Ford Expedition EL
11/12/2019
Great!
Always great work done. I always feel that the answers given are honest and what is best for the vehicle
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2019

Thanks so much for your kind words and continued patraonge.

LEXIE M.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/11/2019
Always dependable and helpful.
Marty s offers fast and dependable service with very reasonable prices. They are also very knowledgeable and they keep up with all the latest service advisories and updates on all manufacturers.

I would highly recommend Marty s for all of your automotive repairs and services.

Lexie,
There are no words to tell you how grateful we are for our amazing customers like YOU!!   Thanks again for allowing us to service your vehicle and we hope you have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

INFINITI M45
11/10/2019
Good Experience
On time service and stuck within estimated price. Friendly front desk.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much, Karl, for your feedback.  We appreciate your patronage and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

11/09/2019
Always fixes Car and are cost conscious
They are the best!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.

JERRY W.
Casselberry, FL
Jeep Cherokee
11/06/2019
Very good shop. They pay attention to the details
I was in and out very quickly for an oil change.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you, Jerry, we appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

MJ
MITCHELL J.
Winter Springs, FL
Nissan Sentra
11/03/2019
Just a awesome mechanic worth taking your car to
I had my car parked in a lot with two broken wheels and potentially much more damage. I was cut off by a car and hit a curb and bounced the car up another curb before being able to stop. I called Martys from a referral that didn’t work on Nissans. I got them my keys and they drove the car (I knew the wheels on the one side were broken) down the road to their shop. I knew I needed at least two tires, two wheels and had to do some damage to the front end. They fixed it and replaced 3 tires as well as fixed a transmission Pan that was smashed. The price was fair, BUT a week and change later, after about driving 30 total miles, my tranny starting acting very strange. I drove my car to Martys thinking o needed a new tranny. I told them straight out I can’t even afford a tranny now. He said to leave it AND they gave me a ride back to Winter Springs. Next time I spoke to them, I was waiting for bad news. Instead, he said that it was just a gasket that leaked tranny oil and they replaced it. He said my 2 favorite words “NO CHARGE” and I was thrilled. I picked it up and the car was safely in a fenced in area. I would not only recommend them to people in the area, but I would recommend them to people that have a little drive. They don’t up sell you any garbage, and you can see how well they’re rated. They will fix your car alright. And they will stand by their work. I worked in the car business for almost 10 years, so I know my way around cars. These guys are legit great.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much, Mitchell, for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback.    We are happy that we were able to get your Nissan fixed up and back to you in a timely manner and at a fair price.  Happy customers like you make us so very happy.
Wishing you a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

LC
LEE C.
11/02/2019
John, Kris and Nick great job!
Thanks for the attention to detail. Great tires and wheels
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much.....enjoy them!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

DAN M.
Acura TL
11/02/2019
Than You Again!
Thank you again to Marty and his amazing team! You are always keeping our family safe! We so appreciate your professionalism and family feel! We have been customers for over 20 years and will be for life! Blessings to you all!!

Dan,
We are so grateful for amazing, loyal, kind customers like YOU!
Wishing you a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!

ROBIN C.
10/25/2019
Honest and Excellent
Marty’s is terrific!! They are honest and very knowledgeable! I thought I had an issue with my power steering and they evaluated it and explained that it was fine. Did not charge me!
Wow! Amazing! I will definitely use them in the future!

Robin,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

JOHN A.
Chevrolet HHR
10/14/2019
Best in town
Best in town Been going there for 21 years honest , Quality work ,fair price. John & Nick explain everything that’s going on with the car and gives you options I want to do . I take care of my cars but if something happens the only place I think about this Martys Auto Works .
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much, John, for being AWESOME!!  We certainly appreciate your kind words.
Have a great week!!

RP
ROB P.
10/12/2019
Return Customer
I've taken my vehicles to Marty's for several years now. I'm never disappointed and always impressed by the skill, integrity and genuine friendliness that I experience. Theirs is a balance between the science of auto mechanics and the art of customer service.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks so much, Rob, for your continued patronage and kind words.  We appreciate our customers and our happy to hear it shows.   We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

JOAN D.
10/09/2019
Always helpful!
I really appreciate that u never try to find “ extra things wrong “ and always find out what is really wrong.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage, Joan.  We look forward to seeing next time.

JOHN A.
10/08/2019
Best in town!!!
Been going to Martys for 21 years Would not take my two cars anywhere else . Best in town.

Thank you!!

CYNTHYA M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Ford Five Hundred
10/06/2019
Great job - AGAIN!
Of all the things no one wants to spend money on, it's an air bag sensor. Marty's at least made it quick and easy, and hopefully I won't have to replace it for another 13 years like the old one. Thank you again for making my car right!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

We are sorry you had to spend money on car stuff  as we know that is no fun.  But we are certainly happy your chose, Marty's Auto Works, to do the repairs needed.  Thanks again for your continued patronage.

LC
LEE C.
10/02/2019
John, kris are outstanding!
Great attention to detail, thanks for finding the little things and repairing all my truck needed, thanks for a great job and the neatness and keeping it clean!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Glad to hear you were happy with the services we provided on your, Toyota Tacoma.  We appreciate your feedback and continued patronage.