Loa's Tire and Auto Service

RD
REY D.
01/29/2020
Friendly and professional
Very heartwelming people who take pride in helping others.
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 02/10/2020

Mr. Deleon, sending a heartfelt thank you for your great 5 star review, that was greatly appreciated.  We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's future needs. Once again, thank you.

RL
RUTH AYALA L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/27/2020
Friendly awesome place
I've been coming here for many yrs! Great service and friendly people! There isn't a better place than here!

Mrs. Lott, the Loa family  would personally like to thank you for the confidence you have placed in us to service your vehicles.  It's customers like yourself, with your continued patronage throughout the years, that has kept us in business for 53 years.  We greatly appreciate your business and are sending out a BIG SOUTHTEXAS THANK YOU!!!!!!

CHARLIE S.
01/27/2020
Repair came in below estimate
Very friendly and welcoming. Work came in faster and cheaper than initial estimate.

Mr. Stuart, please accept our sincere thanks for letting us serve you.  We greatly appreciate the fact that you chose our business to service your vehicle. We are family owned  for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs.

RD
REY D.
01/22/2020
Great and friendly service
Great and friendly service professional work in a timely manner.
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 02/05/2020

Mr.Deleon, sending a heartfelt thank you for your awesome 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate your trust in us to work on your vehicle. We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your future needs.

AH
ANTHONY H.
01/20/2020
They fixed my truck problems in a timely manner!
They resolved my problems quickly in a professional manner. Based off my understanding of my truck problems, I could tell they were an honest business. Good job!!!

Mr. Hanson, sending many thank you's for your awesome 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate the fact you chose our business to service your vehicle.  We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs.

ALEXANDRIA M.
Kia Forte
01/17/2020
I was able to get an appt last minute. I was informed of r dry thing from what I came in for to recommedations. Affordable price overall very satisfied.

Ms. Mayhane, sending many thanks for your great 5 star review. We appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle. We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for of your vehicle's further needs.

AURORA B.
01/17/2020
Great friendly customer service...
I was very happy with taking my car to Loa's... After talking to the owner, I felt comfortable trusting him to balance and rotate my tires...i trust he takes pride in his business...I will definitely be coming back whenever I need work done on my vehicle... Thanks Loa's I appreciate your work!!

Ms. Barron, your awesome 5 star review brought sunshine to our face.  We are a company dedicated to excellence in customer satisfactory. We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's futher needs.

VE
VANESSA E.
Great customer service!
Extremely pleased and would highly recommend.

Ms.Elizald, sending a heartfelt thank you for your awesome 5 star review. We greatly appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle.  We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicles futher needs.

GMC Savana Cutaway
Owner
service was exceptional, would definitely recommend Loa’s to anyone.

Great Customer Service
First time we used this company but definitely not our last. From one small business to another thank you so much for a great experience.

Loa's Tire and Auto Service would like to thank you for your great 5 star review.  We'd also like to apologize for the delay to respond to your review. As you mentioned, from one small business to another, we greatly appreciate your confidence to service your vehicle.  We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs.  Once again, thank you.

12/30/2019
great service!
The employees were super helpful and very nice. Very reasonable prices for new tires and alignment.

Ms. Wright, please excuse our delay to respond to your great 5 star review. We greatly appreciate the fact that you chose our business to service your vehicle. We are family owned for 53 years and will be here to service your vehicle's further needs. Once again, thank you for your business that we appreciate greatly.

MARTINA y JORGE ANDR G.
Audi Q5
12/27/2019
Great service and friendly service
I strongly recommend this place they provide a great job and they are very friendly and explain you every detail they find in your car and give you advice on what's best to do for your safety on the road

Mr. & Mrs. Garcia, please excuse our delay to respond to your awesome 5 star review. We greatly appreciate the fact that you all chose our business to service your vehicle. We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs. Once again, thank you.

JUAN F.
Dodge Durango
12/26/2019
Caring, honest, and family oriented...
On my way to Loa's, I was on the brink of getting into an accident. Luckily, the man upstairs was making sure I arrived safe. I was welcome by the employees at Loa's. I'd expressed my concern and they helped look into my problem. Once, they showed me, what was wrong... to my surprised. It definitely was an accident ready to happen. They fixed the issue right away. I was treated like family, they cared for my concern/ also the concern for others, they were completely honest. I would definitely come back. I'm a satisfied customer. Happy New Years, Loa's Tire and Auto Service. Thank you for everything.

Mr. Flores, please excuse our delay to respond to your awesome 5 star review.  To be perfectly honest, we usually don't get such lengthy review such as yours, but your heartwarming words really brought sunshine to our face.  We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicele's further needs.  Once again, we appreciate your business.

JUAN G.
Ford Five Hundred
12/24/2019
Very Helpful and Professional.
We came in to see if Loa's tire could help in replacing two rims and tires that were damaged when hitting a deep pothole. JR was very helpful in finding the best solution. All in all, we were on the road again.
Very pleased with the way we were helped and will return when next we need car service.

Mr. Garza, please our sincere apologizes for the delayed response to your awesome 5 star review. Thank you for placing your trust in us to service your vehicle. We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs. Once again, thank you.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Aransas Pass, TX
Nissan Pathfinder
11/27/2019
Found and Fixed Oil Leak
Good Job JR and the folks at Loa’s Tire and Auto on Ayers and Horne
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Mr. Thorn, thank you for your great 5 star review! We are glad you have chosen our business to repair your vehicle.  We are family owned for 54 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further repairs.  Have a blessed Thanksgiving.