Latest Review about 1 month ago

FK
Francisco K.
10/14/2020
The office staff were very friendly, accommodating, and professional. The tech seemed to really took care of my vehicle and was very careful and meticulous in installing my windshields.

Rodney H.
10/13/2020
My last three glass replacements there were no steaks given to me. Was told i could drop by and pick them up. I called and they don't know about that. I think the installers were keeping them. I have had 4 windshield's replaced in the last 4-5 years on 2 different vehicles. I would like my steaks please. I did get 4 steaks on the first windshield and excuses on the rest and when I call I get a run around. NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS

Mary H.
10/13/2020
The service I received BOTH times was excellent. I will not ever go to anybody else. Keep up the EXCELLENT work.

MK
Michael K.
10/13/2020
I am totally satisfied with the level of service provided by Lloyd's, in fact your people went out of their way to provide great service. My dissatisfaction (minor) was mostly with the quality of the Chinese made glass which did not fit very well, requiring extra time to install, and also subsequently leaked during a rainstorm. The leak was fixed and I am very happy to know you stand behind your product and service 100%. If I ever need glass again, Lloyds will be my first choice.

Sarah B.
10/13/2020
I can't see out of my rear view mirror when sitting upright. I have to slouch a little. I wish you guys had put it up higher on the windshield . But service was quick and did a good job.

WS
Willa S.
Pensacola, FL
09/14/2018
Rearview Mirror
I had a fallen rearview mirror, did not break, it was just hanging. I purchased some glue to reset my mirror. Mentioned It to my son, and he advised me to take it to a Glass or Windshield company who will do it FREE because they want your business. I went to Lloyd's Glass as I remember using them years ago to replace my windshield. Well most views are correct, the staff is very polite and helpful. Will tell you were to go if you need other work done that they cannot do. Well, I had to pay $10.00 for the service, which wasn't bad at all. But their ad said a nominal $5.00 charge for the rearview mirror job, and if you have used them before, the service is FREE. No questions of any previous services were asked. I was expecting No Charge or a $5.00 fee; so I was shocked when Greg said the cost is $10.00 and I did not think to mention the advertisement that I read on line. Maybe the ad is for bigger jobs than what I had. Most of the time a company will ask, "Have We Served You before? Maybe the online advertisement needs to be revised. Well, it's no big deal. The advertisement was my main concern, the service was good.

Ralph M.
10/31/2017
Very satisfied.

Richard C.
05/30/2017
I was not offered steaks. I heard your commercial on the radio.

Michael B.
05/18/2016
Your service technician completed the work never brought any paperwork for my wife to sign he just left without notifying her work was done had to contact customer service and Drive by the office. Ask them if it was normal for technician to leave without having any paperwork signed they said no they took care of it and I was satisfied after that

GB
Gary R B.
09/22/2015
Happy with service. I ordered wrong windshield but they came back. Very professional. Thanks !
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/03/2015

Nobody is perfect :) Glad you were satisfied. Please refer a friend!

Tisha M.
07/14/2015
Everything went perfect even though my insurance company had a few hiccups. I appreciated the prompt service once the claim was confirmed with the insurance.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

Some of the insurance compnaies struggle to handle claims efficiently. That is why we like to oversee and manage the process for our customers. Glad we could help keep it a hassle free experience.

Jonathan C.
02/10/2015
Service was great. Fast professional job with friendly reminder should I have any problems or concerns about the work in the future, to contact them without hesitation.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Please consider referring us to friends and family.

Mark M.
01/06/2015
The technician broke the wire cover to the rear view mirror and it fell off on my way home. I purchased a new one at the dealer and took it back to see if they would install it for me. They installed it but never offered to reimburse me for the cost of the cover. The cover cost less than $10, but I feel that I should not have had to replace an item broken by your technician.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I agree. we are contacting you to get the amount and will reimburse you. Sorry about that Mark.

FS
Francis S.
Pensacola, FL
12/21/2014
You guys were great.The new glass looks fabulous! Your timely processing of my claim was greatly appreciated.

Charles H.
12/17/2014
The windshield weather seal came undone before I reached home (3 miles). I arranged to have one of your techs to come out and fix it on site. Instead of sending the tech out immediately I had to wait for one to come between other jobs in progress. You should have sent the tech out immediately because the job should have been completed correctly the first time. The responding tech was very good and seemed to fix the problem and said if the seal came out again I would need to bring the RV back in for the repair. I don't feel the customer service was as good as it should be.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

I understand your frustration. We responded as fast as we could but can't leave in the middle of another job. RV's are always a challenge for many reasons. If you experience any other problems we will take care of them where and when you need us to unless you're in Alaska :)