KH
Khampasong H.
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Khampasong said this business provided outstanding customer service. They are honest and straight up about all the repairs that need to be made. The staff are easy guys to work with. It is not something he finds every day.

SK
Steve K.
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said the staff did everything and didn't cut any corners,

PS
PAT S.
Audi Q3
08/12/2020
Service second to none
I want to thank all of you again for the outstanding service you continue to provide. I wish all my service providers could take lessons from your organization. You have the perfect balance of great people, quality service at affordable prices and most of all, HONESTY! I love that I don't have to worry about the safety of my vehicle or whether it is receiving the proper service. Thank you.

08/11/2020
Great service as always!
I never hesitate to take my car and my daughter's car here. Prompt and honest service!

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/30/2020
Vacation BRAKE down
It's summer and you are driving to the beach and you apply the breaks begin to hear the awful metal on metal scraping of a rotor. What to do? Everyone needs their car during the summer! Called Mansfield Auto Care that afternoon ... No problem. Scheduled appointment and two days later I am off to the beach again! Mansfield Auto Care always tries to have you back on the road a.s.a.p., especially during the summer! Thank you!

CP
CAMILLE P.
07/24/2020
Excellent!
We have been satisfied customers for many, many years. The team at Mansfield Auto Care provides excellent service in a timely, professional manner at a fair price. Highly recommend this shop.

Jacob L.
Nissan Murano
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff are all good guys and he would recommend the business for service.

BC
BARBARA C.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/18/2020
Fast effective and friendly
I am very happy with the outcome of my mechanical problem. They did the job well and quickly.

ES
EVELYN S.
07/17/2020
Service.
As usual. Prompt, excellent service.

PW
PETER W.
Mazda 3
07/16/2020
Exactly what they said...SUPER!
Scheduled a typical car maintenance task and they delivered. On time. As asked. No question. SUPER!

Dennis R.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said they were on time and accurate.

DENNIS L.
07/01/2020
Over charged for parts
I understand that there is a markup on parts, but the markup was close to 100%! I was able to find the exact same OEM part at multiple dealers for half the price. The service is good, but you're going to lose customers if you over markup parts

MARIE M.
06/25/2020
Fast service!
We have been brining our cars to Mansfield Auto for 25 years. I can always get an appointment when needed and the car is usually ready the same day, even if parts need to be ordered. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. I have free oil changes at the dealership where I bought my car, but I still bring it to Mansfield Auto (the people at the dealership service department are rude!).

SI
SOPHIE I.
06/25/2020
Always do a great job, and guys are awesome and making appointments at my convenience is the best !!!!!!!
They don't do anything until they call and tell you whats wrong tell the price,witch I like.

PC
Patrick C.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said they told him what they were going to do and did it in a timely manner.