Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Willa S.
Pensacola, FL
09/14/2018
Rearview Mirror
I had a fallen rearview mirror, did not break, it was just hanging. I purchased some glue to reset my mirror. Mentioned It to my son, and he advised me to take it to a Glass or Windshield company who will do it FREE because they want your business. I went to Lloyd's Glass as I remember using them years ago to replace my windshield. Well most views are correct, the staff is very polite and helpful. Will tell you were to go if you need other work done that they cannot do. Well, I had to pay $10.00 for the service, which wasn't bad at all. But their ad said a nominal $5.00 charge for the rearview mirror job, and if you have used them before, the service is FREE. No questions of any previous services were asked. I was expecting No Charge or a $5.00 fee; so I was shocked when Greg said the cost is $10.00 and I did not think to mention the advertisement that I read on line. Maybe the ad is for bigger jobs than what I had. Most of the time a company will ask, "Have We Served You before? Maybe the online advertisement needs to be revised. Well, it's no big deal. The advertisement was my main concern, the service was good.

Ralph M.
10/31/2017
Very satisfied.

Richard C.
05/30/2017
I was not offered steaks. I heard your commercial on the radio.

Michael B.
05/18/2016
Your service technician completed the work never brought any paperwork for my wife to sign he just left without notifying her work was done had to contact customer service and Drive by the office. Ask them if it was normal for technician to leave without having any paperwork signed they said no they took care of it and I was satisfied after that

GB
Gary R B.
09/22/2015
Happy with service. I ordered wrong windshield but they came back. Very professional. Thanks !
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/03/2015

Nobody is perfect :) Glad you were satisfied. Please refer a friend!

Tisha M.
07/14/2015
Everything went perfect even though my insurance company had a few hiccups. I appreciated the prompt service once the claim was confirmed with the insurance.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

Some of the insurance compnaies struggle to handle claims efficiently. That is why we like to oversee and manage the process for our customers. Glad we could help keep it a hassle free experience.

Jonathan C.
02/10/2015
Service was great. Fast professional job with friendly reminder should I have any problems or concerns about the work in the future, to contact them without hesitation.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Please consider referring us to friends and family.

Mark M.
01/06/2015
The technician broke the wire cover to the rear view mirror and it fell off on my way home. I purchased a new one at the dealer and took it back to see if they would install it for me. They installed it but never offered to reimburse me for the cost of the cover. The cover cost less than $10, but I feel that I should not have had to replace an item broken by your technician.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I agree. we are contacting you to get the amount and will reimburse you. Sorry about that Mark.

FS
Francis S.
Pensacola, FL
12/21/2014
You guys were great.The new glass looks fabulous! Your timely processing of my claim was greatly appreciated.

Charles H.
12/17/2014
The windshield weather seal came undone before I reached home (3 miles). I arranged to have one of your techs to come out and fix it on site. Instead of sending the tech out immediately I had to wait for one to come between other jobs in progress. You should have sent the tech out immediately because the job should have been completed correctly the first time. The responding tech was very good and seemed to fix the problem and said if the seal came out again I would need to bring the RV back in for the repair. I don't feel the customer service was as good as it should be.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I understand your frustration. We responded as fast as we could but can't leave in the middle of another job. RV's are always a challenge for many reasons. If you experience any other problems we will take care of them where and when you need us to unless you're in Alaska :)

Joseph S.
Colorado
10/07/2014
Slightly defective glass tarnished an otherwise flawless and enjoyable experience.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

Frustrating when glass is flawed so slightly that it isn't evident until installed. I know this surprised you and our tech on final inspection. Regrets Mr. Spence, but I know the significant price reduction eased the pain of a less than perfect piece of glass. I hope you will choose us again!

Michael M.
09/24/2014
A great team did a quality job in a professional timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs auto glass work. The installer was great and was happy to answer every and all questions. Thank you, Llyod's glass. (this is not a paid celebrity endorsement.)
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

It would be worth paying for though :)

Thanks so much for your kind words Michael!

SL
Serita L.
09/24/2014
I did have a homeowners sticker for my subdivision that cost $150 year. The sticker was not removed from the old windshield. I will have to purchase another if I can not get that one back. I left a message with the tech. I would recommend that stickers be removed, if possible, from the windshield being replaced to prevent your clients from having to purchase new ones in the future. Other than that, the service was great.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/12/2014

So sorry for the oversight Serita! Our Tech's remove these stickers as aa matter of policy and we can't figure out how this one got past us. Let us know what we need to do. Happy to hear that you are pleased with our work.

LH
Lisa H.
09/02/2014
Rear view mirror was loose and fell off after new windshield was replaced.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

Very sorry for the inconvienence Lisa. The factory applies the mirror brackets on the windshields. As you experiensed, not always adequately :(  Glad we were able to get it re-fastening quickly for you. It won't come off again!

Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/24/2014

I meant Re-fastened. Where is "grammar check" when you need it?

Matthew R.
08/06/2014
I arrived early for my appointment and my car was taken in immediately. I noticed on my bill that my insurance company was charged for 3.1 hours of labor. I was in the shop for just over an hour for the entire process. I know these are standard hours charged but maybe you need to re-assess the hours you charge for labor.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

Thanks for your comment Mr Roth. Just so you (and others) know. We are NOT permitted to charge anything other than exactly what the insurance company tells us. That means the rate and the hours. No exceptions. It is completely out of our control. You might note that the rate we are paid x the hours combine to a reasonable charge for the work we do. Any variation results in a rejected invoice from the carrier.

Darrell P.
07/29/2014
Excellent, professional and timely service. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! If you want it done right, call Lloyd's Glass!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

Based on the comments I tried to fill in the last star but it didn't work! Kidding. Thank you Mr. Pugh.

David S.
07/09/2014
The technician was professional and friendly. He finished within an hour. Before replacing the windshield, he showed me "marks" on my car to protect his company and for my knowledge. Good job!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

Pre-inspections are VERY important to avoid misunderstandings later! We have learned often that customers might not have looked closely at their car (recently) and things have happened. If we don't point it out... we own it :(

Thanks for your feedback Sir.

DA
Diane A.
06/04/2014
Great Job!! Thanks :)

GJ
Gary J.
03/30/2014
The building, shop and lobby look like they are in disrepair and could use some updating to look more professional.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

Thank you Mr. Jacobs for your business and constructive observations. You are correct in your assessment and we are right in the middle of "sprucing up" that location. Time takes it's toll :) Most importantly, we hope you are satisfied with the work we performed and, it appears by the top rating you gave us, that you are. Next time you will be impressed with the shop too.

Donna G.
01/29/2014
JR was instrumental in me using Lloyd's glass..... keep him and you keep your business!!!!! Thank you!!!!