MT
Nissan Pathfinder
11/27/2019
Found and Fixed Oil Leak
Good Job JR and the folks at Loa’s Tire and Auto on Ayers and Horne
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Mr. Thorn, thank you for your great 5 star review! We are glad you have chosen our business to repair your vehicle.  We are family owned for 54 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further repairs.  Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

RL
RUTH AYALA L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/20/2019
Best place to buy tires or have your vehicle repaired
I trust Loa's with all my vehicles even with my grand daughter's vehicle! Everyone is so kind and helpful!

RL
RUTH AYALA L.
11/18/2019
Friendly awesome place
Very friendly staff and owners are so awesome! Would recommend for everyone to use them!

Ruth, it's appreciative customers like yourself that have kept us going for 53 years.  We hold close to our heart your fantastic reviews and will be here to service your vehicles further repairs. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Rammie R.
Portland, TX
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/14/2019
Friendly and honest work
My dad introduced me to this place when I was a youngster, and I highly recommend it to all my family and friends.
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 11/14/2019

Rammie, as the saying goes, father knows best.  Sending much apreciation for your special 5 star review that meant alot to us.  We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs. Once again, thank you so much for the heartfelt review.

Marty and Andy G.
11/06/2019
The personal greeting and smile meant alot to me. You can tell a sincere person and the people at Loa's are honest. rson
I love the openess of the lobby, the cat that came to greet us and the way the service manager took the time to explain how the sensors work together. I can honestly say I felt relaxed and comfortable at a service garage and was treated with respect and honesty!
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 11/12/2019

Marty and Andy Gomez, honesty, repect, personal greeting, smiles these are the fantastic words you all used to describe our business when your vehicle was serviced by us.  We feel very proud to say it is our goal to make all our customers feel as you all did. We have been a family owned business for 53 years and it's customers as yourselves that have attributed to our success.  Once again, thank you.

SA
Sunny A.
Ford Taurus X
11/02/2019
Gentleman’s Family Business
Of course, I recommend Loa’s Tire & Auto Service to friends! In fact, I recommended them to a friend today after they worked on my car.

They were recommended to us by our long time Austin mechanic when we moved to Corpus Christi fifteen years ago. Loa’s helped us put 350,000 miles on our good old van. After two transmission replacements we decided to invest in a newer car. Now, at 220,000 miles, they just recommended a couple of new tires in the near future.

Today, it was in for a Trip Check in preparation for a 1,700 mile trip and I requested a radiator flush because the book said it was due. They checked and reported that it was still clean so it didn’t need a flush. Wow! I’m sure that there are other shops that would have just done the flush, flushing my money down the drain.

All the Loa’s take the time to educate us about out cars and don’t do work that isn’t necessary just to make a buck.

When we meet their other customers they are friendly and very loyal to Loa’s.

Mr. Loa is a fine gentleman, who comes to work every day at 90 plus years. His children grew up in the business.

Half a century in business serving the Corpus Christi community has to mean something.

Their coffee is good, too!
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 11/15/2019
Thank you My dear Sunny, for the 5 star review full of love and praise! We are all here to always keep you safe on your travels to and from, not to mention lunch dates that just so happen to pop up!  Yes mam, daddy is 93 and still comes in to check on us. It's that time of year too. Candy Cane ice cream and bonfires! Thanks again for the heartfelt review!

JESSICA S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/30/2019
Love the service
Went in for 2 new tires was greated by the loas family
Thay are a really good place for all your vehicle needs leaving this review becouse being a female it's nice to go where thay dont charge you for things your ride dont need

I will be definitely going to buy my tires for all my rides there

needed tires bad

Thanks you
Loas team for all your great service

Jessica s

Jessica, sending many thank you's for your heartwarming 5 star review. We really appreciate your continued patronage throughout the years and want you to know we will be here for any of your future vehicle needs. It's customers like you that has kept us in business for 53 years!  Once again, thank you.

