SP
Steve P.
12/08/2018
Mario's Auto Quality of work,Profesional ,and Realliable Honesty. A+A+A+A+A++++++++++Thanks Again!!!!!
Our Family have been bringing our Vehicle's to Mario's Auto for years and Appreciate the A1 Service that Mario and his Team have given to us, Honesty, Dependable Service &Quality Work. Great Job Mario's Auto Highly Recommended !!!!!!!

JN
Jack N.
Homer Glen, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the customer service was great. He said that Mario is the best to work with.

Betsy S.
11/19/2018
Mario's Auto Repair
Love these guys, very honest

TP
Tony P.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/17/2018
my Daughter's car..
my daughter's car was in need of some work, I've taken my cars to Mario in the past and I ALWAYS feel comfortable with his work, advice, and pricing..

he is quick, and efficient, and comforting that it will be done correctly

Janice P.
11/17/2018
The Best!
Great mechanic. Honest mechanic. Great work. Will go the extra mile for you. I feel safe driving my car thanks to Mario.
I highly recommend Mario's!

WO
Walter O.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Walter said that the place does an absolutely beautiful job. He has been going there for years,as has his family, and he couldn't appreciate them more.

Steve B.
11/15/2018
Best in the city!
ALWAYS the best in service, honesty, and professionalism. I cannot recommend them highly enough. You will not be disappointed!

VM
Victor M.
11/10/2018
Great service !
Always friendly and great service ! I recommend my friends and family to Mario’s Auto for repairs .

CF
Charles F.
11/08/2018
fantastic
great work from a place friendly service.very honest .when they you the problem its always right.

Diego C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Diego said the business is fine. They do really good work.

TV
Tim V.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/03/2018
Top Notch
Mario is a true proffessional. Quick, honest, and to the point. Will recommend any chance I get. Can’t say enough good things about this guy.

11/02/2018
The Best Mechanic
Thanks Mario for being the best mechanic. His work is guaranteed!

LR
Lynette R.
11/01/2018
Come to Mario's, you'll be happy you did!
I'm so happy I was turned on to Mario's. He's very courteous & also an honest business man. Such a good thing in this day & age. He does what needs to be done & does not try to "milk" more money out of you. I've never been disappointed in his work & his prices are reasonable. I just moved to Monee, IL. & will still make the trip to Chicago to have Mario work on my car. I trust him.

EC
Ed C.
10/31/2018
Honda pilot
Great work at fair prices and timely service

Richard M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he's been working with Mario for a long time. The employees were very honest, communication was excellent, and they were very good on information. Richard stated he views this business as being more important than his doctors.

Mike S.
Ford Expedition
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Christine. She said it was quick service.

Mike C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/28/2018
Mario's Place is the best everytime I go I feel like my family and they take care of me super good better than any other mechanic very friendly help I would recommend it to family and friends
Each time I go to Mario's with my car I am always satisfied when I am leaving they do a good job the best job on my car never had a problem and they get it ready in a timely matter and the help there is very friendly and family like environment

Joe B.
10/27/2018
Excellent Work – As Usual
Great Service.
Trustworthy Advice.
All Work Done Within Time & Cost Estimate.
Will Continue To Look To Mario For All My Car Service Needs
– As I Have For The Last 6 Years.

Johnny T.
Bridgeview, IL
INFINITI G25 Sedan
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Johnny said it was pretty quick and they took care of everything professionally.

MT
Mike T.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.