Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 2 months ago

LH
LORI H.
Marysville, WA
01/01/2019
See Jimmy in sales!
Jimmy hooked me up with an awesome deal on a used car. He walked me through all of the vehicle's features and had the car all cleaned up by the time I came out of finance. The whole experience was wonderful. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Marysville Ford and I do recommend this no-pressure dealership to friends and family.

GF
Gina F.
Stanwood, WA
12/24/2018
First Brand New Car
My boyfriend and I both bought our first new cars on Sunday and we couldn't be more happier. Our experience was very wonderful, Lance was a joy to work with. He was very kind and he even made the experience fun. He helped me out when I got stressed and helped my boyfriend out with finding a car he liked and made his decision so much easier. Marysville ford was a great team to work with. We definitely recommend others to check them out! Thank you to Mitch who helped me find the car I loved and made my time at Ford enjoyable and also thank you to Patrick in Finance for taking all that time for me to find the right bank and prices for me.

Jeffery T.
Nooksack, WA
12/10/2018
Tom brent
Great job going over the ford f150 with me. Made sure every was the right way on the truck.

Stephon M.
Granite Falls, WA
11/24/2018
Jason yeager
This guy Jason yeager was awesome no pressure and very upfront.....I was surprised to find someone like him at a dealership he got me a fair price be and even filled my tank after knocking down the price for me I would highly recommend you ask for this guy by name if your ever at Marysville Ford

CJ
Curtis J.
Coeur D Alene, ID
11/23/2018
Great Experience!!
Tom Brent did a great job helping us buy our 2015 Subaru Outback. Highly recommended!

Ryan R.
10/29/2018
Best dealership
Went to Marysville Ford to trade in my vehicle and walked out with a 2018 fusion. Manny my sales rep was an amazing person who was helpful till the end. Instead of going home at 6pm, he stayed with me till 9pm ensuring my new vehicle was good to go and i comfortable on utilizing all the new features. IF I WAS THE OWNER, I'LL PROMOTE THIS GUY!! Susan the manager was also helpful and a great lady!! I cant forget the finance guy who made signing a breeze! I will DEFINITELY BE BACK!

TH
Tyler H.
Concrete, WA
10/26/2018
Endless issues
I have had countless issues with this dealership. Poor quality vehicles, the dealership pocketing my warranty money, withholding money they owed me and harassing me. My current issue is that I have been asked to be removed from their mailing and contact lists in person & over the phone and yet I get regularly contacted and they lie and say they’ll fix it every time and don’t. These people are horrible, unethical people who cheat, steal and lie to make a buck and don’t care who they impact in the process. I genuinely just want to be left alone and they continue to contact me and it feels like harassment at this point. It’s been years I’ve been dealing with issues in regards to this dealership and the less than adequate people they employ.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 10/31/2018

Tyler,

I am sorry to hear the issues that came up at Marysville Ford. I would like to learn more so I can look up your information and have more info to discuss this issue further. Please feel free to email me at: wecare@marysvilleford.com

Matt

James D.
Marysville, WA
10/26/2018
Great experience
I purchased a 2016 Dodge Dart, it's a nice comfortable ride for commuting to Seattle 6 days a week. Jimmy Clark is an outstanding guy and found me a great car for a great price. Thank you for the experience with Marysville Ford

BD
Brandon D.
Lake Stevens, WA
10/15/2018
They committed auto fraud
They sold me a vehicle with multiple major safety issues. Had my vehicle in and out of the shop over 5 months. Never fix the main issue. And found out they lied about major work being done, I'd call a transmission swap major rework. They swapped it less then a month before i baught it only found out because the transmission was leaking, and was told the technician that installed it looked at it. I would of never baught it if the were forward about it. Misrepresentation of a vehicle so you'll sell it is fraud.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 10/15/2018

Brandon,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to learn more so I can look up your information and have more info to discuss this issue further. Please feel free to email me at: wecare@marysvilleford.com

Matt

PV
Pam V.
Arlington, WA
10/08/2018
Amazing experience
I want to say thanks to Tom Brent and John Kim for making my experience at Marysville Ford such a a great one. Their no pressure approach and knowledge of my new Ford Edge made my decision an easy one. I will be telling all my friends and family to visit Marysville Ford first when they are looking for a new or used car. Patrick Stewart in finance was also amazing to work with. Thanks again. I love new Ford Edge.

