Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah

Blauvelt, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Never disappointed- courteous, friendly, helpful staff
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/13/2021

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellant
Excellant service And resposiveness
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/06/2021

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Bronx, NY
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Communication
Working together

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

John M.
Boca Raton, FL
2016 Hyundai Azera
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service to an out of state traveler
Liberty gave me the service I needed to get me back home at a very busy time of the year

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next service when in the area  or if we can help with anything else.

KG
Kimberly G.
Westwood, NJ
01/01/2021 Category: Service
I've been going here for years and it's always provided exceptional service!!!

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Maryanne D.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Mahwah Service Department is great.
When I called to make an appointment for the recall the rep was extremely helpful. He told me the parts weren't in as of yet and put me on a waiting list. He knew I leased the car out of state but treated me with the upmost respect. When I called Hyundai in Paramus, I was told the same thing but she knew I didn't lease the car there and I knew she immediately blew me off, very unprofessional. Totally unlike Mahwah Hyundai. Hyundai Mahwah knew I didn't lease the car there. The gentleman I spoke with was extremely helpful, answered my questions. I made an appointment for my first maintenance check-up and oil change with Mahwah. The gentleman RIch at the service desk was extremely helpful upon my arrival. He answered all my questions and concerns before and after my visit. I have bought 2 cars and leased 2 cars from Liberty Hyundai Mahwah and this is the only Hyundai Dealership I will go to whether buying, leasing and for service. The only reason I went out of state this last time was to help a very good friend make a commission. Mahwah Hyundai is the place to go!

Hi Maryanne,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your extremely kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

James F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Attention to Detail
I feel Very Fortunate to have the Mechanical Expertise of Marcus, as well as, the very competent attention from Steve, my Service Representative. My Genesis, a Joy to Drive!
In this Day and Age, Reliability is Becoming a Lost Art. Liberty Service, Sales, and Concern for the Customer, Exemplifies their Continued Success, and Sets the Standard for All Others to Meet.
Our 7th Vehicle from Liberty, a Testimony to the Above Review.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/30/2020

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your extremely kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Park Ridge, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
Rich at Liberty Hyundai always makes sure that he provides excellent service. From making an appointment to getting the car returned, he communicates with you every step of the way.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/22/2020

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

James D.
West Milford, NJ
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Professional dealership.
Professional and friendly dealership, from the sales team to the service department. Bought 3 cars from them and have serviced all at their dealership. Highly recommended!!!
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/22/2020

Hi James,

AK
Alexander K.
Suffern, NY
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Commitment to Quality
I would give you 6 stars if the scale went that high. You guys are always awesome.
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/16/2020

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment  or if we can help with anything else.

Franklin Lakes, NJ
12/14/2020 Category: Service
They will work hard to try to make it right
You should push them to get it right but in the end, they will do what they can to try to get it right.

12/14/2020 Category: Service
Do not go here for service!
They are not interested in fixing your car. They only care about making you pay as much as possible.
JAMES H K. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/14/2020

I appreciate your time !!!

Jim

Ringwood, NJ
12/13/2020 Category: Service
Quickness of getting an appointment and always satisfied with the service department.
You are the best and always honest about repairs

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your busyness and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Midland Park, NJ
12/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Excellent service, great employees that took care in making sure you feel secure and in good hands.

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

BR
Brian R.
West Nyack, NY
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Great service consistently
Liberty Hyundai is a great place to get your car serviced always efficient

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

12/11/2020 Category: Service
They are a very kind and reliable staff who have been super helpful when I needed them

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to compete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.