PS
Peter S.
10/27/2020
Quality of service.
Dave,, Chris and team are always helpful. I’ve been taking my cars there for 20years. Cant imagine going anywhere else.

James C.
Phoenixville, PA
Volvo V70
10/24/2020
MM Services
Been with MM for years. Always transparent about what repairs have to be done and what can wait. Service is high quality, reliable and trustworthy.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you James. We appreciate the review. We want to treat all our customers to the best service we can provide and be transparent of the service , Repairs and price to the best of our ability.

Spring City, PA
Kia Soul
10/21/2020
10/10!!
Kind, helpful, fast, affordable
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you Kelsey. We make every attempt to gain your trust and provide the best service to you and your family's cars. It starts with the front office being helpful and knowledgable.

Karen M.
Volvo XC70
10/20/2020
Great honest service!
I have been a long time customer and have always trusted and appreciated the great service.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you Karen. We appreciate your years of Patronage. We love our customers .

Bronagh M.
Royersford, PA
Kia Rio
10/20/2020
Emma & Stephen
Great service and a great price.
Very happy with the work done on my car.
David and the team are friendly, professional and trustworthy, would definitely recommend this place!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you Emma & Steve. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your vehicle. As you know as Business owners of EmmaMac Beauty in Lower Providence we strive to give our customers the best experience possible.

PK
Paul K.
Volvo XC60
10/19/2020
Customer service
From the front desk to service bays, the team at Marco motors is dedicated to providing a great service experience.
The tech's are very knowledgeable on current industry standards as well as vehicles from the past. For years I have trusted my cars & trucks to thier quality automotive maintenance and a job always done right!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you Paul. Without our great customers like you we would not be here. We want to prove ourselves to you everytime you bring your vehicles in to keep your trust .

Norristown, PA
10/15/2020
Friendly excellent service.
I have been going to Marco Motors for years. I trust them with my car and depend on them to keep my car in good working condition. They are friendly and knowledgeable.

Jack C.
Pottstown, PA
Mercedes-Benz 190E
10/13/2020
Great prompt service. Awesome staff.

GC
Gerald C.
10/12/2020
Happy Lug Nuts!
Chris did an outstanding job of diagnosing the problem with my wheels and lug nuts. Electrolysis caused by dissimilar metals did a corrosion job that impacted alignment. It was repaired in excellent form by Marco Motors and co-owner Chris.
Thank you for a job well done!
I shall be back!
Jerry Chiccarine

BW
Betty Lou W.
Parker Ford, PA
10/12/2020
Friendly
The atmosphere was pleasant and cordial. Explained why there and problem and they explained what needed to be done . The car was repaired the next day, with a lower cost than expected. Made my day. Thanks to everyone there for a pleasant experience.

Douglas M.
Royersford, PA
Volvo 850
10/09/2020
They keep our 95 Volvo GLT running smooth
Always done right at a great price.

Daniel D.

Bonnie C.
Eagleville, PA
Lincoln MKC
10/08/2020
They give great service ..,,friendly , fast, efficient and thorough !!!

Carolyn W.
Norristown, PA
Acura TL
10/02/2020
Problem with my sons Acura, not starting
David Maris was awesome, responded to my questions and concerns about my sons car. He found the problem which was the hands free module, disrupting the battery, starter, radio, and electrical components of the car. He didnt know the problem initially but was able to learn about this particular car and identified the problem. Hats off to Marco Motors. My first visit, but not my last. Thank you !!!

Kimberly S.
10/02/2020
Excellent mechanics!!!
Honest and fair prices! Hard working mechanics!!