4.6

Hialeah, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Not great
Not promised the way it’s suppose to be
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey and providing us with your feedback. On behalf of the service department i would like to apologizes about the issue at our body shop. I will personally be speaking with the manager.

Miami, FL
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Damage cars
My back bumper was damaged
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/30/2017

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey and provide us with your feedback. I have spoken with your service advisor and a our service manager on the issue and they explain to me that on Tuesday we have a appointment with you to correct the damage. If you have a moment I would like to speak with you.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Horrible
N/A
ARNALDO S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/17/2017

Hi, thank you for the feed back on your last visit to our service department. After our personal conversation and speaking to your mother on the phone, we decided to take care of the  issue for you at our expense, and apoligize for any misunderstanding that happened. We at Lehman tried to  show our respect for you as a customer and never expected to recieve such a low recommendation. If you feel thats this is an error, then feel free to call me and re-score us through this response.

Arnold Solis
(305)654-6284
asolis@lehmanautoworld.com

Steve M.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Professionalism is very poor
The very people who I thought would take care of they customer is destroying their customer base
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Steve, Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey, Steve I am sorry about your most recent experience at our dealership. I am personally going to looking to this case to see what happen. if you have a moment I would love to speak with you

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Bad
Bad service
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/11/2017

Dear customer, Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey, our customers feedback is how we as a company become better. We appreciate the opportunity to service your car. On behalf of the dealership, I would like to apologizes about the recent service experience that you had. My job is to get to the bottom of why your service was so bad, if you have a moment i would love to speak with you and make things better.

Miramar, FL
10/11/2017 Category: Service
Issue Resolved
This time Arnold took good care of me. He showed how much he cared. He made sure that I had nothing to worry about.

10/11/2017 Category: Service
Poor service
Horrible service! $500 and not even 7 days later my breaks are squeaking. 4th visit in 3 months. Service assessments done improperly.
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey. On behalf of the service department we apologizes for the continual inconveniences of your car. If you do have a moment i would love to speak with you and get some more feedback about your recent service. Get to the bottom of everything.

Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Dear Customer, Thank you for the rescore. Glad he took very good care of you.

BV
Billy V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Trash avoid this place
Worst customer service ever & my car got a new engine and not 2 days later it’s back in the shop with another engine issue, wtf
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/05/2017

Billy, Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey. With our customers feedback we as a company know what area to become better at. I would like to apologizes about the continual situation that you are experiencing. If you have a moment I would like to speak with you and get more feedback about your service visit.

Mairon B.
Hallandale Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Sleazy Salesmen - Price during hurricane - Service won't do their due diligence before charging you for things you don't need
Hurricane Irma came through FL, a devastating experience for many. My car stopped working while I was driving it home from the mall where I had safely parked it. I had to push the car for about .25 miles to keep it safely in a Bank of America parking lot. AAA was unavailable for that whole week due the hurricane. Most repair shops were closed. I had a friend's dad, a mechanic, inspect my vehicle to troubleshoot the issue. I then used a third-party towing company to take my car to the only shop open near my home, which recommended I switch the engine. They could find me a used engine with 40-50K miles in it and 1 year of warranty for $1,300 and add another $1,000 or so for repairs including taxes. The total would be $2,300. Two days later, Lehman Hyundai opened for service. I wanted a second opinion, especially from my dealer, who has been servicing my car, enjoying my loyalty as a customer for 5+ years. I've always felt their prices were not competitive vs. market, but since I don't know much about cars, I always figured it was best to have the manufacturer's dealer service it since they would know how to fix these cars better than other mechanics or retailers.

The service person who I've dealt with for years; and whom I've always suspected to be awful at providing honest service (I've been in the service office, in which employees talk about their management and other employees in the most disrespectful ways imaginable) provided his personal cellphone after I told him what happened with my car. Without running a full inspection to troubleshoot the issue, he called me with the intention to finagle a "side-deal" among a mechanic, himself, and me so that the mechanic could claim a warranty issue with my engine, I would get a new engine, and would have to pay the mechanic a hefty tip. I kept reassuring him that while I was open to "getting a better deal," I didn't think it made sense to make fraudulent claims against warranty, especially since we have no idea what the specific issues are just yet. He insisted we did it his way, but I stood my ground wanting a full inspection to determine what the issues were so I could compare results between both mechanics.

I asked him to please provide me a quote to change the engine. He said he would call me back in a few hours with an answer. A day passed, no call, so I called back. Apologizing for forgetting, he excused himself and said he'd call me back, which he did. The total quoted cost with parts and labor for an engine with 43,000 miles was $3,300. He said this was only a 6 month warranty and I was very lucky that he found me this deal. I told him Goodyear was willing to inspect the car, the engine, and anything else to make sure that was the damage plus offering the same engine and labor, with 1 year warranty, for $2,300, a 30% discount than Lehman.

He forwarded me to a manager in charge of pricing these. I asked him to ask Mgr. to call me, which he didn't. So I lost another day and called back. I explained to Mgr that I urgently needed this issue solved. He kept interrupting me telling me that they were "hooking me up" with the best possible deal available and that I should be happy they found me this one engine for this price. I told him him that if they weren't able to match Goodyear to kindly let me know within the hour so I could tow the car back there. [Through this all, I was called three times by Lehamn salesmen to see if I wanted to completely exchange my car for a new one, which felt very sleazy because I had explained to Orlando that the hurricane hit us hard and finances were a sensitive topic now. Plus I was happy with my car and didn't need a new one]. Mgr called back saying that the best they could do now was $500 less than quoted, ~$2,700-$2,800.

