4.6

Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5rating 4.4059438
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Great!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback we appreciate it. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "five stars”! We look forward to serving you again.

EF
Elaine F.
Opa Locka, FL
10/26/2019 Category: Service
I was very happy and please service was excellent.

Dear Elaine,

ZA
Zulay A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Excelent
Eccelente servicio me encanta son además demasiado atentos y amables

Dear Zulay,

ms
great service!!

Jacqueline L.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great place for customer service
Great job

Dear Jacqueline,

North Miami Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good Service And Prompt Response
On the Day of my Appointment, I walked in at the Time my appointment was set at/ The representative greeted with a smile on his face and proceed to enter my requests into the system. After one hour and 20 minutes, my Service Order was completed and I was on my way out of there.

Dear Bernard,

AW
Ada W.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
No long wait to be helped

Dear Ada,

305-653-7111 EXT:3419

AL
Adam L.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Lehman Hyundai was a very friendly dealership. As soon as I came in the morning they had people attending me. Great service, very fast and on top of their customers. 10/10 would come again

Dear Telsys,

Denise Rodriguez
305-653-7111 ext: 3419

Dear Adam,

305-653-7111 ext: 3419

AP
Azucena P.
45k Miles Service
Advisor was very friendly and polite. The job was completed as described, quick service, and will come back when the time is due again.

Dear Azucena,

Service BDC

WD
William D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Need tohave a better system of keeping waiting customers updated on status of car.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Dear William,

Thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

AW
Anthony W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2019 Category: Service
I get what needs to be done quickly and resonably. The service department nail it everytime.
Great job ALL THE TIME.

Dear Anthony,

EC
Edward C.
West Palm Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Equus
10/22/2019 Category: Service
They were very courteous and very helpful
My overall experience was good but a little shorter time on the service would be better other than that good

Dear Edward,

Thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. We apologize for the length of time you waited in service, and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

Hope you have a great day.

Dear Edward,

It was a pleasure to speak with you, and as promised I will flag your account for when you come back for service. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

Dear Edward,

I am sending the re-score that we discussed, and thank you! If you need anything please feel free to call me.

North Miami Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Review
Actually I dont have a choice, I have to get the car serviced

2018 Hyundai Kona
Highly Professional Team
Excellent customer service and employees who give plenty of attention to customer’s needs.

Dear Williams,

Service with incentives!
Service with incentives! Every time I walk in Hyundai to have my car serviced, I am greeted at the door and promptly served. The lounge area is very spacious, and always clean. Plenty of tables to work from your laptop, or have a cup of hot coffee. The services are always thorough and fast. If you need a loaner, they will get that for you. I am always satisfied with the services from Hyundai! D Stevenson

Dear customer,

OO
Off O.
Miami Gardens, FL
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Always very knowledgeable and professional.
Always a pleasure servicing my vehicle at Lehman Hyundai service department, friendly and prompt service. Richard M

NH
Natahsa H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Came it to get my first oil change. It was Sunday so it took A little longer than a business day I am assuming however, everyone was so accommodating and professional. Then I found out when I was finished the first oil change is on the house. Made my experience just that more fabulous. Thank you

Dear Natasha,

SG
Stanley G.
FL
STANLEY G
I WAS ABLE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE SERVICE I NEEDED. THE PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDGED ME WITHIN MIN UTES. THE WORK WAS DONE WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME PERIOD

Dear Stanley,