4.6

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Making customer feel important
I never complained about anything because I'm one of those who think that surveys are going to the trash folder of the customer service representative.
But today I found a company that really matters about customer opinions, I totally surprised with the call I received right after I send my concern.
Thank you very much for your attention and immediately reaction I am so glad you take care of my complain.

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Worse place to a warranty claim I ever have to deal. Terrible customer service
This place is terrible for a warranty claim, you feel if you're begging for a favor or a gift, Hyundai offer America's Best warranty on their vehicles but never mention you have to deal with this kind of dealer issues, bad customer service, horrible waiting times, poor facility conditions..... Sooooo desappointed never expected to be treated like this by a big named company.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with us, we appreciate you and I will make sure that your account is flagged with what we discussed. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the re-score, as promised, I have flagged your account for what we discussed. Hope you have a great day!

CV
Cesar V.
Hollywood, FL
07/24/2019 Category: Service
bad service
the car that i lease 2018 elantra sport has already giving me problems with only 6000 miles on it. really disappointed due to the fact i like how the car looks
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Dear Cesar,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.

You can expect a phone call from me so that we can discuss this matter further.

SG

MUY MOLESTA,
MUY MOLESTA POR LA PERDIDA DEL TIEMPO Y FALTA DE TRATO AL CLIENTE
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Estimada Sr. Silvana,

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo en hablar con Carol. Sentimos mucho por la mala experiencia que tuvo en ventas.

Muchas gracias por su cooperacion en este problema , yo le mandare un rescore , si lo pudiera hacer para mi se lo agradeceria. que tenga buen dia. Si tiene alguna pregunta no dude en llamarme al numero que esta debajo.

Sinceramente,

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Ser ice
I could not get them to return my call.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Crap service
Horrible experience. Run while you can.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Dear customer,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received. We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.

You can expect a phone call from me so that we can discuss this matter further.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Dear customer,

As per our discussion, I have gone ahead and flagged your account. Call me when you are ready to make an appointment for that service. I am sending the re score and I appreciate you doing it for me.

Have a great day!

Hallandale Beach, FL
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Frustrating

06/22/2019 Category: Service
50 dollars por a bulbs
They didn’t want to work
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Dear customer,

I would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standards that we maintain and would like to make things right.

You can expect a phone call or email from me so that we can discuss this matter further.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Dear Silvina,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, when you are ready to come back for your service, give me a call and I will take care of it for you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

AR
Adriana R.
Hollywood, FL
06/07/2019 Category: Service
The agency is excellent the people is very nice, the employees who always attend me Marcó a Diaz is very correct and trustworthy.
I always recommend this agency.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Employee trate me excellent Marco Diaz
Very nice and correct, the Carr now is working very good, the agency always is the best.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Adriana,

As per our discussion, I am resending the re-score for you. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Have a great weekend.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
06/04/2019 Category: Service
No coolant
Needs improvement in quality of service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Kevin,

As per our conversation, I have flagged your account for what we discussed for when you return. I am resending the re-score to you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me at any time. Have a great weekend.

North Miami Beach, FL
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and respectful employees.
Orlando and Jackie were extremely nice and resolved my issue with my car.

I was very satisfied with my visit at Lehman Hyundai today.

Thank you again Orlando and Jackie for your great professionalism.

05/16/2019 Category: Service
Personnel is courtesy
Personnel is professional but still don’t understand why if i just my car just needed filter change why it ended up in an air conditioner replacement

Dear customer,

We would like to take this time to look into what happened, please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss this matter further.

Until then please accept our sincere apologies on behalf of the team members.

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for speaking with me today, I spoke with Orlando and he said that the part has come in, so if you can bring the car back today we will take care of the issue. I will make sure that your experience this time will be better. I will also have him give you a car wash at no charge to you.

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to call me at any time. I would like to ask you if you can give a re-score for Orlando, I am sending it to you now. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your re-score, we appreciate it.Our goal is 100% satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you today.  It was our pleasure to take care of the situation. And thank you for giving us another chance to service your vehicle. Enjoy the rest of your day!

AT
Angela T.
North Miami Beach, FL
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Issues Resolved
Speaking to Jackie today was great I’m so happy she reached out to my to resolve the issue I had and I appreciate so much for the call back.

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable
Customer service rep was extremely rude when I asked him where my car keys were he stated he gave them to me and when I said he did not he got offended.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Dear Angela,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied. we pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high standards that we maintain.

You can expect a call from me so that we can discuss this matter further. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Angela,

Thank you for speaking with me today, I appreciate it. Let me know when you are ready to come in for your service and I will set the appointment for you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me.  Enjoy the rest of you night.

Marcia W.
Miramar, FL
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Service technicians were competent and knowledgeable.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Dear Marcia,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less that satisfied with the service you received.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.

Dear Marcia,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me, as promised, I will see to it that you will be taken care of when you return, just give me a call when your ready and I will set the appointment for you.

VD
Valerie D.
FL
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Returning for same issue
I only buy my cars from William Lehman and the service I'm getting making me think twice
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Dear Valerie,

You can expect a phone call or email from me so that we can discuss this matter further, and see what we can do to make sure this inconvenience won’t happen again.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Dear Valerie, as per our conversation today, I am resending the re-score for you. I thank you for your time. Your account has already been flagged for when you come back. have a great day!

SF
Sherene F.
Oakland Park, FL
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Bad service overall
do better
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Dear Sherene, we would like to apologize that your service was not good. Please give me a call so that we can discuss what happened.

SA
Starr A.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
If you have to bring in your car because of a recall, be prepared to wait 3 months, and not be processed with a rental for an entire month. Be prepared not to be updated and when the car is ready they will forget to call you.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Dear Mr Starr,

I have been trying to reach you for a few days now so that we can discuss the situation that occurred. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience at 305-653-7111- Ext 3409.

I look forward to hearing from you.

SIncereley,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Never again...
I've never had such a terrible experience at a dealership. There are no words to describe how I feel.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Dear customer

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Dear customer,

I have been trying to get in contact with you for a few days, If you wouldn't mid giving me a call so that we can discuss what happened while you was here in service.

I can be reached at the number below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Boca Raton, FL
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Could Have Killed Me
I came in for an oil change for my car with 20,000 miles. They sold me an unnecessary brake job and then botched the job. They denied anything was wrong with the brakes afterward and tried to send me on the way. I persisted and after 5 hours the service director took the car for a test drive and the brakes failed on him. They kept the car for 3 days and refused to certify in writing that the car was safe to drive.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Dear customer,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the service that you received.

We pride ourselves on our service and the high quality standards we maintain. You can expect a call soon to discuss what occurred.