Jay G.
09/28/2018
Sale of 2014 F-150 P/U
We viewed a 2014 f-150 crewcab 4x4 for sale on the marysville ford website. Mr. Chris Zuzula, had the vehicle in question ready to test drive when we arrived at the dealership on Sept, 7, 2018. Anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle, should certainly talk to Chris. Chris did an excellent job putting all the pieces of the deal together for a smooth transition. We drove away happily knowing that he had our backs. We would do it again. Thank you Chris, jay g.

Dan W.
Franklin, TN
09/28/2018
Misleading and unethical
My name is Dan and I just got off the phone with Chris Zuzula, Internet Sales Manager regarding a 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum that I have been communicating with him about for several days.  We live in TN and I indicated that from the beginning and that we do not live locally so a transaction would be done remotely and we would be shipping the vehicle.  We found the car on Sam's Club Auto Buying Program/True Car with an advertised price of $37,649. After corresponding over a period of 3 days and after they took a video of the vehicle and sent it to me Chris said he spoke with his sales manager and in fact told me that because I am not local, the price would need to increase by $4000 to $5000 in order for a deal to be reached.  He said they priced the vehicle very low to drive traffic into the dealership and there is no way they could make money on the vehicle as I would not be coming back for maintenance etc. I feel these are mis leading, dishonest and unethical sales practices. I have reported this incident to Sam's Club and True Car as I can't imagine they endorse such tactics.

KL
Krystin L.
Marlin, WA
09/21/2018
If zero was possible...
After searching for the perfect truck and right price my bf and I finally found the right one here at Marysville Ford, I emailed and talked on the phone with a sales team about the truck telling them that we were going to come over and take a look at it. We were told they still had it on the lot and they would be awaiting our arrival that weekend. On the way there we were looking at it online again and they raised the price. I contacted them to make sure we were still agreeing on the sale price from when we first seen the truck and they said that they would honor it. When we arrived the sales men couldn’t find the truck keys. No one knew where the truck was or why the keys were gone. After about an hour they found the keys and we were told the truck was in the shop for a broken door handle. Our first thought was why the hell is a 2018 f350 in the shop??? After finding out we could still purchase the truck we went ahead and signed paperwork and went back a week later to pick it up.

While we were signing paperwork they had the higher price on our paperwork, which we had to argue over again... and they gave us a sales pitch on buying a ResistALL package and we were told that it covered EVERYTHING. If our puppy chewed on something, covered.. if hunting and we cut a hole in the seat... covered.. We also have 3 kids so we thought that this would be a great thing to have in case something happened our BRAND NEW truck would be covered.

5 months later... Our dog was riding in the back seat and chewed the seatbelt so from what we were told it would be covered. So I called ResistALL to make a claim and was informed that NONE of what they told us was true. Nothing that they told us was covered.

Pissed off I called Marysville Ford and informed them that they sold us a product under false pretenses. Nothing they told us was covered and the sales manager I talked to refused to make it right, will not fix the seat belt we were told would be covered and refuses to refund us our money on the item we were sold. They lied about the product and do not want to make it right! The manager told me that nothing of the sort was said and are denying everything we were told.

DO NOT BUY FROM MARYSVILLE FORD! These people are liars and just looking to rip people off.

Needless to say we will NEVER purchase another vehicle from them and will be informing everyone we know not to buy from these con artists!!

Jay G.
09/18/2018
2014 F-150 P/U
Chris Zuzula, was very professional in helping us purchase the 2014 F-150 P/U. I would recommend that if you were in market for a new or used vehicle, to see Mr. Chris Zuzula.

Chris W.
Stanwood, WA
09/17/2018
Great Experience At Marysville Ford
I've dealt with many car sales companies in the past and Marysville Ford filled all of my needs and then some. I would highly recommend you give them a try. From sales personnel to the top level of management, they were always looking out for me and my family and not the 'bottom line'.

Kevin S.
Castle Rock, WA
09/14/2018
Misleading
I was in the market for a very specific truck. Wasn't willing to bend on what I wanted. Found the exact truck I was looking for online at Marysville Ford. I sent an email inquiring about the truck . After several back and forth emails it looked really good. I asked for more photos as they only had one posted . I was sent several more pictures but none of the inside. At that point I figured it out and began asking about the description they had posted online. It was advertised as a manual. Ends up being an automatic. I was told they don't do the advertisements. They have a separate company do that and it's common they get it wrong. So you pay for a service and it's not uncommon that's it's off? I say find someone who gets it right. I wasted several days emailing back and forth. Of course they tried selling me that truck. No thanks. I'll take my business somewhere else. I prefer honesty .
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 09/14/2018

Kevin

I am sorry that you had this experience. I would be happy to explain what may have occured as we use a third party to pull data for our vehicle descriptions. My direct contact is wecare@marysvilleford.com or 360-474-2542.

