overall experience
I received a very courteous service while I was there
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019