Jon D.
10/08/2019
Great friendly customer service! The owner Mike took the time to talk with me when I dropped my truck off as well as when I picked it up. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Melody H.
Stoughton, MA
Jeep Renegade
09/25/2019
Fluid of the month!
I really appreciate MG and Mike working with me in keeping my Renegade running at peak performance. They suggest things in an affordable way.

KW
Kenny W.
Jeep Commander
09/19/2019
Very knowledgeable, patient with customers
Usually going to the mechanic is a pain and really a stressful experience, but you get a different experience here. Waiting room is nice, stocked with coffee, couches and beverages. The owner, Mike is very friendly and down to earth, and its obvious he genuinely cares about you and your car. He takes pictures of all the parts damaged, rusted or in need of replacement and then recommends a service with a price quote. He lays it all out in a professional, nest report, email and printed. Not pushy at all, a pleasure to work with. I don't like to go anywhere else.

EW
Edward W.
09/14/2019
Superb service
Mike tells it to you straight what you need what can be put off and delivers his work in a timely manner letting you know all the ins and outs of what he discovers abd what hes doing been a client for years and never disappointed.

Chris C.
Mansfield, MA
09/11/2019
Oil Change
Great care as always. Gave me a loaner vehicle for a few hours getting my oil changed. Friendly and quick service every time!

Steven H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/28/2019
Friendly Dependable Service
My wife's car broke down whilst working. She depends heavily on her vehicle. As soon as I learned she needed immediate service I called Mike at MG. Mike and staff are always friendly and accommodating. They walked me through possible causes for the car failure and suggested I bring it down that day. They were able put it through the proper diagnostics , get it fixed, and send me on my way all within an hour. They did not disappoint. Other shops would require an appointment. Same day service, in a bind, is difficult for other shops to accommodate. Not for Mike and MG. You see, at MG it's all about relationships and great customer service. Mike is one of the rare ones who actually still cares about customers and providing the best affordable service. I trust Mike and the staff at MG with all my cars, and would not consider going anywhere else. Keep up the great work guys!!!

Ford Edge
08/27/2019
I was very disappointed to find out my car care club coupons had expired- no one ever told me that they have an expiration date, what a rip off. For all the business I have brought to MG enterprises - they would not honor an expired coupon for my expensive transmission fluids change. I will not be back for future service
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 08/28/2019

I would just like to let you know that we Really appreciate your business! I am really sorry that the we did not make the details of the Car Care Club Membership completely clear to you when you purchased it. It is our goal for you to know exactly what you are getting for your money.  If there is any thing that I can do please give me a call  508 230 0302 and ask for me or email me @ mike@mgenterprisesonline.com Thank you for your Business!  Michael Glover Owner
PS: I also wanted to mention that the Car Care Club is a membership rather than a Coupon.  It has many discounts for a varying range of services. There are over $500.00 of discounts on the card. None of our customers have ever used all of them, but on average our Car Care Club members save $275.00 per year for a $119.00 Purchase. This in my opinion is not a "rip off"

Jeep Renegade
08/15/2019
Provides detailed information on what is currently done to the vehicle and what may be required in the future

MJ
Michelle J.
Middleboro, MA
08/10/2019
AMAZING service ALWAYS!!!
I can't say enough about my experiences with Mike and his staff... They will be forever taking care of another vehicle of mine... The most important one to take care of...My 16 yr. old sons!!! Thank you Mike & everyone there!!!

PO
Patricia O.
West Bridgewater, MA
Kia Forte
08/10/2019
High Recommendation!
Michael goes above and beyond for his customers. Great staff. Loaner cars available. Great job!

Kara M.
Cadillac SRX
08/03/2019
Quick and outstanding service
I had an AC issue with my car. When I called, they immediately scheduled me in for the next day. They called me with the estimate of repairs and kept me in the loop as the repairs progressed. They are an extremely knowledgeable and professional group!

Jennifer C.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
07/30/2019
Excellent as always
Once again there was a problem with my car. I called MG and was told to bring the car in. Of course it was afternoon on Friday so they were unable to look at it till Monday. I was offered a rental car for the weekend at no charge to me just return it with a full tank of gas. As always my car was fixed quickly on Monday and everyone is so friendly and helpful. MG keeps my car going which for me is necessary and it is affordable!! I will never take my car anywhere else! Thank you all for your help keeping on the road!!

AF
Aidan F.
Subaru Tribeca
07/29/2019
Excellent and honest and will help when in an emergency

Mickey M.
Sudbury, MA
Porsche Boxster
07/18/2019
Courteous, professional, reliable, thorough, and caring
I had a car that I thought of buying inspected/evaluated at MG Enterprises.
Mike's thorough, detail, and very professional report on the car made my decision on whether to buy the car a no-brainer.

The whole transaction that includes making an appointment, scheduling, reminders, and the actual service was handled with professionalism and competence.

I would come back for their services in the future.

A+ .

FC
Faith C.
West Bridgewater, MA
07/12/2019
AC not working
Was having an issue with my ac not working properly. The staff took the time to analyze the situation and explain what happened and the best way to have it repaired.