Mitch R.
Toyota Avalon
10/16/2018
Excellent service!
Have never had a problem. Received great service with a smile. They always explained what was needed. No surprises!

Antonio B.
Chrysler 300
10/13/2018
Quick and Honest no games
I know I can drop of my car and I will get honest diagnosis. Would not take my car anywhere else.

Alan M.
Chrysler Sebring
10/10/2018
Broken Interior Door Handle
My car being an old car I figured I would have a hard time getting it fix. Mario called me back to tell me would have it fixed the next day. He called me early the next morning to tell me the car was ready for pick-up.

MV
Myrna V.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/05/2018
Excellent auto care
Great service! Ethical and professional always. I won't go anywhere else.

Alma M.
Suzuki SX4
09/30/2018
Great work
Wouldn’t take my car to any other shop but here, always an awesome job.
And everyone is so nice and very friendly !

AG
Andy G.
Aurora, IL
09/30/2018
First visit
Very convenient as I work at Rapid Displays. Even though I came in last minute and Mario was busy, he fit me in and took care of my issue within one hour.

Adam B.
Lexus GS 350
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Adam said Mario is very reasonable with his time, the price, and he's always willing to give him an honest answer.

Joe R.
09/26/2018
Always accessible,they are only a few blocks away and give a personal one on one tuch to the service
Very good fast and knowledgeable service

HM
Hope M.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Hope's husband. He said everything went just fine at this business. He recommends them often.

RP
Ray P.
09/14/2018
Kyle 2008 Malibu
Mario is very good mechanic. It is nice to know someone who is not out to just take your money. I have never had to go back because one repair didn’t fix the issue.

Mike P.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this facility has always done a good job, and he has been going to him for a long time.

Brian M.
09/12/2018
2008 Toyota Sienna
Our 10 year old Sienna has almost 155000 miles. For the last 70-80K, Mario's Auto Repair has been "taking care" of the vehicle. From the simple oil, tire and wheel maintenance, to any of the major problems (very few). How good is Mario's, maybe ask my two daughters who take their cars to him now. Hard to find a great auto mechanic, when you do you keep them.
Mario C. from Mario's Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

Thank You !!!

Miles S.
09/10/2018
Mario's is the best
Mario's is the only place my family and myself would take our vehicles, and if you were smart you would
Too!! Mario's is the best.

Betsy S.
09/04/2018
Love Mario!!!
Mario's is the most professional and reasonable place I know of

Diego C.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Diego said this business has very nice mechanics.

AV
Angelo V.
09/01/2018
Finest Mechanic in Town
I bring my car from out of state to Mario because I trust him and he has been working on my cars for years.

JO
Joe O.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the employees were nice. They explained his service. They provided excellent work. They completed service at a fair price.

Thomas B.
New Lenox, IL
Saturn VUE
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he had a very good experience with the business.

Scott B.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the owner was very good at what he did. He would recommend the business for service.

BL
Bobby L.
GMC Terrain
08/15/2018
Solved the problem and had my car back by lunch.
This was the quickest turn around from a shop. I didn't have to worry about a shop milking the time for more money. Ill always go back to them.