JV
JUDY V.
Suzuki XL-7
10/24/2019
Honest people
I’ve known the family that owns the company for years. They are Good ,honest people and being a woman that means a lot!
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Judy, it's awesome customers like yourself that has helped us stay in business for 53 years!! We appreciated your fantastic 5 star review and your trust in us to service your vehicle.  Once again,thank you.

RA
Robert A.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/22/2019
Flat repair
As always an enjoyable visit to our favorite auto repair shop. Nice to see friendly and helpful faces and staff. I did not mind the wait period due to the friendly atmosphere. I enjoy returning to this shop. Thank you J.R. and Martha.
Robert. Armendariz

DAVID P.
Kia Optima
10/15/2019
Always on time
Great place
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/22/2019

Mr.Perales, sending a warm thank you for your to the point 5 star review.  We appreciate your confidence in allowing us to service your vehicle. We are family owned for 53 years and will be here to service any of your vehicle's further needs.  Thanks again.

CC, Tx
10/14/2019
Good job
They were affordable & did my brake job in a timely manner. Good customer service also. Thanks guys.
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

We appreciate the 5 star review you gave us! I'm so glad we were able to get you going safely, considering you're traveling to California this weekend! Happy travels!

CF
CRYSTAL F.
10/10/2019
Since the first visit I have always received excellent customer service. They have a payment arrangement program with minimum qualifications that helped my family in need. They are located centrally and have convenient business hours. Love this family owned business.
Crystal, thanks for your inspiring words plus the 5 star review. It means alot to us! You know you can come by anytime to have us check your tires  fluids anytime! Thanks again!

Barbara S.
10/08/2019
Great Service!
I brought my car in thinking it was one thing, and found out it was something that, if not corrected could have caused an accident. Thanks to the great service department at Loa's for keeping me safe.
Barbara, Do you realize we have known each other since 2008? Oh my goodness! We are so thankful for the 5 star review. Our ultimate goal is to keep you safe on the road. Here's to another 20 years!

PG
Paul G.
10/07/2019
Support for local businesses!!
Customer service is always good. Workmanship is awesome too!!
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/08/2019

Paul, Thanks for the 5 star review! We still believe in honest & integrity. We appreciate you supporting local businesses!

Robert G.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service at the business was excellent. They were very professional about everything and his vehicle's running great. He added he wants to thank them very much.

JOHN B.
10/01/2019
5 star service
I was warmly welcomed when I arrived. Their friendliness made me feel like a person rather than another problem to be dealt with. The product (tires) was top notch, the price was exceptional. The service I received and the way I was treated was refreshing.
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 10/02/2019

Mr. Brown, your heartwarming 5 star review gave us a big pat on the back. It's customers like you that have kept us in our family owned business for 53 years.  Mr. Brown, we will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs. Thanks again and have a great day.

A
ALYSSA
09/30/2019
I took my car in for a belt adjustment and for two new front rotors. Great prices and great customer service, I’m very happy with Loa’s and plan to return if I need to.

Alyssa, your awesome and honest 5 star review put sunshine on our face.  We really appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle. We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs.  Thanks again.

IS
I S.
Cadillac SRX
09/26/2019
Noisy front end 2006 SRX
Javier was the mechanic that worked on my 2006 SRX. I must say he did an awesome job. One that I believe was above and beyond. He was able to trouble-shoot my concerns and perform the work needed to correct the issue at hand. I would like to thank Loa’s Auto for a great job at a reasonable price. And a wonderful crew! Israel Suarez.
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 09/27/2019

Mr. Suarez, it's customers like yourself that have kept us going for 53 years! Your powerful and honest words gave us all a pat on the back.  We will continue to be here for any of your vehicle's further needs.  Once again, thank you.

JV
Jacob V.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the employees did what he needed in a timely fashion.

Jacob, thank you for your 5 star review, which we greatly appreciated.  We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's further needs. Thanks again.

EF
EDUARDO F.
Dodge Challenger
09/19/2019
Good people
Good prices and good employees they always treat you right 👍.