Overall Rating 4.5892845/5Overall Rating 4.5892845/5Overall Rating 4.5892845/5Overall Rating 4.5892845/5rating 4.5892845
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143

Brandon S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great as always!
Always an amazing service experience for my car and for myself. Steve is normally the gentleman that is helping me and he is always pleasant, friendly and helpful.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Piermont, NY
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Pricey
The service coordinators are always A+ !!! The issue is the cost of the labor charges, if that money was going to increase the wages of the workers great, but it is just lining the pocket of the dealer. My car is a 2017 so the break rotors should not be wearing out. If Hyuandai makes cars this disposable it will be my last Hyuandai. Will be getting a second opinion from my local mechanic.

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking th time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

VB
Vincent B.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer care and service!
I was totally impressed and appreciated all of the thoughtful attention associated with my recent service visit at Liberty Hyundai. Ana was super friendly and helpful - thank you very much!

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Robert C.
Norwood, NJ
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Very Helpful service workers-Steve & Mary Ann
Great Service and Service Personel
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/15/2018

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Jon D.
Suffern, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Excellent as always

Hi Jon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

WI
Wayne I.
Hackettstown, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service is Phenomenal
I have been coming to Liberty for approximately 7 or 8 years now. Steven and the other CS people are terrific. It looks like I'm going to be moving on to another brand and I can tell you honestly that not having them to work with on my new car is a disappointment. They are professional, friendly, and I can't say enough about them.
Please make sure they know that.
Thanks.
Wayne Irwin
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/13/2018

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We At Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Also for your extremely kind words regarding our facility and staff. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

AR
Arlene R.
Washingtonville, NY
Thank you!
Thank you for making it so easy to schedule and service my car!

Hi Arlene,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

LR
Luis R.
Washingtonville, NY
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Always A Great Experience!
Great Team and Great Attitude when dealing with clients.

Hi Luis,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Michael C.
Cresskill, NJ
Never Disapponted
This is my 5th Hyundai.
The quality of car is good.
But it is the quality of Service why I keep coming back.
Service is outstandingly!

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintainance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

EC
E C.
Montvale, NJ
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice it’s a pleasure to go there
As I said before it is a pleasure. I will turning my car in Sept. and I am happy to be getting the Sonata again.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/12/2018

Hi E!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Car Service
My second service was quick & easy!

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance e appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Saddle River, NJ
2010 Hyundai Genesis
service
great people great people

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

AT
Alexei T.
Weehawken, NJ
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Done
Finally i got my vehicle serviced after trying in another similar dealer, took them a couple of hours but im happy with the final result.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/08/2018

Hi Alexei,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

MF
Mark F.
Fort Lee, NJ
06/07/2018 Category: Service
people are very nice and professional--
Always a pleasure to work with this service location-individuals very professional and courteous. Maryann, Steve and the manager of the location.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/07/2018

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Orangeburg, NY
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Liberty's Service Dept always makes you feel welcome. Do not get the feeling you are being ripped off.

Hi Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate the business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai went above and beyond to fix my problem. they were great.
Hyundai went above and beyond to fix my problem. they were great, I would definitely come back if needed.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
dissapointed
I felt like I was deceived.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/06/2018
  • Valued customer ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. It was nice speaking to you . Engine failures and time lines are some what of a difficult transition at times. I look forward to seeing you on Friday to expedite any unresolved issues. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai

Valued customer ,

Thank you for the opportunity to revisit your concern. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled service. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/11/2018

Glen Rock, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was acceptable and as expected
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/04/2018

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Teaneck, NJ
Cut above the test
My displeasure regarding my recent service was immediately addressed and explained in the most sincere and polite manner. I am completely satisfied with the explanation and appreciate the manner in which it was handled.

cut above the rest
this service department is amazingling immaculate, seems to run efficiently and everyone is super polite and friendly

Valued guest,

Thank you for the completing survey. We appreciate the feed back. I'm glad we had the ability to discuss the check your concern. No service can predict what sensor may be ready to fail. We look forward to seeing you and the dog this week. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great team!
Team is wonderful and informative. Know the car is in good hands when I drop it off.

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 4 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Kathryn B.
Maywood, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Kathy
As always it is a pleasure to deal with Maryann. She is always competent and courteous and has my car checked completely and thoroughly. My car was completed very quickly and satisfactorily.
My only complaint is the waiting room. Previously there was a TV and a remote in the room and the people in the room agreed upon a station. I always go in the morning for service so it was usually one of morning variety shows and helped pass the time. This time the TV was on one station and the remote was not available. The show was "Choccywoccydoodah" which everyone in the room agreed was horrible and the volume too loud. When I questioned this I was directed to the manager who stated that was the way it is now-the TV stayed on that station and no remote available to the customers.I left the room as did 2 other people and was thankful I was there less then an hour. I dread the next time if I have to stay there longer for service and think the manager is very unreasonable. Guess I'll have to remember earplugs.Maybe the manager should be made to sit there and listen to the most ridiculous show!

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.