GC
Glen C.
05/22/2018
Dependable Service
Had a problem with my transmission on my F-150. Had the truck towed and the staff had an answers for my within the day. Had my truck back in only a few days. Great service.

KC
Kristen C.
Land Rover LR4
05/04/2018
The Best!!
Always happy with my service at MG Enterprises. The staff is friendly and professional! I've always had good results with repairs and maintenance, and I appreciate how they explain what any issue was and how they resolved it. Thanks Mike and staff!

TA
Ted A.
Middleboro, MA
Ford Thunderbird
05/03/2018
Mike & his team reviewed, diagnosed and estimated the work on my T bird and did an excellent job on the repair. The vibration is gone and I hope the gas mileage shows a slight improvement

Jim R.
East Bridgewater, MA
04/26/2018
Exceeding expectations
MG Enterprises is consistently going above and beyond what I expect to be done!

Doug S.
South Easton, MA
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
04/22/2018
Awesome!
Awesome Service as usual! Always a pleasure to have my service done at MG!

Anonymous avatar
South Easton, MA
04/21/2018
Honest and Reliable!
MG Enterprises is by far the most reliable auto.body shop. From beginning to end, the service is unmatched. Communication, clarity and attention to detail is why this is the only place I would highly recommend to anyone! Mike, Julie and ‘Jij’ are true, honest professionals. I can’t thank them enough!

GC
Glen C.
04/20/2018
Treats you as family and looks to keep you and your vehicle running smoothly.

DT
Donna T.
04/14/2018
Great experience as always !!
Have been going to MG Enterprise for awhile now. So has my daughter. My older vehicle needs maintenance and the crew advisors me what needs to be done and I totally trust them. Always good work and they explain everything that was done. The loaner car is a great help. Everyone is there for you and make the experience exceptional.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises

Donna,

Thank you for trusting the crew here with your vehicle. I am glad that its running well!

Thanks Michael Glover

Jack W.
Mansfield, MA
INFINITI QX50
04/14/2018
Great first impression
This was my first visit. The staff was friendly and my car was ready faster than they promised.

Debbie B.
Abington, MA
04/13/2018
Always Great Service
Always enjoy dealing with the staff at M.G. Enterprises. They always provide excellent service and keep me apprised of my vehicle's "health" and preventative maintenance.

Joe A.
Hyundai Veracruz
04/12/2018
Best Service Around!
The Team at M G Enterprises is Top Notch -- Courteous, Friendly, Knowledgeable. Excellent work at a Good Value!!

Highly Recommended!!

Samantha S.
04/05/2018
Easy & Convenient
MG Enterprises makes car maintenance (which I loathe) easy & convenient. Mike reminded me that I needed an inspection sticker and oil change while I was already there for a flat tire, and also pointed out some minor damage to my tail light that I had forgotten about. I was able to take a loaner to work that day and not have my schedule disrupted or have to take personal time from work to take care of car maintenance, and everything was done, one-stop shopping.
It's invaluable to me to have someone on top of this stuff so I don't have to worry about it.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises

Samantha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review. We appreciate the kind words.

Michael Glover

RK
Robert K.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/04/2018
Fit me in when I had a problem
Good job

Jennifer C.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/02/2018
Excellent business
I had a big problem with my car and I called and was taken right away. Mike explained the problem so I could understand and then fixed it right away. I would never take my car anywhere else the service and the people are to good!

Joseph F.
03/29/2018
Helpful in every way. Convenience, compassion. Everything explained and done professionally.

Marguerite R.
Tiverton, RI
Chevrolet Colorado
03/19/2018
Once again, MG does a great job
I was very happy with my recent visit to MG Enterprises , as I always am. I had a great service, and great new tires at a very good price. The staff listens and then provides exactly what you ask for. Thanks

Jennifer C.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
03/02/2018
MG Enterprises is a great place to get s car fixed. Everyone is very pleasant and very knowledgeable. It is fantastic to be known when you walk through the door. I would never take my car anywhere else! Thank you for the great years of service and I’m glad my car is in your hands!

James C.
02/28/2018
Nissan
Where can call on your way home for an oil change and be able to get a loaner. MG that’s where! Always a pleasure. Thanks for everything!!!

Sheila C.
02/26/2018
great service
I always leave completely satisfied with the service. MG not only takes care of my car but makes sure I am safe and accommodated as well while it’s being serviced and afterwards.

FH
Franki H.
Avon, MA
Honda Crosstour
02/16/2018
The staff is just wonderful. The quality of parts and expertise service far surpasses anyone else in the business. You feel
Like part of a family. I wouldn’t go any place else. Period.