CO
Casey O.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Casey said the people are great and they're honest.

PS
Paul S.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that he recommends the business for service.

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/21/2019
Sweet Service ! Trust !
I have been going to Mansfield Auto Care for years now. When I put my car in the shop for routine oil change and lube, I always inform them to go through the car... brakes, fluid, and repair anything in their their judgement that needs attention. Why? Because I trust them to do repair work that is necessary, because do not want to break down unexpectedly. They have several times informed me of repair work that I was unaware needed attention and should be repaired for safety and peace of mind.

SK
Steve K.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business did everything he asked them to do in a timely manner.

RA
RICHARD A.
Jeep Compass
03/02/2019
A mecanic's gotta do what a mechanic's gotta do!
You have to hand it to these guys, they still accept cars that have mechanical, emotional, and electrical problems. Most normal mechanics would be a bit more discreet, but the crew at Mansfield Auto will take on even the most bizarre cases. Mine is a bipolar SUV with delusions of being a Hummer and repressed childhood issues. Though I sometimes wonder if they're not simply starved for attention, themselves! Ah well! It is reassuring to know that you're always welcomed there, especially if you bring your vehicle.

Robert C.
Norton, MA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place was excellent, he has always gotten great service and good pricing.

GA
GREG A.
03/01/2019
reliable,professional and reasonable
Best auto care business in Mansfield

Lexus IS 250C
03/01/2019
Always the best
Easy drop off. Courteous staff. Excellent service.

James B.
Mansfield, MA
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
03/01/2019 Category: Service
James said it was not bad. He has not had any trouble with them.

PR
PATRICIA R.
02/28/2019
Close to train and always accommodating. Honest information about vehicle, when making recommendations for repairs. Very thorough In evaluating vehicle. Service is A+

BD
BILL D.
02/28/2019
Trustworthy
I brought my car in for some major work. I have complete faith that they will do a great job at the best price. The dealer I had gone to for an estimate was $800 more than I paid at Mansfield Auto Care for the exact same work.

BW
Bob W.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was honest. The work was good. The service was done at a reasonable price.

PA
PRYSCILLA A.
02/15/2019
TRUSTWORTHY!!
I have brought my car in for service on several occasions, 3 or 4 of them being in a panic. I have always been treated with respect and competence. On this occasion my low coolant light went on so I went to the dealer where I had purchased the car and, after paying the diagnostic fee, was told there were no outward leaks, my oil had coolant in it and I either needed a head gasket or had a cracked engine block. Went immediately to Mansfield Auto-no appointment- and they could tell I was in a panic. Immediately took my car in and returned to say there was no coolant in the oil, I did not need a new head gasket. The next day I brought it in and, in fact, there was a leaking hose...so...hose replaced, coolant refilled and 1,000 miles later car is great. This is just one of several times lately that David and Joel have patiently serviced my Escape. They are fair, honest and compassionate. Thank You!!!

SD
SHANNON D.
Mansfield, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/08/2019
Wonderful as usual
This visit was just for routine things with an oil change and a change of windshield wipers but it means a lot that I can trust Mansfield Auto Care for all my needs both big and small. I’ve been going here for over 20+ years and will continue to do so.

Jeff K.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has been good to him. They are honest and do good work.