Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jake G.
05/25/2016
The only problem I have is that the technicians did not talk to me about the flaw and scratches in the new windshield until after it was installed. At that point in time, it would have been an additional one to two hours to get another installed and I had a schedule to maintain. Someone needs to look for glass flaws before the glue is dry because most folks are like me, they don't have time to dedicate three hours to a job that is reported as and supposed to be one hour. Also, when looking over my bill, there was no cost deduction for my brand new windshield with scratches and a casting flaw. While my insurance company paid the bill, I pay the insurance and feel that some reduction in price should have been realized for a less than top quality product your company installed.

Teri S.
11/17/2013
I gave the score based on the fact that the tech had to reschedule several times and finally made it on the third attempt. If I had known it would be that inconvenient I would have brought it into the shop.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/16/2013

I apologize for the issues surrounding your mobile appointment, it is unusual for our technicians to rescedule a job, and I hope that you will consider our service in the future!

VM
Vince M.
Navarre, FL
06/28/2013
Thanks Robert
I recently had my windshield replaced by the Fort Walton Beach store and the job was done sloppy. After calling and speaking with Andy the sales manager he argued with me that this was the best work they can do. After much discussion with him and not getting anywhere I called the home office and spoke with the assistant manager and he reassured me they can do better and would send me there best technician to so the job. He then stated if it still was not done to my satisfaction he would refund my money so I can have done somewhere else. Robert the technician came to my home and did a professional job and it looks great. I would have rated Lloyd's glass a 5 but poor management of the store in Fort Walton Beach left a sour taste in my mouth. If you need glass work done DO NOT USE the store in FWB but rather the one in Pensacola and ask for Robert. Thanks again Robert....great job.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 07/10/2013
Mr Musick, Thank you for the constructive criticism of our Fort Walton shop and allowing us the opportunity to make things right. On behalf of our Sales Manager, I sincerely apologize for the way that things were initially handled. Please, at your earliest convenience, stop by one of our shops to pick up a complimentary box of our "Really Good" steaks to help with the sour taste that was left in your mouth. Thanks again

Michael H.
06/11/2013
The shop did not seem to know much about replacing the rear window of a Honda Ridgeline. Dan and the other guys were real nice but it took almost 9 working days for the job to be completed.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/20/2013
Dear Mr. Hurrell, Under most circumstances, we are able to complete a job within an hour while the customer waits. There are exceptions, one of which we, came to learn, is your Honda Ridgeline's back window. With most installations when we order a window for a vehicle, it comes in one piece with all parts required to complete the job. With the Ridgeline, the window we ordered was missing the center section, the track that is fastened to the window allowing the center section to move, as well as the switch that indicates whether or not the window is in the open position. In total, we had to source 4 different parts from 3 different vendors to complete the job causing a significant delay for which I am very sorry. While we do not always have direct experience with every vehicle on the road (I am still looking forward to replacing the windshield in my first Ferrari Enzo) Due to the constantly changing makes and models of the automotive world we consider ourselves to be experts in following our training in order to complete the widely varied replacements in a timely manner. Some vehicles are significantly more difficult to work on than others.I once again apologize for your wait. I hope you will give Lloyd's Glass another chance in the future. Respectfully, Ian Lintner

Dustin P.
02/11/2013
The motor for the new window regulator is much louder than the other three windows. Seems that should have been caught when installing or explained to me if that is a normal occurrence for replacements.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/13/2013
All of our work carries our lifetime warranty, at your convenience, bring the vehicle by and we will be happy to get to the bottom of the reasoning behind the additional noise. Thanks!

ED
Eric D.
11/27/2012
The paint on the hood was scratched and I was told they would repair it. As of yet, no one has called me to repair it.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/28/2012
Hello Eric, I am sorry that we failed to contact you and get that repaired as we agreed to, when you get the chance just give us a call and I have the necessary materials here for you. Thanks!

04/27/2012
Found out when I came home the technician had broken the snap molding around the front windshield.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/08/2012
Hello, We apologize that the snap molding was damaged during the install, if you contact us we would be more than happy to address the issue for you! Thanks!

04/26/2012
The company didn't finish the job. I had to finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LR
Linda R.
04/11/2011
The replacement of my windshield was successful. However, when I got in my car after the installation I noticed that the driver side piece that goes along side the windshield was no longer straight. I told the gentleman at the counter that my car did not look that way when I arrive. He told drove my car back to the service area and came and said that there was nothing they did to cause the bowed portion of the on the side of the interior of the car. I also now had ink mark on my leather dash board below the bowed area. I never had a pen on my dash for any reason. I got no resolution just a emphatic not our fault we only cut around the seal. While I know I can not prove my car didn't look that way when I drove in and it is a matter of your word against mine. I have a black spot on the opposite side of the car interior. I can only theorize that perhaps the windshield slipped leaving a black smudge on the passenger side and dropped on the driver side to make it come loose. The only suggestion I got from the customer service rep (not Ian) was to come back next week and maybe another manager could take a lood at it. And do what I don't know. I was very disappointed as my car left your shop in worse shape than it went in. I can not recommend your company for windshield repair. I am also writing a letter to my insurance company to tell them about my experience with the service I received.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 05/27/2011
Linda, Thank you very much for bringing the vehicle back in to our shop so that I could resolve these issues for you! I really appreciate you taking the time and apologize for the inconvenience that we caused you. I am very happy that we were able to satisfy you in the end and hope that you will consider us for future work! Sincerely, Ian Lintner Lloyd's Glass