JV
Jason V.
Ford Edge
06/15/2019
Great service and honest
I have been bringing my cars to Marco Motors for several years. They are honest and their service is great. Professional and honest team that calls before repairs are made

KK
Kim K.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Kim said everything was great. She stated the staff found the problem with her vehicle and fixed it. They also called to confirm the price before they started work.

GB
Glenn B.
Volkswagen Eos
06/13/2019
Great Service!!
VERY happy with the AC work performed. Quickly diagnosed and fair pricing. Will definitely be back!

Kelly B.
Volvo S40
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said he did everything he was supposed to do and didn't make her feel the business had taken advantage.

Barbara M.

Tom K.
Phoenixville, PA
Buick Verano
06/05/2019
Took the time to talk to me about a concern, my tires
Decided to come to Marco Motors because I really don’t have a relationship with a mechanic...I know Dave better than anyone, and decided to give Marco Motors an opportunity, they did not disappoint...

Cazadetti C.
Trappe, PA
Volvo S60
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Cazadetti said the business was informative.

Stephen W.
Ambler, PA
BMW i3
06/01/2019
Flat tire fix
Had a flat tire on the way to work. Stopped at Marco and they fixed it immediately and sent me to work. They were great

James R.
05/31/2019
Great service as always. We have never had a bad experience with our service.
We have always had great service. Never had a bad experience. Would recommend their garage to anyone who needs an honest mechanic.

Volvo S60
05/30/2019
S60 Volvo
I was aware I had an oil issue with my Volvo. The same day as my oil light came on I spoke with Chris. He said I could bring my car right up that same day. I appreciated Marco Motors could fit my car in and resolve my car issues. Thank you Chris!

Lori S.
Schwenksville, PA
Nissan JUKE
05/25/2019
Efficient service
They were able to take care of a last minute inspection at a convenient time while I waited.

Volvo V70
05/22/2019
another job well done
Once again, the quality and timeliness of the service delivered was excellent. They showed me the failed parts, explained what had happened, and solved the problem. My car runs terrific now...or again. Steers straight as an arrow, rides smoothly, corners well. I can't say enough about the crew at Marco Motors.

Samuel M.
BMW 328i
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said the service and the quality of work is very good. He said he is very satisfied with the service he receives.

DO
Dominic O.
Trappe, PA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Dominic said the service was great. His vehicle was in and out of service. The work was done at a good price.

ST

SA
Sunday A.
Lansdowne, PA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Sunday said that the place was super capable.

AJ
Angelyn J.
Schwenksville, PA
INFINITI G25 Sedan
04/17/2019
Efficient and friendly.
Got some great advice on purchasing a new car down the road. Always willing to answer questions.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Angelyn, We always want to be of help whether its taking  care of your cars , or questions you may have . Hope you and your family have a Happy Easter

David M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/17/2019 Category: Service
David said the mechanics perform with confidence and seem to actually care about his vehicle.

TO
Theresa O.
Creamery, PA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
04/09/2019
very Satisfied
Great customer service! I am always completely satisfied with the experienced workmanship.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 04/11/2019

Thank You Theresa.  We appreciate our customers . And enjoy seeing you and servicing your cars. Have a great week

Karen M.
Audubon, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that her experiences at the facility were and are not good, they are currently in communication but she will not recommend anyone to them. Ever.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 04/11/2019

After 30 years of servicing your family's  cars , We hate to loose any valued customers. We tried to satisfy all the customers needs . And  tried to do our best in repairing your Mini Cooper with in a reasonable amount of time and budget. I also realize it was  more of a communication problem on both sides. Again we appreciate you as a long time customer and hate to see you go.