Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Chris S.
Acura TSX
01/11/2019
Great fast service and kept me up to date on repairs needed
Great customer service. They are very up to date with there technology and give you specif info on future needs for your car. Offer a great discounts for future services.

Joyce R.
01/09/2019
Courtesy and time
Always great service

PM
Patricia M.
01/08/2019
Awesome service!
MG has the best service and people that work there! My car needed to be checked so they got me a large SUV to drive when my car was being serviced. As promised my car was ready to go the next day and they even washed my car! I realized this after I got the car home and noticed all the berry marks were gone! Thanks to all for being Awesome!

KK
Kevin K.
12/26/2018
Personalized Service
The team at MG Enterprises seems to be on a first name basis with most, if not all, of their customers. Service is personal and friendly. Problems that they identify are explained clearly, with accurate estimates of cost and completion time, but know heavy sale pressure for non-essential repairs.

BP
Brian P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/25/2018
Great Communication
MG continues to do a great job communicating with me about the needs of my vehicle. Thanks!

Rad W.
Mattapoisett, MA
11/21/2018
Accomodating, Professional, Honest Service
MG Enterprise performs the vehicle service on what needs to be done. They give the vehicle a thorough inspection and inform you of anything that may require attention on future visits so there's no surprises. They are by far the BEST!!! place to go for service and peace of mind.

East Hampton, NY
Subaru Baja
11/20/2018
Great Thorough Service! Best Car Report.
I was very satisfied with the detailed breakdown followed by a direct call from the mechanic that conducted the assessment. I am grateful for the photos and the descriptions. The mechanic answered all of my questions and provided me with very useful advice. It really prevented me from making an expensive mistake. Get your auto checked from these guys if you can!

EP

HE
Howard E.
Nissan Xterra
11/08/2018
My Nissan Xterra Pro 4X has a new team taking care of her!!!
The information they provide and the systems they have setup for their customers totally rocks!! Seeing pictures of the components that need fixing is very helpful in making informed decisions on repairs as well as providing peace of mind knowing your car is safe out on the road. Love the network of loaner cars as well!!

Alicia M.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/06/2018
Resolved on the second try
MG did some work on my 2015 Accord. They were able to provide a loaner car, which made it much more convenient. Unfortunately, it did take a second visit to resolve my car's issue, but they were very apologetic for not solving it the first time around and got me in for an appointment ASAP.

Brenda S.
Taunton, MA
10/31/2018
I have know Mike for years and he has always been friendly, honest and a great mechanic!
Very friendly staff and they go above and beyond to help!

Sheila C.
10/25/2018
I always get good service and a follow up call. I never have to miss work or rearrange my schedule. They are pleasant and accommodating. I won’t go anywhere else.

Joseph C.

RK
Rita K.
Middleboro, MA
10/18/2018
Great service and rental car
Great auto body work done quickly

Chris B.
Nissan Frontier
10/13/2018
Customer service
The customer service is great as well as the detailed explanation of work needed for the vehicle.

Thank you Chris!

DT
Donna T.
10/10/2018
MG team always make me feel confident and taken care of
I had a strange sound from my vehicle. Was concerned because I had a upcoming trip and wanted my car safe. Mike checked it out, drove it and assured me they could not find anything wrong. Luckily have not heard any strange sounds since. Mike helped make me feel less anxious and I value his expertise.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Donna We hope you had a Great trip.

Alicia M.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/08/2018
Resolved on the second try
The issue with my vehicle was not resolved in the first visit, but the team at MG was extremely apologetic and got my vehicle back in quickly to resolve the issue. They provided a loaner car, which certainly helped alleviate the inconvenience. Despite the hassle of the second visit, I do think I will use them again.

10/08/2018
Didn't fix the problem
The people at MG seem very nice. However, they did over $400 worth of work on my car, and it was still making the exact same noise when I l drove home from the shop after hours. I tried to reach them several times the following day and no one answered. My voicemail has gone without a response. I hope to hear from them soon and that they redeem this issue so that I can update my review.
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Alicia,
I am sorry that it took so long to get back to you when you were having a problem with your car. I am also sorry that you had to make a second trip to get your car taken care of. We realize that it was inconvenient for you to bring the car back. It is always our goal to repair your car correctly the first time. We appreciate you giving us a second chance to make it right.Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerly, Mike Glover Owner

KD
Kerri D.
10/04/2018
Honest, Fast, Fabulous
Wonderful experience my daughters car was having some issues Mike and the team diagnosed it and had her back driving in no time. Thank you so much for your honesty and great work!
Mike G. from M G Enterprises responded on 10/17/2018

Keri, Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback! We are glad the the repairs on your daughters car went well. We hope to see you Soon.

Mike G.

PM
Patricia M.
09/27/2018
Outstanding service
I called MG because my car was making a noise. I got an appointment the next day and a great loaner vehicle. My car was ready the next day and drives even better than before! The employees are friendly and professional and caring! I would highly recommend MG to anyone! Kudos!

Mary D.
09/25/2018
Consistent, quality service
We have two vehicles maintained by MG Enterprises for a number of years. We have found the service to be excellent. There is a genuine effort to satisfy each individual customer.