John H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/21/2021
Always answers your questions and tells you exactly what’s going on with your car. No problem making a appointment.

BR
Barbra R.
Always a great visit!
I was warmly received, and my car was serviced in a most reasonable amount of time while I waited in a toasty lobby.

KD
Ken D.
Ford Expedition
Another Awesome Experience
I received an email reminding me it was time for my 55,000 mile service. Mario replaced the few parts that needed replacing. No upselling. I recommend his business to everyone I work with.

Joe R.
Illinois
Land Rover LR3
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Joe said Mario performs excellent service and he's knowledgeable in all vehicles and does excellent work. He is honest and Joe knows the vehicle will get fixed.

Joan C.
01/12/2021
Commitment to Excellence
I have found Mario's Auto Repair to have a commitment to excellence. The work they have done on my car has always been spot on. In addition they are courteous, friendly, fair in their prices and professional..

VN
Vito N.
Streamwood, IL
Dodge Caliber
01/09/2021
Excellent service . Check engine light
Great service as always. I now Mario for almost 20 years. This should tell you why I keep coming beck to him for my cars repairs.

Joe C.
Willow Springs, IL
01/07/2021
Rotate Tires - Inspection - Oil Change
Once again, Mario's Auto did a great job ... got me in - got me out ... I barely had enough time to finish reading the sports section while waiting for my car ... Mario and Ramon, thanks

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/24/2020
HONEST QUALITY WORK
WE HAVE USED MARIO FOR WELL OVER A DECADE. HIS WORK AND PRICES ARE TOP NOTCH. MARIO IS HONEST AND HARD WORKING! FIXES YOUR VEHICLE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME,EVERY TIME. TRY HIM ONCE AND YOU WILL BE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE.

Richard M.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he always gets good service at this facility.

Jorge A.
12/21/2020
After looking at reviews I have brought my car to them more than 3 times. I have never been disappointed they do great work at a good price. I recommend anyone that wants great service this is the place to bring your car.

Thomas B.
New Lenox, IL
12/14/2020
Thank you Mario for getting my repairs fixed quickly and under budget
Mario and his team are awesome. They are very professional and I would highly recommend them

Richard G.
New Lenox, IL
12/10/2020
Mario keeps my car running like new!!!!
2005 Accord with 174,000 was getting a little tired. Mario determined ball joints and upper control arms were shot. I know the front suspension is rusted like crazy so this was not an easy repair. Mario got the repair done and the creaking noise is gone and the car drives great. Thank you Mario!!!!!

FB

YB
Yolanda B.
Hyundai Accent
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Yolanda said he's very good.

Dominic B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/05/2020
Respect honesty hard-working good people
It’s the best mechanic shop around you will not find nicer people anywhere else they always treat you with respect in the work they do is great I could almost drop my truck off any day as long as it’s early enough and my truck will be done that afternoon like I said great service great people and you don’t get ripped off he tells it to you like it is