Mary D.
09/25/2018
Consistent, quality service
We have two vehicles maintained by MG Enterprises for a number of years. We have found the service to be excellent. There is a genuine effort to satisfy each individual customer.

AC
Ana Maria E C.
Kia Spectra
09/15/2018
Recent service
Great work on vehicles when I bring the vehicles in for service. There is always a friendly atmosphere when I enter the building. If there are any issues with the vehicle, they go through the problems with you in a way that you will understand and the costs of the repairs.

08/28/2018
Always pleasant and accommodating. I get good advice and very reasonable.

Andrew S.
08/15/2018
Quick and friendly!
From the moment I talked to Mike on the phone, I knew my car was in good hands. Mike and the crew are very friendly and did an excellent job replacing the driveshaft on my car. I'd recommend anyone to take their car to Mike!

James C.
Jeep Compass
08/08/2018
Jeep Compass
MG is our go to place. Our car was towed in on Friday and they had a loaner car available first thing Monday morning. They were able to do a diagnostic - find the issue and repair. Everyone at MG is a true pleasure to work with. I like the emails with the report card telling us the status of our vehicle and love the discounts that we receive in the mail. If your looking for a repair shop give them a try you won’t Regret it Thank you MG
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 08/08/2018

James,
 We appreciate the kind words. Thank you
Mike G.

John M.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
07/26/2018
Consistently quality work
Had to get a new tire after damaging the one I had. I probably could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere but doubt I could have enjoyed the level of service and efficiency I have at MG Enterprises every time I go. Quality work by a quality crew (front office and back)

West Bridgewater, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/12/2018
Great people, great service
I stopped in at the end of the day, expecting to make an appointment, yet they were still able to send my car out to be inspected while I waited and had it back within a half hour.

Sheila C.
06/24/2018
Always great service and friendly people. I can feel confident that the job was done properly.

06/09/2018
Professional friendly service
Everybody at MG is fast, efficient and sympathetic to all your car needs. The loner car option is a great service.

GC
Glen C.
05/22/2018
Dependable Service
Had a problem with my transmission on my F-150. Had the truck towed and the staff had an answers for my within the day. Had my truck back in only a few days. Great service.

KC
Kristen C.
Land Rover LR4
05/04/2018
The Best!!
Always happy with my service at MG Enterprises. The staff is friendly and professional! I've always had good results with repairs and maintenance, and I appreciate how they explain what any issue was and how they resolved it. Thanks Mike and staff!

TA
Ted A.
Middleboro, MA
Ford Thunderbird
05/03/2018
Mike & his team reviewed, diagnosed and estimated the work on my T bird and did an excellent job on the repair. The vibration is gone and I hope the gas mileage shows a slight improvement

Jim R.
East Bridgewater, MA
04/26/2018
Exceeding expectations
MG Enterprises is consistently going above and beyond what I expect to be done!

Doug S.
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
04/22/2018
Awesome!
Awesome Service as usual! Always a pleasure to have my service done at MG!

04/21/2018
Honest and Reliable!
MG Enterprises is by far the most reliable auto.body shop. From beginning to end, the service is unmatched. Communication, clarity and attention to detail is why this is the only place I would highly recommend to anyone! Mike, Julie and ‘Jij’ are true, honest professionals. I can’t thank them enough!

GC
Glen C.
04/20/2018
Treats you as family and looks to keep you and your vehicle running smoothly.

DT
Donna T.
04/14/2018
Great experience as always !!
Have been going to MG Enterprise for awhile now. So has my daughter. My older vehicle needs maintenance and the crew advisors me what needs to be done and I totally trust them. Always good work and they explain everything that was done. The loaner car is a great help. Everyone is there for you and make the experience exceptional.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 04/19/2018

Donna,

Thank you for trusting the crew here with your vehicle. I am glad that its running well!

Thanks Michael Glover

Jack W.
Mansfield, MA
INFINITI QX50
04/14/2018
Great first impression
This was my first visit. The staff was friendly and my car was ready faster than they promised.

Debbie B.
Abington, MA
04/13/2018
Always Great Service
Always enjoy dealing with the staff at M.G. Enterprises. They always provide excellent service and keep me apprised of my vehicle's "health" and preventative maintenance.

Joe A.
Hyundai Veracruz
04/12/2018
Best Service Around!
The Team at M G Enterprises is Top Notch -- Courteous, Friendly, Knowledgeable. Excellent work at a Good Value!!

Highly Recommended!!