Overall Rating 4.5633837/5Overall Rating 4.5633837/5Overall Rating 4.5633837/5Overall Rating 4.5633837/5rating 4.5633837
Overall Rating 2.33803/5Overall Rating 2.33803/5rating 2.33803rating 2.33803rating 2.33803

BP
Briana P.
Middletown, NY
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service!!
One of the most customer friendly Hyundai service centers ever!!!! Fixed my car right away
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/22/2019

Hi Briana,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

West Nyack, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and Spark Plugs
Very satisfied. Were done well that I requested. Car checked, any issues needing present or future attention I am advised of. Service works with me to perform necessary work within my repair budget.

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

James F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Attention to Detail
Consistency is the Secret to a Well Run Business. It is very reassuring to have it done correctly, and to know the person working on your car takes pride in their work. Danny, the service manager has his Eye on the Ball, and knows what is happening with his entire staff at all times! My mechanic, Ryan, never ceases to amaze me on his knowledge quotient of the intricacies of the Genesis. The more I drive it, the more I appreciate the attention to detail in building this automobile.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/19/2019

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your extremely kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

GP
George P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Broken windshield
Damen was so helpful. He got my car right in because I was going out of town.
Very nice and it was fixed in time. Thank you

Hi George,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

ES
Eileen S.
Nyack, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service and thorough.

Hi Eileen,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

PT
Paul T.
Glen Rock, NJ
07/18/2019 Category: Service
My vehicle was processed and serviced quickly. The counter staff are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/18/2019

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking th time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Judy S.
Warwick, NY
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Highly satisfied
Liberty Hyundai did a fantastic job replacing my radio. They also cleaned my car and windows. I love this place. I just wish I lived closer because this would definitely be my dealer. I’m from another state

Hi Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Hillsdale, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
repair
service was fine
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/17/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest feedback . We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Respectfully ,

Garfield, NJ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, service was long.
Everyone was great, service was good even though I was there and hour longer than I expected.

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Riverdale, NJ
07/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was terrible and the price was worse. Bad experience with everything at this place.
This place is a rip off. A side mirror part cost me $845 and EVERYONE who I spoke to who has had one replaced has paid no more than $400. Overcharges me bec I’m a woman
  • Valued guest,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . Its unfortunate that you feel the way you do. I have been unable to reach you by phone or email. I would imagine that when ez pass lands i can expect a call then . We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

David L.
Valley Cottage, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/16/2019 Category: Service
good information, great service
The information provided to me to decide what work I wanted to have done and in what sequence was clear and well explained.

The service was done faster than I expected and the team at the Service Center was great.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/16/2019

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Monsey, NY
07/15/2019 Category: Service
The people are great
The service dept does go out of their way to take care of the customer.

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and reasonable time spent to fix my car

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

07/14/2019 Category: Service
service
Great Service with right time
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/15/2019

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

AK
Alexander K.
Suffern, NY
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Prototype for customer service
Other car companies should visit Liberty Hyundai and observe their methods.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Waldwick, NJ
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Even though there were many cars to be serviced, my car was done in an hour. Very pleasantly surprised.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/09/2019

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Samuel C.
Suffern, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent customer service
Liberty Hyundai is a pleasure to deal with. The staff are pleasant and explain all work to be done clearly and in detail. The waiting room is comfortable and their promised time to repair is generally spot on.

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Oakland, NJ
Great dealership and service
Wonderful service staff, although there have been several staff changes recently as some folks received promotions.

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Park Ridge, NJ
Oil change appt.
Demian was great

Not pleased with paperwork saying windshield wiper fluid topped off and car washed, neither was done for me.

Speed of work/service could improve. Nothing major.

Technician should at least say hello and not just blow you off and then eventually give u piece of paper to send u inside. Total silence. Yikes. Not okay.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/12/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete to survey. We appreciate the feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again with a smile this time around, I apologize for the experience and hope that we can be afforded the opportunity to try again.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

GS
Gerd S.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
high customer orientation
high customer orientation
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Gerd,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.