Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

HE
Howard E.
Nissan Xterra
11/08/2018
My Nissan Xterra Pro 4X has a new team taking care of her!!!
The information they provide and the systems they have setup for their customers totally rocks!! Seeing pictures of the components that need fixing is very helpful in making informed decisions on repairs as well as providing peace of mind knowing your car is safe out on the road. Love the network of loaner cars as well!!

Alicia M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/06/2018
Resolved on the second try
MG did some work on my 2015 Accord. They were able to provide a loaner car, which made it much more convenient. Unfortunately, it did take a second visit to resolve my car's issue, but they were very apologetic for not solving it the first time around and got me in for an appointment ASAP.

Brenda S.
Taunton, MA
10/31/2018
I have know Mike for years and he has always been friendly, honest and a great mechanic!
Very friendly staff and they go above and beyond to help!

Sheila C.
10/25/2018
I always get good service and a follow up call. I never have to miss work or rearrange my schedule. They are pleasant and accommodating. I won’t go anywhere else.

Joseph C.

RK
Rita K.
Middleboro, MA
10/18/2018
Great service and rental car
Great auto body work done quickly

Chris B.
Nissan Frontier
10/13/2018
Customer service
The customer service is great as well as the detailed explanation of work needed for the vehicle.

Thank you Chris!

DT
Donna T.
10/10/2018
MG team always make me feel confident and taken care of
I had a strange sound from my vehicle. Was concerned because I had a upcoming trip and wanted my car safe. Mike checked it out, drove it and assured me they could not find anything wrong. Luckily have not heard any strange sounds since. Mike helped make me feel less anxious and I value his expertise.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Donna We hope you had a Great trip.

Alicia M.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/08/2018
Resolved on the second try
The issue with my vehicle was not resolved in the first visit, but the team at MG was extremely apologetic and got my vehicle back in quickly to resolve the issue. They provided a loaner car, which certainly helped alleviate the inconvenience. Despite the hassle of the second visit, I do think I will use them again.

10/08/2018
Didn't fix the problem
The people at MG seem very nice. However, they did over $400 worth of work on my car, and it was still making the exact same noise when I l drove home from the shop after hours. I tried to reach them several times the following day and no one answered. My voicemail has gone without a response. I hope to hear from them soon and that they redeem this issue so that I can update my review.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Alicia,
I am sorry that it took so long to get back to you when you were having a problem with your car. I am also sorry that you had to make a second trip to get your car taken care of. We realize that it was inconvenient for you to bring the car back. It is always our goal to repair your car correctly the first time. We appreciate you giving us a second chance to make it right.Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerly, Mike Glover Owner

KD
Kerri D.
10/04/2018
Honest, Fast, Fabulous
Wonderful experience my daughters car was having some issues Mike and the team diagnosed it and had her back driving in no time. Thank you so much for your honesty and great work!
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 10/17/2018

Keri, Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback! We are glad the the repairs on your daughters car went well. We hope to see you Soon.

Mike G.

PM
Patricia M.
Stoughton, MA
09/27/2018
Outstanding service
I called MG because my car was making a noise. I got an appointment the next day and a great loaner vehicle. My car was ready the next day and drives even better than before! The employees are friendly and professional and caring! I would highly recommend MG to anyone! Kudos!

Mary D.
09/25/2018
Consistent, quality service
We have two vehicles maintained by MG Enterprises for a number of years. We have found the service to be excellent. There is a genuine effort to satisfy each individual customer.

AC
Ana Maria E C.
Kia Spectra
09/15/2018
Recent service
Great work on vehicles when I bring the vehicles in for service. There is always a friendly atmosphere when I enter the building. If there are any issues with the vehicle, they go through the problems with you in a way that you will understand and the costs of the repairs.

08/28/2018
Always pleasant and accommodating. I get good advice and very reasonable.

Andrew S.
08/15/2018
Quick and friendly!
From the moment I talked to Mike on the phone, I knew my car was in good hands. Mike and the crew are very friendly and did an excellent job replacing the driveshaft on my car. I'd recommend anyone to take their car to Mike!

James C.
Jeep Compass
08/08/2018
Jeep Compass
MG is our go to place. Our car was towed in on Friday and they had a loaner car available first thing Monday morning. They were able to do a diagnostic - find the issue and repair. Everyone at MG is a true pleasure to work with. I like the emails with the report card telling us the status of our vehicle and love the discounts that we receive in the mail. If your looking for a repair shop give them a try you won’t Regret it Thank you MG
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 08/08/2018

James,
 We appreciate the kind words. Thank you
Mike G.

John M.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
07/26/2018
Consistently quality work
Had to get a new tire after damaging the one I had. I probably could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere but doubt I could have enjoyed the level of service and efficiency I have at MG Enterprises every time I go. Quality work by a quality crew (front office and back)

West Bridgewater, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/12/2018
Great people, great service
I stopped in at the end of the day, expecting to make an appointment, yet they were still able to send my car out to be inspected while I waited and had it back within a half hour.

Sheila C.
06/24/2018
Always great service and friendly people. I can feel confident that the job was done properly.