I expected service person to recommend a full troubleshoot of the car to determine what the issues were, but he kept insisting that its most likely flooded without having any idea what was really the issue. Until this day, I still believe that he had something to do with the recommendation to change the engine since I have no trust that he's actually doing what he's supposed to given his willingness to screw the dealership/warranty program; and the initial quote provided was $1,000 above market. Lehman didn't run a full inspection of my engine, but still recommended an engine change. Lehman's approach to me, as a hurricane victim, felt sleazy, irresponsible, price-gauge-y, and unprofessional. To make matters worse, they promised to have the car ready by 09-22 (One week after receiving it at their dealership), and supposedly ordered the right engine but had the wrong one delivered. I had to pay extra days for a car rental because of this negligent mistake and when I asked him if they would give me a discount for their mistake, he wouldn't even consider asking his boss. I suggested he did and to call me back when he heard an answer but he never did. My car was then supposed to be ready by Monday, Sep. 2nd ("the latest") according to him, but I received it the day after (another day I had to pay for car rental).

All said and done:
1. I still don't really know what was wrong with my car.
2. If my car did need an engine replacement, it cost me an additional $500 + than market price + $500 for rental +$350 for rental negligence for not having the "right part" on time and finishing the job the day they promised.
3. I felt used, disrespected, and treated horribly by a team that seems to be ridden with bad habits and lack of humanity towards customers.
I refuse to go back to Lehman ever again. I rather use another dealership if conveniently near me, or a third-party mechanic not associated with Hyundai. Too bad such a quality car-maker has to be represented by the likes of this company.
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/30/2017

Mairon, Thank you so much for taking the time out and informing us about your most recent service experience at our dealership. I would like to apologizes for the failure that you from both ends of our dealership. Customer service is a very important aspect to our dealership and we take pride in how we treat our customers. In all my years, This kind of treatment is a first to me. I have spoken with the manager and according to the diagnosis, the procedures(work) that was done to your car, was the standard of a certified dealership compared to a 3rd party. If you have a moment I would love to speak with you. If you need anything, we would be more than glad to assist. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to service your car.

Alex S.
Miami, FL
09/26/2017 Category: Service
I don't like thieves!!
No because my friends can care less about the work on the car when parts go missing
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

Alex, Thank you for your feedback about your most recent service visit. I f you have a moment can you please give me a call back, so that I am able to get more feedback on your visit and I will be looking further into the situation. Thank you again.

JU
Juan U.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Wait too long
1 hour and 50 minutes for an oil change with an appointment.
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

Juan, Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey. On behalf of the dealership, I would like to apoliges about the time inconvience that you experience at our dealership. Normally weekends its considered peak time, so we normally are very busy, even with appoinment. However if you have a moment I would love to speak with you to get some more feedback about your service.

LR
Luz R.
Manchester, NH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2017 Category: Service
I took my car to be serviced and the mud flaps located in the front were not properly reinstalled. This cause them to grind against the front wheels and now are worn out. I contacted the dealership and expressed my concerns and never heard back from them.
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Luz, Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey. On behalf of the dealership, i would like to apologizes about the lack of communication that you received. If you have a moment I would like to speak with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Daniel P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2017 Category: Service
Really stepped up to fix their mistake
Even with Irma and rescheduling they did a good job job fixing the mistake .thank u for doing ur best to correct the issue .it made a big difference.

09/04/2017 Category: Service
They don't care .
They get u to buy a car so they don't seem to care if they ruin ur property after and think a sorry makes it ok .I work hard for my money and like my stuff taken care of .
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey, On behalf of the service department i would like to apologizes about the inconvenience that you experience at our dealership. I have spoken with my service manager and he informed me that he has spoken with you and that you have an appointment with an adjuster to have our mistake fixed. We take the issue you are dealing with very serious. If you have a moment can you please give me a call so i can get some feedback.

Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

Daniel, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix the problem that was caused on your car. If you need any more assistance please feel free to call us and we will try our very best to fulfill

Miami Beach, FL
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Stop sending emails
Keep confusing costumers personal information among others issues
ARNALDO S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Mr. customer, i'm very sorry this is happening. Just left you a message on the phone number we have on file. Please feel free to call me so that we can take care of this issue asap. Thank you for your time.

Arnold Solis
(305)654-6284
asolis@lehmanautoworld.com

Daniel C.
Pembroke Pines, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Service fail today
Today was not the best. I know you are better than this and I expect there will be contact from someone at your establishment
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Daniel. On behalf of the service department i would like to apologizes about the experience you receive at our dealership. Communication is a very important part of this business  and i am sorry we failed you again. If you have a moment i would like to speak with you to get better feedback.

Cooper City, FL
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Excessive wait time for services
Service advisors are not courteous enough to tell you that the wait time for simple services is going to be very long. Even when you as them how much longer they answer, I don't know.
Jennifer D P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017
  1. Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete this survey and providing us with your feedback. I would like to apologies about the time inconvenience that you experience at our dealership. If you have a moment i would like to speak with you about your recent service.