Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.095239/5Overall Rating 4.095239/5Overall Rating 4.095239/5Overall Rating 4.095239/5rating 4.095239
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

WH
Wayne H.
New Carrollton, MD
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is very good.
I like the staff, they are helpful and friendly

SL
Susan L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
great team now
service was great compared to last two visit, hope tis Service team is kept! they were very accommodating and very thorough.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
High Level of Professionalism
Service department is professional and dependable.

Randolph H.
Fredericksburg, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hardy
They go the extra step to make service a pleasant experience. Little things do make a big difference on whether we will return. So far we have not been disappointed. Great service by everyone involved.

John P.
SERVICE REMINDER FROM HYUNDAI CUSTOMER FORGOT
RCVD SERVICE REMINDER FROM HYUNDAI SERVICE ADVISOR --CALLED MADE APPT SAME DAY FIT US IN SERVICE WAS COMPLETED TIMELY NO RUSH
MANNER CAR WASH INCLUDED

2007 Hyundai Entourage
brake jobj
they did fine work, but this time I found grease stains on the fabric on the inside of the door and on the floor.

Review

SR
Sonia R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Happy
Customer service much better then before. I was very satisfied Thank you.

2008 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast and East
Brought my car in late Friday and had no car for the weekend. They got it taken care of Saturday and I was back on the road.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
satisfied
close proximity to my home

GP
Grace P.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/05/2018 Category: Service
It's just real affordable. I've only owned Hyundai all my life, and your great service dept. is one of the reasons why
That little red head at the front desk is fabulous. I was impressed by her knowledge and her courtesy was very much appreciated. GREAT customer service.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
I already made comments in my review
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Wow I apologize for the long service time on your last visit. Please contact me directly to discuss how we can make it up to you!

Dave Wishnow

Tony D.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Service always great.
Been a customer for over 10 years. Have never been disappointed.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Nice, friendly Staff.
Repairs were done in a timely manner and staff was very pleasant and professional

LG
Lewis G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Total service was great, front of house and back of house.

SP
Saundra P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Saundra
Great Service, and recommendations were very helpful for upcoming service.

CT
Chari Lynn T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick Fix
Completely dead battery ... dropped car off - they checked it completely and popped in a new battery!!
It was done before 2:00 pm the next day!!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Car service

BK
Benita K.
Stafford, VA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Car Care
Akways a pleasant professional experience

Triangle, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/28/2018 Category: Service
First Dealership/Mechanic service EVER
This was my first experience using a dealership/mechanic for maintenance other than when it involves tires and/or alignment. Not even when my timing chain snapped did I trust to take my car to be serviced, it's all DIY. I was surprised to find out I had two recalls because I hadn't received any notice from the dealership or Hyundai and unfortunately they weren't able to complete the work that day. I don't hold that against them as it wasn't really scheduled in the first place, but it will be a little hard carving out a time to come back. I received service A for 7500 miles which included an oil change, tire rotation, and some inspections. My wait time was just about an hour and the rep (I don't recall his name) was able to work up a 10% discount for me. Though I'm more than satisfied with the QOS I received, I'm not so sure I will return for a continued maintenance as I'd like to keep the cost down as much as possible. I will consider using them for other work, however, I already have a tire shop (Quikees), so not likely for that. I feel like everything is well with the car, though, my tires feel a little off balance now. I'm not sure if rotating causes that, so I will keep an eye on it. All in all, I had a pleasant experience.