RD
Russell D.
10/13/2013
Hire techs who care about client property
Lloyd's may be a good glass company, but I can't recommend them after my experience. There were scratches on the hood and dash of my new truck, but not bad enough for me to take time to have it repaired. Cosmetic defects in the windshield sealing and issues with communication were the nail in the coffin. Nice guys on the phone and very willing to make amends, but next time I'll try to find someone who does it right the first time.

10/13/2013
Would not recommend
There are three issues which would not lead me to recommend this glass service. First, the technician did not call before he arrived on site. I thought I had left my truck unlocked when I left for lunch, but I had to abandon my meal when the technician called saying he was at my truck and it was locked. Second, the quality of work was not ideal. A portion of the top interface of the windshield does not seem glued properly and I am carefully watching it to see if it leaks. Third, and most of all, there was a 3/4 inch scratch to the dashboard of my four-month old truck.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 10/28/2013

Mr. Durham,

After our conversation I was happy to learn that the windshield is not leaking and that you are not as concerned with the experience as you initially indicated here. My offer to address and correct any and all issues stands, should you decide that you are in fact dissatisfied. We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider us in the future.

Respectfully,

Ian Lintner

Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/18/2013

Mr. Durham,

We strive for perfection on every job, and hire the best Technicians in the industry in an effort to achieve this goal, admittedly there are few occasions that we do fall short of perfection. If and when allowed, you will find that our customer service skills in handling and remedying any situation that does not meet our customer's expectations will never fall short. My offer stands to correct and and all issues with your vehicle, if given the opportunity. I truly hope that you will allow us to make corrections and remedy the situation, earning your recommendation and future business.

Respectfully,

Ian Lintner

Royce C.
Freeport, FL
02/08/2012
I spoke too soon!
After the body shop resealed my windshield and installed a new headliner I still had a leak and the new headliner was wet.
I took it back and they applied more sealant and used a dryer on the headliner.
The next morning I noticed that my new headliner was burned. I took it back to show the burn marks.
They agreed to replace the headliner. I said wanted to wait and be sure it won't leak. I was promised that it would not leak.
The next morning it was leaking.
When I went back they fixed the rust, replaced the headliner and the windshield.
Storms passed through all night. Car stayed dry.

02/08/2012
Windshield
My windshield was not installed properly.
The leak caused my headliner to fall.
I had to spend another $300 to have my windshield sealed and my headliner replaced.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/21/2012
Mr. Cly, I am sorry that you had difficulty with the body shop's work and improper diagnosis of our windshield installation. I hope that you are able to get everything fully resolved with them. Thank you!

Joseph B.
Orlando, FL
03/23/2020
The best!
Richard was my tech, very friendly and fast, he had my window done in less than an hour. Kristen handled my call and endured that all of my questions were answered. Great Team great company

SP
Stephen P.
Fountain, FL
02/24/2020
Great service and friendly technician
I had a windshield that needed replacing. Lloyds came out on time and fixed it fast. My technician was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was easy to talk to and answered all my questions. From my experience, I would recommend Lloyds Auto glass to anyone. Thank you David and Connie for making this an easy experience for me. Stephen

Mary B.
02/05/2020
Outstanding customer service😊
I had a rock hit my windshield and needed to get it replaced. I saw Lloyds commercial and gave them a call. Everyone I spoke with was so pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately it started to rain when they were going to replace it and was kind enough to take my car to their shop and return it with my box of steaks😊I highly recommend them!

JO
Jack O.
10/31/2019
Outstanding Service!
David from Lloyd’s was on time, courteous and extremely professional. I was extremely pleased with Lloyds service. If I should ever need another windshield replaced I will insist on Lloyds.

KH
Kelli H.
10/12/2019
Fast and friendly!
Brian came to my home to replace the windshield on my Honda Pilot. He was pleasant, conscientious, and obviously experienced. From the initial call to the office to signing off on completed work, Lloyds was a pleasure! I’ll tell my friends!

CK
Candy K.
09/04/2019
Great Service!
I work at Navy Federal out in Beulah. I was in need of a windshield repair (thanks Mr 18 wheeler!) but had little time to actually go and leave my car somewhere. My daughter told me about Lloyds so I decided to try them instead of the normal company I used previously. They came out to my job - hunted my car down in the garage (3000 car garage mind you), notified me they were here and by the time I went on my break an hour or so later - everything was done! I will not hesitate to use them again and the steaks were delicious and a very nice bonus!

RD
Rebekah D.
08/21/2019
Fast & freindly service!
My rep David was amazing! He called ahead to let me know he was on the way, which is awesome. He arrived with a smile on his face and was very friendly. He did a great job! Good work Lloyd's :)

Jimmy T.
08/12/2019
Amazing customer service
I had them replace the windshield in my Yukon pick my truck back up today and let me say they do amazing work. Bruce and Wade where my technicians and I'm here to tell you there was no glass no nothing my vehicle was perfect when I picked it up. This is the first time in a long time I've had zero issues for the windshield replacement or debris left in my vehicle I want to say thank you guys y'all did an amazing job and you have my business from here on out.. the location I visited is in Pensacola Florida on Old Palafox y'all go see him for all your glass needs

EM
Erica M.
06/25/2019
Within 24 hours of calling , my windshield was fixed. David was very friendly and promtply got the job done. Extremely impressed with the company, and will use again if need be.

LT
Lee T.
06/12/2019
Great Customer Service
From the person I talked to on the phone, to the people who greeted me at the front desk, to the service techs, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. They made it known that they appreciated the business. The replacement was done with excellence and the dash was cleaned as well afterward.

J D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
05/27/2019
POOR ETHICS AND LACK OF INTEGRITY....POOR QUALITY OF STAFF AND SERVICE...CRIMINALS
The one star is just for the opportunity to put this review here. My fiancé used this company for a windshield replacement. They will not own up to their errors/mistakes and now she is having to drive her vehicle with a continuous, extremely loud, annoying noise resulting from a poor install. The windshield was positioned too low during installation and is not positioned correctly to the cowl. I can't have a phone conversation with her when she is driving because the noise is so loud. They refused to make this right. They treat her as if SHE has done something wrong. They keep telling her that they will look into this and never call her back. This is wrong on so many levels. They have falsified reports to the insurance company and Safelite. They are liars and extremely rude. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

CL
Carla L.
Freeport, FL
05/07/2019
Best service
I highly recommend this company! They came to my house May 1st & replaced my windshield, & Roy was the one to installed it. He was very professional & kind. He had it done & no time! Plus I got free steaks too! If you need a windshield I highly recommend this company!!! They ROCK!

RT
Rebecca T.
01/17/2019
Their customer service in impeccable!
Their customer service in impeccable! They stayed in contact with me until my new windshield came in. The morning it came in they were at my place of work by noon replacing my windshield. The installation tech Brian was very nice and polite. His service vehicle was clean and very organized which I feel is the reason why he had my windshield installed in a very timely manner! Thank you Brian and Lloyd's glass in Pensacola, Florida!! You guys are awesome!