Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Chris C.
Mansfield, MA
04/11/2019
Quick and helpful service and they gave me a loaner car while mine was in the shop. Will be going back for any needs for my car!
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 04/19/2019

Chris,
I am glad you were happy with your visit. Thank you for the review!
Mike G.

Doug S.
04/01/2019
Great experience!
Great experience as always!
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks Doug!

Chris B.
Nissan Maxima
03/31/2019
Communication, pricing and detail to service.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 04/01/2019

Chris, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Mike G

PC
Patrick C.
Bridgewater, MA
03/29/2019
Fast and efficient
Service was great appointment was on time as scheduled. Knowledgeable staff and courteous. Waiting room was stocked with coffee and snacks. Love the coupon offering which saved me $35. I will be back, And I will also share my experience with my friends.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 03/29/2019

Barbara & Patrick we appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback. It really helps us concentrate on the things that are important to our customers.
Thanks Again Mike G.

GD
Gary D.
03/21/2019
People make all the difference
The whole team at MG makes the experience of having your car serviced/maintained a great experience.

Thank You Gary!

Molly M.
Nissan Frontier
02/28/2019
Exceptional service
Mike and his team at MG are friendly, professional and enjoyable to deal with. They always take the time to explain procedures being done and work that will need to be done in the future.
They provide an estimate of work to be done as well. Which i find extremely helpful so I can prepare for what the payments will be before service is done.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 03/29/2019

Molly, We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. We also want to thank you and your whole family for the support you have given us over the years.
Thanks Mike G.

Arlington, MA
02/26/2019
Always Friendly, Always Helpful
The staff at MG Enterprises is ALWAYS friendly, and always helpful! For someone with a busy schedule, their service always makes car trouble or just a simple oil change an easy check mark off the to-do list. I have a pretty demanding job so being able to drop off as early as 7:30 in the morning, taking one of their loaner cars for the day, and coming back at the end of the day is super helpful for me. Even when I forget what coupons I have, they let me know what I'm eligible for and apply it to my bill. To me, that is quality customer care.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.
 Mike G

Anthony M.
02/02/2019
Great work, good prices
M G repaired a patch in my tire in a day and were very accommodating for my needs. They gave me a loaner car for the day and allowed me to switch cars at a time after closing. They are well prices and would recommend them to anyone.

TO

Mark H.
Acura TL
02/01/2019
First visit
The reception area is much better than average. The staff is helpful both the office folks as well as the few mechanics I met as they passed through. It looks like the company takes a team approach to service. The right hand knows what the left hand is doing. Very refreshing.

Jennifer M.
INFINITI EX35
01/29/2019
Great experience
I couldn’t be happier with the customer service or quality of the work done. Thank you!

PC
Phil C.
01/24/2019
Great Mechanic (organized and professional)
5 stars for this professional vehicle repair company! Kudos to Mike and his staff for their informative, efficient work on our behalf - especially with our older vehicles (both Pickups and large trucks). Couldn't ask for better!
Steve Kelley
KC Real Estate LLC
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 01/25/2019

Steve,

Thank you fortaking the time to give us some Feedback we appreciate it.

Mike G.

AC
Ana Maria E C.
Brockton, MA
Kia Spectra
01/19/2019
Car repair
Brought vehicles to get repairs done. They accommodated me by taking me home. Vehicle was diagnosed promptly & problems sent to me. Cost of repairs was told upfront.Vehicle was returned quickly & it runs smoothly. They explain everything that was done to the vehicle. Friendly service from beginning to end. I will continue to bring my vehicles to MG Enterprises & recommend them to others.

Marianne C.
Buick LeSabre
01/19/2019
Excellent customer service, total trust in the mechanics, love the free rental car
I love that I can trust the mechanics, they are honest and reliable. The front staff is professional and courteous on the phone and at the desk. Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Chris S.
Brockton, MA
Acura TSX
01/11/2019
Great fast service and kept me up to date on repairs needed
Great customer service. They are very up to date with there technology and give you specif info on future needs for your car. Offer a great discounts for future services.

Joyce R.
01/09/2019
Courtesy and time
Always great service

PM
Patricia M.
01/08/2019
Awesome service!
MG has the best service and people that work there! My car needed to be checked so they got me a large SUV to drive when my car was being serviced. As promised my car was ready to go the next day and they even washed my car! I realized this after I got the car home and noticed all the berry marks were gone! Thanks to all for being Awesome!

KK
Kevin K.
12/26/2018
Personalized Service
The team at MG Enterprises seems to be on a first name basis with most, if not all, of their customers. Service is personal and friendly. Problems that they identify are explained clearly, with accurate estimates of cost and completion time, but know heavy sale pressure for non-essential repairs.

BP
Brian P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/25/2018
Great Communication
MG continues to do a great job communicating with me about the needs of my vehicle. Thanks!