Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5rating 4.1363668
Overall Rating 1.8181791/5rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Svc
As usual Great Svc from the shuttle driver to the technicians!!

11/18/2018 Category: Service
Put On The Brakes
Costs need to be more competitive
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I apologize for the miscommunication you received at your last visit. Please call me directly to discuss how we can make it up to you.

GA
Gary A.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Care
I had a persistent problem with my vehicle which was only 1 year old. The dealership was monitoring it for me, but it did not seem to be improving. They decided to do a more in depth analysis and were kind enough to give me a loaner during this process. Thanks to their hard work and determination to find the problem, they did. The car is fine now and I thank Dave the shop foreman, the service manager and Heather at the front desk for their willingness to accommodate me and correct the problem. They also kept me informed along the way of the progress.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
So far so good
Always have my Sante Fe serviced at Malloy! In the past year, I have not had one problem with staff or vehicle maintenance. Staff is always friendly and maintenance has been easy to schedule.

Constance B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Team!!!
My experience at Malloy Hyundai never disappoints me! Great staff, professional, and friendly!

NW
Nathan W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Caring staff
No matter what is going on the staff is there to help you with as much as they can. Any questions you may have Heather is always able to give you the best answer she has available.

AC
Alma C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Saved Me from Unnecessary Repair/New Tires
I went to the Malloy dealership because I was just told that my tires needed replacement (2-3 tires, which were about $300-$400 total) by another company. I was also told by the other company that I needed new air filters. I wanted a second opinion. I’m so glad that I did because Hyundai said that I only needed to rotate my tires, replaced my air filters complimentary (part of periodic maintenance for my car). They even replaced one of my brake lights for free for me because I’ve been a loyal customer for many years. I definitely plan on keep coming back.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Everything not perfect
Service writer was excellent. Worked hard to make things better.Not so much with mechanic. Mechanic never checked his work and oil filter leaked all the way home. Total mess under hood. Could have lost an engine. Rotated tires but never checked low air pressure. Wash job looked like a dirty rag was run across the car. Hope I have better luck next time.

TH
Tamara H.
Good Customer Service,
Always a Great Job

GG
Gary G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good service and timely too.
In and out in less than an hour, that’s why I go to Malloy.

CR
Clem R.
N/A
N/A

Jose G.
Dumfries, VA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and people were great!
I took my 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for a repair. I really have no complaints. The staff was friendly and the cost was reasonable.

NB
Nancy B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Time management
Heather is really good at keeping you infored on what is going on, she told me when I came in how long it would take and she was right.

JZ
Joseph Z.
Alexandria, VA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Malloy Hyundai Service Center Needs an Overhaul
Rotors were installed incorrect, so the car had to be brought back. While this was fixed without being charged. The shady desk technician had me pay and sign for a 90K inspection, before telling and showing me the air handler had broken off during inspection. He said it was glued a long time ago; so it must have happened way before it was brought to this garage. And it will only cost $495.00 to fix.
However, this garage has been servicing this car for years; so it could have only broken off in this garage. But the technician, making sure I paid and signed for all repairs before advising me of the broken air handler is what makes him so shady. Thankfully, I found another garage with a competent mechanic, who repaired the air handler for less than half, what Malloy Hyundai advised me. And I was able to convince two friends shopping for new cars, to skip this dealership altogether.
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Wow I apologize for the poor service you received on your last visit. Please call me to discuss how we can make it up to you .

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sufficient
Sufficient

OS
Obaid S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Over charge and time waster
Time is more important, for a customer but, I checked them everyone was talking and not even talking my car to left up. Unprofessional service members after 30 min of waiting shows up na says we can’t replace the headlight unless we remove the bumper. Due to my time schedule I agreed to pay $125.00 and leave the store as soon as I can because i needed to take my vehicle for inspection and I have had a meeting as well.

Triangle, VA
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
???
This place is so out dated. Nice face left would be great and better insulation it always smells Smokey in the lounge.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
Great quality service

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Got an appointment for the next day. The service was fast and efficient.

Richmond, VA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service from Heather Moore.