Latest Review about 2 months ago

BG
Betty Ann G.
Gig Harbor, WA
06/22/2018
Thank you for always getting my vehicle in. Mary and her service staff always have you and your safety in mind. Thankful I found them years ago.

brook s.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
06/07/2018
Goosd shop
They are a great shop. However, we just had with rear brake drums done and the car is still making sounds. Mary was supposed to call me back and hasn't yet.

VE
virginia e.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
05/25/2018
Great place
Good, honest people doing a great job.

Chris S.
Vashon, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
05/08/2018
Quick and fair service!
Once again I had no appointment and needed service. Marry got me right in, her guys took care of the problem (water pump) and got me back on the road! Thanks again Marry!

RD
Rob D.
05/01/2018
Awesome service
Not only does my company tow for Mary's auto but I have them repair and work on some of my equipment and personal rigs. Awesome fast friendly service and pricing that really draws a customer back. Thanks guys. Rob D

randy c.
04/26/2018
My New Brakes
Thanks for my new brakes Mary's Auto Repair - turnaround in one day is GREATLY appreciated!

WS
willie s.
Cadillac Eldorado
03/23/2018
Everything was all good and quick service
I like the way the technician asked questions and he listens to what I see as a problem with my vehicle I’m very happy with everyone I came in contact with at the service center

meeyeong s.
Wauna, WA
03/22/2018
Follow through, consistency, and a fair shake
Mary does it again! I had some questionable noises coming from who knows where which concerned me enough to have it looked at. Of course, I went to Mary's. Floyd was able to correctly assess and fix the source of the strange and worrying sounds. Mary was more than generous and I drove away entirely content, once again driving off with complete satisfaction eager to recommend Mary and her efficient and knowledgeable team.

Robert Jr H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/22/2018
Broker stablizer
My stabilizer bar broke while going to work. That is a very scary situation.
I had the car towed to Mary's shop. She repaired it fast and very professional, I was back on the road that afternoon.
I would recommend her to everyone that needs repair to their vehicles.

stephen s.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/16/2018
Electrical short and mechanical work
So far so good. Their findings and quick repairs save me allot of headaches and worries. A very dependable repair facility along with reasonable pricing. Would recommend them for all work needed.

Chris S.
Vashon, WA
Dodge Durango
03/14/2018
Got me right in without an appointment!
I've used Mary's before but don't live in the area. I had a coolant leak that would come and go and my regular mechanic did a pressure test and found nothing wrong. Saw more fluid under the vehicle when I was near their shop so I brought it there to make an appointment. They checked it out right then and there and found the leak within 15 minutes. They gave me a quote and replaced the part. I was on my way within 1 to 1 1/2 hours. I will be visiting them very soon with another vehicle having a similar problem.

WS
willie s.
Cadillac Eldorado
02/21/2018
It's all good!
Repairs were quick an good.
Service personnel were great.

BG
Betty G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/19/2018
As always, can not thank you enough for always being there to take care of my vehicle.

GR
georgina r.
Volvo S70
02/07/2018
Great Place
I took my car in for an oil change, and although Mary's doesn't make appointments for that, my car was ready in about 2 hours when I brought it in at 1:30pm. They are closed on Mondays, so be aware of that. The staff is very friendly and nice, and Mary is always there so it's nice to see the actual owner in person. Service is quick and the prices are right.

meeyeong s.
Wauna, WA
01/27/2018
Mary. Period.
Mary is honest and genuinely cares about people and particularly, the safety of their vehicle. I had some major issues with my old,but beloved car, which also required her to find parts which were not readily available. She found all the parts needed and beyond that, knowing I needed to be back on the road as quickly as possible, she was able to get me in and out on the same day. Mary's is a shining example of excellent car care and customer service.

kazi m.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/24/2017
Very good people and quick service
Quick and friendly people. Would go again !

jason p.
Nissan Titan
12/23/2017

DK
deanne k.
12/16/2017
Customer service!
Fair prices, great service, friendly attitude.

What more could you ask? Mary is a great person who is always smiling and takes the time to explain things when you don't understand. Her knowledge is impressive. I'm a customer for life. Mary's auto repair goes above and beyond.

mark m.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/05/2017
Awesome job
Awesome job! They addressed multiple repairs on a Saturday! Thank you! Great place to get vehical repairs done. Affordable and timely service. Our service van drives so much better, ( would have given you six stars had the pine cones disappeared- haha)

marni g.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/16/2017
Reliable, Quick and Trustworthy!
We've been using Mary's for years and I bleieve we have always been treated with respect. The work is typically completed to our satisfaction within a reasonable amount of time. The one time the problem wasn't fixed, it was noticed and corrected quickly. I appreciate knowing Mary's is there for us.