Latest Review about 1 month ago

RD
Russell D.
Pensacola, FL
10/28/2013
Hire techs who care about client property
Lloyd's may be a good glass company, but I can't recommend them after my experience. There were scratches on the hood and dash of my new truck, but not bad enough for me to take time to have it repaired. Cosmetic defects in the windshield sealing and issues with communication were the nail in the coffin. Nice guys on the phone and very willing to make amends, but next time I'll try to find someone who does it right the first time.

10/13/2013
Would not recommend
There are three issues which would not lead me to recommend this glass service. First, the technician did not call before he arrived on site. I thought I had left my truck unlocked when I left for lunch, but I had to abandon my meal when the technician called saying he was at my truck and it was locked. Second, the quality of work was not ideal. A portion of the top interface of the windshield does not seem glued properly and I am carefully watching it to see if it leaks. Third, and most of all, there was a 3/4 inch scratch to the dashboard of my four-month old truck.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 10/28/2013

Mr. Durham,

After our conversation I was happy to learn that the windshield is not leaking and that you are not as concerned with the experience as you initially indicated here. My offer to address and correct any and all issues stands, should you decide that you are in fact dissatisfied. We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider us in the future.

Respectfully,

Ian Lintner

Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/18/2013

Mr. Durham,

We strive for perfection on every job, and hire the best Technicians in the industry in an effort to achieve this goal, admittedly there are few occasions that we do fall short of perfection. If and when allowed, you will find that our customer service skills in handling and remedying any situation that does not meet our customer's expectations will never fall short. My offer stands to correct and and all issues with your vehicle, if given the opportunity. I truly hope that you will allow us to make corrections and remedy the situation, earning your recommendation and future business.

Respectfully,

Ian Lintner

Royce C.
Freeport, FL
02/21/2012
I spoke too soon!
After the body shop resealed my windshield and installed a new headliner I still had a leak and the new headliner was wet.
I took it back and they applied more sealant and used a dryer on the headliner.
The next morning I noticed that my new headliner was burned. I took it back to show the burn marks.
They agreed to replace the headliner. I said wanted to wait and be sure it won't leak. I was promised that it would not leak.
The next morning it was leaking.
When I went back they fixed the rust, replaced the headliner and the windshield.
Storms passed through all night. Car stayed dry.

02/08/2012
Windshield
My windshield was not installed properly.
The leak caused my headliner to fall.
I had to spend another $300 to have my windshield sealed and my headliner replaced.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/21/2012
Mr. Cly, I am sorry that you had difficulty with the body shop's work and improper diagnosis of our windshield installation. I hope that you are able to get everything fully resolved with them. Thank you!

Joseph S.
Pensacola, FL
03/12/2021
Courtesy and the Benchmark of Professionalism!!!
I had my sliding rear window replaced on my 19'GMC and I was very impressed with every facet of service that I received from the entire staff. This is a company that actually goes above and beyond the call of duty. You can tell that these employees take great pride in what they do, not just a couple of them but ALL of them. I am a customer for life for sure! Thank-you Oliver for a job well-done sir!

Johnny S.
Youngstown, FL
12/15/2020
Awesome people and workmanship
Wish i could give 100 stars these people are great. Wont ever use anyone else. Great job thank you so very much!

LC
Letecia C.
11/17/2020
I cannot remember the customer service rep that helped me but she was FANTASTIC!!

Lester B.
11/11/2020
The Technician was very Professional, and very Knowledgeble.

Debbie B.
Miramar Beach, FL
11/06/2020
Very professional and thorough. Above and Beyond Service
Brian came to my house to replace a windshield and he was excellent. I live in Sandestin Resort and we have lots of pine trees which drop lots of pine needles on my car. Brian opened the hood and blew the pine needles off which I did not expect. He took his time and did a great job. He even put the stickers from my old windshield onto the new one. Very satisfied customer, will recommend!! The representative that scheduled the replacement was also very nice and helpful.

Lindsey S.
11/04/2020
:) awesome service, very professional!

Michael S.
10/18/2020
Great work.

DT
Doug T.
10/15/2020
One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Prompt and professional service from all employees throughout process.

Tim B.
Really good steaks

CG
Chester G.
10/15/2020
excellent people to deal with. highly recommend

PS
Patrick S.
Please someone contact me Patrick Strong 8505855890 cell

Mike R.
10/14/2020
The work was done as promised and the quality was satisfactory. The customer service was average at best. Associates were distant and seemed more interested in speaking with one another than with speaking or assisting me. I went local, but will never use Lloyds again. Ever. They charge one price if you are paying cash and charge three times if you use insurance. I was given a quote of just over $300, but my insurance company was billed over $1200. When I called Lloyds, they confirmed this. They and my insurance company confirmed this is common practice so the claim ends up in mediation. This may work for Lloyds, but in the long run it drives up insurance costs and hurts consumers.

John W.
10/14/2020
I know repairing the small chip would not make it "disappear", but the size of the remaining flaw in the windshield glass is unacceptable. I even stopped by your facility on Old Palafox to express my displeasure, but the representative said nothing could be done. Very disappointing.