James L.

CP
Choy P.
Bergenfield, NJ
07/02/2020 Category: Service
The service department is friendly and clean
Making an appointment was easy over the phone and people are friendly and not as crowded they do follow present protocol

Hi Choy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

EK
Ewelina K.
Park Ridge, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was quick and very professional
I was informed about every detail of the process.

Hi Ewelina,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Mahwah, NJ
Always Satisfied
Great staff, always friendly, they keep you informed of any issues or concerns, and the job was completed on time ad promised. 👍🏻

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Theresa B.
Suffern, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was very accommodating
Had to go in for a maintenance appointment, Everyone was accommodating..
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/30/2020

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

HA
Howard A.
Haskell, NJ
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Service writer needs improvement
Service right is need to be honest do what they say do with their supposed to do when they say they're going to call to call don't make you call them and they give you an argument that they were too busy to do their job. This is the 1st bad review I have ever done at liberty Hyundai I normally love doing business there but they have all new service writers and it is going down Hill.

KK
Kenneth K.
Lodi, NJ
06/27/2020 Category: Service
The Hyundai Service Department
The staff are friendly, helpful and professional.
DN
David J N. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/27/2020

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT 5 STAR.  HERE AT LIBERTY HYUNDAI WE ARE WORKING HARD TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A GREAT SERVICE VISIT

Mahwah, NJ
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Would be 5 stars---but...
Excellent staff, great service. My only issue is that my rear passenger side door was left open when I picked up my car in the lot. I didn't realize it until I was out on the highway, which could have turned into a dangerous situation.

HH
Haydee H.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
2020 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2020 Category: Service
every one who works there is what makes the place great
I love love my VELOSTER and love my wonderful mechanic MANELIC---thank you sooooo very much
as well as everyone in the place, all wonderfull
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/22/2020

Hi Haydee,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our staff member. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

DA
Deborah A.
Waldwick, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly employees make it a nice place to visit.
From the first person you meet when you drive in, to the last person you see when checking out, the employees are friendly, polite and professional.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/19/2020

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

201-956-9309

BR
Baby R.
Florida, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
They are trustworthy.
We have great trust with this dealership. We are treated very honestly and sincerely. We have been dealing with this dealership many years and will continue to do so.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/19/2020

Hi Baby,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We  at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Robert S.
Tannersville, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/11/2020 Category: Service
very accommodating
Thorough, detailed explanations, and recommended future needs without pressuring to do them immediately.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/12/2020

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

AK
Alfred K.
Clifton, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service visit
Had a tire issue with my new Santa Fe, spoke to Steve at Liberty who advised me to come right in and have it taken care of. The tire needed to be replaced and they took care of it. No appt needed Thank You
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/10/2020

Hi Alfred,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

CF
Colette F.
Lodi, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Finally great customer service
I’ve been coming here since 2014 and the service has been good until last year. The turn over has been a lot from staff to managers. I called last week was upset. It seems employees who are not informed how things run or time it takes for service. I was upset but the new manager David it extremely wonderful At customer service . Finally they hire a person who can do the job. He shows his concerns about his customers. He keeps you updated with your car. I would say he the first manager that’s doing the job right. It only took 4 years for liberty to hire the right person. I feel he will do wonderful things with the company. When I left told everyone how happy I was with my service. Even though it’s a drive to get there it’s all worth it when you have employee like David. You should let David the manager know he’s doing a wonderful job. People always talk about the negative . Please let him know he’s doing awesome job. I hope he stays with you guys. Honestly if he left I probably won’t return to service my car. He’s nice and straight forward . I wish all his employees can be like him.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/10/2020

Hi Colette,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

NR
Nicolina R.
Suffern, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
The guys at customer service are always so helpful and so nice to deal with. Special shout out to Victor for his help with getting my car fixed.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/04/2020

Hi Nicolina,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our staff. Please call us for your next maintainable appointment or if we can help with anything else.