Thanks You!

Matthew

AC
April C.
Everett, WA
09/13/2018
Outstanding Employees!
My husband and I were impressed to say the least. We needed to find another car for myself because my old car, that I have had since I was old enough to drive, had finally bit the dust. We were nervous to find out what we would qualify for as our budget was pretty tight to begin with. We bought a 2015 Ford Fusion last year from Epic Ford of Everett that was closer to home but we heard from a friend that Marysville was really good and decided to give it a shot.

Right off the bat Baran Affleck calmed our nerves and was very kind. Telling a stranger how much money you make and pulling credit scores can sometimes be an embarrassing and uncomfortable situation but Baran made us feel comfortable and we could tell that he genuinely wanted to help us find the best option for us, making no judgments on our financial or credit state.

We were able to find a Ford Fiesta that was just right for us! AND I have to mention that it was the CUTEST color ever! Mint! What a bonus! So... we bought the car!

The finance guy was a literal WIZARD and was able to cut our interest rate in half and add a maintenance plan and some other gems on the contract that has this car set up for 6-7 years... no stress!!

Then to top it off... Jason the car guy was such a great guy! He gave me a tour of the dealership to familiarize myself with where I could go for certain services. That way when I need to come in for any reason in the future, I don't have to feel anxious about where to go.

All in all I have an affordable, super reliable, and freaking adorable car! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience. My new car literally brings a smile to my face every time I see it and from this day forward so will the Marysville Ford Dealership!

SJ
Scott J.
Port Angeles, WA
08/16/2018
be cautious ( Bait and Switch)
came into to lot Saturday salesman took me out to look for a truck... Found one 2008 f-150 agreed on price shook hands. told them to start paperwork while I drove it. salesman when and got the pickup about that time other guy came out and said that wasn't the truck he was dealing on!!! no effort was made to make the situation right just that the price was going to be a lot higher.... I wonder how often they do that!!!
PS drove from Port Angeles to get there so don't waste your time!!!
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 08/22/2018

Scott,

I am sorry to hear you did not have anything less than an exceptional experience. I would like to learn more about the situation and possibly whom you worked with. Please give me a call here at the store or email me.

Matthew
Sales Manager

Marysville Ford
360-474-2542
wecare@marysvilleford.com

Katy S.
Olympia, WA
08/06/2018
Able to get resolution with issue with new (used) car
After a bit of back and forth over a repair that was needed on a used car we purchased, we were able to come to a resolution that worked. We were able to drive the several hours to get the car back up to Marysville Ford to get repaired. Unfortunately, the part needed to be ordered and then an incorrect part was shipped/ordered. So repairs took a bit longer than anticipated but we were thankful for the repairs being made finally. We appreciate the efforts of Matthew P. who reached out to us to facilitate the repair and Christina in the service department who helped schedule us and keep us updated on the repair.

08/06/2018
Still waiting for a solution on new car
We purchased a used (2017) Ford Expedition that we first saw on several of Marysville Ford online listings in the beginning to July. We drove several hours to Marysville Ford and were able to complete the deal on the same day. In every listing we read, it listed the car as having GPS navigation. However, the following day when we tried to use the GPS, it did not work at all. We reached back out to Manny our sales rep right away. To make a long story short, we have been told to go to a dealer to have them look at it. I am not going to pay another dealer to fix the GPS that we paid for (and was advertised). Another dealer we spoke with said that he was suprised Marysville Ford didn't offer to pay for a dealer closer to us to fix the issue. I asked Manny if that was possible and I haven't heard from him since. It has been over a month that I have been trying to get a resolution to the problem. All I am asking is for Marysville Ford to offer a reasonable solution to fix the GPS such as they fix it themselves or pay for someone to fix it. I would appreciate some communication on this matter since my previous contact (Manny) has not responded.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 08/06/2018

Kathy,

I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with your sales professional. I would be happy to discuss this further to address your concerns.

Please email me matthewp@marysvilleford.com or call me at the store 360-474-2542

Thanks you!

TF
Tom F.
Granite Falls, WA
07/22/2018
Great Buying Experience for F-150
With some time on my hands, I decided to look at F-150's. At which time, I met sales person Jeff Tuttle. Not once was I pressured or pushed into buying one certain truck. I never once felt uncomfortable. Jeff answered all my concerns. He was extremely knowledgeable and was always working with our concerns in mind.

I also want to thank Shawn Barrett in Finance. He made my experience at Marysville Ford very comfortable.