PR
PATRICIA R.
03/03/2021
Reliable
Great staff; efficient and accommodating.

Ryan C.
Massachusetts
Kia Sedona
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said this business is always direct, fair and quick.

SL
Sandy L.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. Sandra said they do everything that she wants. They are friendly, knowledgeable. They don't lie. They don't scam her.

BK
BILL K.
Sharon, MA
Subaru Crosstrek
02/16/2021
The work is always done promptly and the mechanicschekc things I have not anticipated. 30 years of servicing my cars.
Great.

JI
Jessica I.
Massachusetts
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff are very timely, gave them good recommendations on how to fix their vehicle and they provided good service.

BD
BILL D.
02/10/2021
I would recommend Mansfield Auto to anyone. The work is done quickly, and the price is comparable to, and often under, other garages. I also trust the work that they do.

CP
CAMILLE P.
02/04/2021
Highly Recomend!
Mansfield Auto Care is the best place for auto service. They are honest, trustworthy and efficient. I am always very satisfied with their work!

ROBERT S.
02/03/2021
Really saved me.
Had to have my car towed to Mansfield Auto Care for a flat tire during the last storm. They fixed it when they got in that same day. Great job.

02/01/2021
Great service as always!
Honest, reliable and always quick service!

01/29/2021
Great service as always!
Always great, honest, quick service!

DE
Don E.
Norton, MA
01/28/2021
ST0P look no further !!!
They are honest,timely and prices are more than fair never been disappointed with there service.nice to have mechanics you can trust. I recommend Mansfield Auto Care to everyone.

Bill M.
Foxboro, MA
01/17/2021
It Pays In Many Ways To Be A Customer Of Mansfield Auto Care
Living alone with one car can pose a problem sometimes, especially when you depend on your car. A flat tire might not be such a problem unless your vehicle has an idiot light that informs you if your tire has low pressure. The other day the air stem broke on one of my tires. Since I have the automatic air pressure feature that means that the stem unit on the tire would need to be replaced. Not something AAA or a gas station can usually repair. I called Mansfield Auto Care. As busy as they are, usually with full scheduled days they said bring the tire over. In a short time I had my tire and automatic pressure stem installed and I was on my way. It pays in many ways to be a customer of Mansfield Auto Care. Kudos!

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/16/2021
It pays in many ways to be a customer of Mansfield Auto Care.

MARY L.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/15/2021
2014 nissan pathfinder

EK
ED K.
01/14/2021
Always great service and advice!
At Mansfield Auto, I always feel well taking care of. When it may be time to replace a tire or battery, they give you honest and good advice. The service is always excellent. There is nothing like having confidence in your car and the service that goes with it. thank you!