Boonton, NJ
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership in Bergen County
Service appts are easy to schedule and with good availability. The work is done in a timely manner and they even wash your car for you.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/08/2021

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star  review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

PH

Nicholas M.
Pearl River, NY
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
Getting my car serviced for a recent recall was super easy. My local Hyundai service department and the dealer I bought the car from had no idea who I was and couldn’t locate my VIN# so I decided to call Liberty and I wasn’t disappointed!
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/07/2021

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

MO
Michael O.
Lodi, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
My experience here was great. I was greeted and my vehicle was taken right away. The employees at the service desk were very quick and efficient. The waiting area was comfortable and very clean. I was not waiting super long. They were even able to perform recall maintenance, which I was originally told I had to make a different appointment. Overall I was very happy with my experience here.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/05/2021

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your very kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

AC
Albert C.
Waldwick, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/02/2021 Category: Service
friendly ----dedicated---get the job done
cant say enough about the service and parts departments--- very friendly enviorment mechanics do an excellent job -----not happy with your extended warranteed department 10 years thanks for the opportunity to do this ---Al Coldon waldwick n.j.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/02/2021

Hi Albert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

LP
Lucio P.
Cresskill, NJ
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional handling of customers.
Walked out of there very happy and quickly.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/02/2021

Hi Lucio,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

BZ
Beverly Z.
Mahwah, NJ
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2021 Category: Service
People who really listen, the men behind the desk listening to clients
Jose Fernandez listened to me and helped me with the decision I
Had too make.
I can not thank him enough for having the patience to help me.
Someone who is nice and helpful goes a long way with me.

03/25/2021 Category: Service
The help
I’ve said it all already.
It’s the people behind the desk that makes the place great.
JAMES H K. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/26/2021

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!

BF
Brian F.
Riverdale, NJ
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I’ve been coming to Liberty Hyundai for over 10 years because the Liberty brand is trustworthy, reliable, realistic to your needs, and does not play the sales game with unnecessary repairs / parts. As long as they continue in that manner I will be a customer.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/25/2021

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey .We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Cynthia B.

Colleen S.
New Milford, NJ
03/16/2021
On my 3rd Car from Liberty Hyundai
I'm now on my 3rd lease from Liberty Hyundai. They are always very helpful and professional and willing to work within budgets.

I'll be back.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/17/2021

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

CL
Charlotte L.
Township Of Washington, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2021 Category: Service
No happy with sales dept
Service dept is excellent. The sales department was rude and wrong with their prices
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/16/2021

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Joel R.
Haverstraw, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2021 Category: Service
service
I was very pleased and plan to come back
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/11/2021

Hi Joel,

Dennis D.
Tarrytown, NY
03/08/2021 Category: Service
2013 Sonata service
The normal efficient and cost effective service with no hassell
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/09/2021

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

VK
Valerie K.
Greenwood Lake, NY
03/07/2021 Category: Service
Went out of their way
Jose, Steve and their team got my towed in car serviced two days earlier than expected. Didn’t try to up sell additional services. Just advised them. Friendly and professional!
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/09/2021

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

LD
Lilian D.
Ramsey, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Okay
Quick but expensive fix. Still don’t know what cause the problem.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/08/2021

Hi Lilian,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for you next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.