Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joseph S.
Pensacola, FL
03/12/2021
Courtesy and the Benchmark of Professionalism!!!
I had my sliding rear window replaced on my 19'GMC and I was very impressed with every facet of service that I received from the entire staff. This is a company that actually goes above and beyond the call of duty. You can tell that these employees take great pride in what they do, not just a couple of them but ALL of them. I am a customer for life for sure! Thank-you Oliver for a job well-done sir!

Johnny S.
Youngstown, FL
12/15/2020
Awesome people and workmanship
Wish i could give 100 stars these people are great. Wont ever use anyone else. Great job thank you so very much!

LC
Letecia C.
11/17/2020
I cannot remember the customer service rep that helped me but she was FANTASTIC!!

Lester B.
11/11/2020
The Technician was very Professional, and very Knowledgeble.

Debbie B.
Miramar Beach, FL
11/06/2020
Very professional and thorough. Above and Beyond Service
Brian came to my house to replace a windshield and he was excellent. I live in Sandestin Resort and we have lots of pine trees which drop lots of pine needles on my car. Brian opened the hood and blew the pine needles off which I did not expect. He took his time and did a great job. He even put the stickers from my old windshield onto the new one. Very satisfied customer, will recommend!! The representative that scheduled the replacement was also very nice and helpful.

Lindsey S.
11/04/2020
:) awesome service, very professional!

Michael S.
10/18/2020
Great work.

DT
Doug T.
10/15/2020
One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Prompt and professional service from all employees throughout process.

Tim B.
Really good steaks

CG
Chester G.
10/15/2020
excellent people to deal with. highly recommend

PS
Patrick S.
Please someone contact me Patrick Strong 8505855890 cell

Mike R.
10/14/2020
The work was done as promised and the quality was satisfactory. The customer service was average at best. Associates were distant and seemed more interested in speaking with one another than with speaking or assisting me. I went local, but will never use Lloyds again. Ever. They charge one price if you are paying cash and charge three times if you use insurance. I was given a quote of just over $300, but my insurance company was billed over $1200. When I called Lloyds, they confirmed this. They and my insurance company confirmed this is common practice so the claim ends up in mediation. This may work for Lloyds, but in the long run it drives up insurance costs and hurts consumers.

John W.
10/14/2020
I know repairing the small chip would not make it "disappear", but the size of the remaining flaw in the windshield glass is unacceptable. I even stopped by your facility on Old Palafox to express my displeasure, but the representative said nothing could be done. Very disappointing.

FK
Francisco K.
10/14/2020
The office staff were very friendly, accommodating, and professional. The tech seemed to really took care of my vehicle and was very careful and meticulous in installing my windshields.

TA
Tricia A.
10/14/2020
Lloyd's Glass is a fantastic place to get your glass repairs. They were excellent and professional from customer service to the repair technician. The Technician was very knowledgeable about my Lexus. I will take all my future glass repairs to Lloyd's Auto Glass!