Latest Review about 1 month ago

ME
Matoya E.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Matoya said the staff were quick. They took care of her and they were polite. They got the job done at a reasonable price and she will be back.

ME
Marlo E.
Chevrolet S-10
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Marlo said he was satisfied with the facility. He's been doing business with them for many years. The staff do excellent work and he will be returning.

HG
Harold G.
Cadillac CTS
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Harold said his experience at the business was good.

JERRY S.
Oak Lawn, IL
05/23/2018
Front end repair
Great repair done,very reasonable price

Benji B.
Oldsmobile Aurora
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Benji said the staff did everything right, and he didn't have any problems afterwards.

Roy C.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Roy said his wheel is still pulling to the right after his alignment, and he was given the wrong diagnosis.
Dave D. from Marquette Frame & Wheel Alignment responded on 05/22/2018

Mr. Caffie you are more than welcome to bring the car back so we can recheck the alignment for you. The vehicle did require tires and that will also make it pull. I recommend replace the tire like we recommended and if you still have problems, call me and ill save a spot for you to get it done as soon as possible. Thank you

Marquette Frame & Wheel Alignment
773/434-1221

AF
Allyson F.
Toyota Avalon
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Allyson said the business was professional.
Dave D. from Marquette Frame & Wheel Alignment responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Mrs Fox.

Marquette Frame & Wheel Alignment
773/434-1221

Candace B.
Dodge Journey
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Candace said the vehicle is working well after service.

HJ
Hal J.
05/08/2018
They know their job
Took care of a front axle, hub assembly and tie rod issue very quickly and it runs great. I purchased parts online and they installed and returned the bad parts over to me which I thought was kool. The price for the was reasonable too!

PD
Prezell D.
Dodge Caliber
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Prezell said the staff provided good service, and he's been going to the business for years.

MIKE S.
05/04/2018
Very Honest
Although it is not the most convenient place for me to bring my car to, I do so because I have found them to do quality work. They have always been up front and professional. No B.S. You get what you pay for. My last visit, though, was the most impressive. I have an automotive backround but don't have the time or place to do the work, so I brought it to Marquette. I had a noise coming from my front wheels, which, by the type of noise, could have either been wheel bearings or brakes. I was under the belief that one of the two would need to be fixed. I also thought that I might need an alignment. It turns out that my alignment was fine and that my brakes were glazed, possibly due to poor replacement parts (previous owner), and if I could deal with the occasional squeal, were not in need of replacement. The bearings were fine. They could have told me it needed brakes or bearings and I would have okayed the work, but they didn't. It's that kind of honesty and good business practice, along with experienced mechanics and great workmanship that keeps me going back. Thank you.

Al S.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Al said the business was honest and straight forward.

ZJ
Zackary J.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Zackary said he has used them for 45 years. This is the only automotive business he uses. They are the best.

Javier R.
Nissan Sentra
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Javier said the staff did a good job, and completed the service in a timely manner.

Danny C.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Danny said he visits this facility and gets his work done all the time. The staff do great work and he can depend on them.