Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Kevin S.
Castle Rock, WA
09/14/2018
Misleading
I was in the market for a very specific truck. Wasn't willing to bend on what I wanted. Found the exact truck I was looking for online at Marysville Ford. I sent an email inquiring about the truck . After several back and forth emails it looked really good. I asked for more photos as they only had one posted . I was sent several more pictures but none of the inside. At that point I figured it out and began asking about the description they had posted online. It was advertised as a manual. Ends up being an automatic. I was told they don't do the advertisements. They have a separate company do that and it's common they get it wrong. So you pay for a service and it's not uncommon that's it's off? I say find someone who gets it right. I wasted several days emailing back and forth. Of course they tried selling me that truck. No thanks. I'll take my business somewhere else. I prefer honesty .
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 09/14/2018

Kevin

I am sorry that you had this experience. I would be happy to explain what may have occured as we use a third party to pull data for our vehicle descriptions. My direct contact is wecare@marysvilleford.com or 360-474-2542.

Thanks You!

Matthew

SJ
Scott J.
Port Angeles, WA
08/16/2018
be cautious ( Bait and Switch)
came into to lot Saturday salesman took me out to look for a truck... Found one 2008 f-150 agreed on price shook hands. told them to start paperwork while I drove it. salesman when and got the pickup about that time other guy came out and said that wasn't the truck he was dealing on!!! no effort was made to make the situation right just that the price was going to be a lot higher.... I wonder how often they do that!!!
PS drove from Port Angeles to get there so don't waste your time!!!
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 08/22/2018

Scott,

I am sorry to hear you did not have anything less than an exceptional experience. I would like to learn more about the situation and possibly whom you worked with. Please give me a call here at the store or email me.

Thanks,

Matthew
Sales Manager

360-474-2542
wecare@marysvilleford.com

Katy S.
Olympia, WA
08/06/2018
Able to get resolution with issue with new (used) car
After a bit of back and forth over a repair that was needed on a used car we purchased, we were able to come to a resolution that worked. We were able to drive the several hours to get the car back up to Marysville Ford to get repaired. Unfortunately, the part needed to be ordered and then an incorrect part was shipped/ordered. So repairs took a bit longer than anticipated but we were thankful for the repairs being made finally. We appreciate the efforts of Matthew P. who reached out to us to facilitate the repair and Christina in the service department who helped schedule us and keep us updated on the repair.

08/06/2018
Still waiting for a solution on new car
We purchased a used (2017) Ford Expedition that we first saw on several of Marysville Ford online listings in the beginning to July. We drove several hours to Marysville Ford and were able to complete the deal on the same day. In every listing we read, it listed the car as having GPS navigation. However, the following day when we tried to use the GPS, it did not work at all. We reached back out to Manny our sales rep right away. To make a long story short, we have been told to go to a dealer to have them look at it. I am not going to pay another dealer to fix the GPS that we paid for (and was advertised). Another dealer we spoke with said that he was suprised Marysville Ford didn't offer to pay for a dealer closer to us to fix the issue. I asked Manny if that was possible and I haven't heard from him since. It has been over a month that I have been trying to get a resolution to the problem. All I am asking is for Marysville Ford to offer a reasonable solution to fix the GPS such as they fix it themselves or pay for someone to fix it. I would appreciate some communication on this matter since my previous contact (Manny) has not responded.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 08/06/2018

Kathy,

I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with your sales professional. I would be happy to discuss this further to address your concerns.

Please email me matthewp@marysvilleford.com or call me at the store 360-474-2542

Thanks you!

TF
Tom F.
Granite Falls, WA
07/22/2018
Great Buying Experience for F-150
With some time on my hands, I decided to look at F-150's. At which time, I met sales person Jeff Tuttle. Not once was I pressured or pushed into buying one certain truck. I never once felt uncomfortable. Jeff answered all my concerns. He was extremely knowledgeable and was always working with our concerns in mind.

I also want to thank Shawn Barrett in Finance. He made my experience at Marysville Ford very comfortable.

WB
WILLIAM B.
07/21/2018 Category: Sales
Great Experience
I went in to buy a Focus ST. Unfortunately three of us were in there at the same time to purchase the same car. I was one of the two that didn’t get the car, but Baran had actually found the exact car I was looking for at another dealership and made the arrangements to have it in a couple days! Couldn’t be happier!

07/18/2018 Category: Sales
new used trk
we had a problem with it running right and it was taken care of

HS
Heather S.
07/11/2018
We went to buy a specific vehicle we saw online with a specific price and Jeff Tuttle was very helpful in getting us into that vehicle at that price. He was very accommodating in the needs of our family and waiting with us through the process.

WR
WENDY R.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I'm happy that Marysville Ford oil change was faster this time. Sometimes the wait is really long, but I am very bummed out that they no longer wash your car. :(

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Door lock repair
Failed to make the repair correctly the first time.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/09/2018 Category: Service
service
They did a good job finding and fixing my camera problem. My only complaint is that they didn't run my truck through the car wash like they used to when I brought it in.

JAMES R.
Ford Edge
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Booster Failur
The brake booster failure should have been recalled. We could have been killed. Luckily we were approaching a 4 way stop when failure commenced.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 07/08/2018

James

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Brake Booster.

TR
THOMAS R.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, prompt.
Very happy with the service I have received so far.

Everett, WA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Average service
Car wasn't washed very well.. They said a backup light wasn't working, but no effort was made to fix it. Maybe, the main garage has to take care of that. not sure .. Said there was oil seepage from the engine, but Marysville Ford supposedly fixed that problem 6 months ago.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 07/08/2018

William

I am sorry to hear your car was not washed well and that your backup light was not working.

MARIANNE B.
Stanwood, WA
07/07/2018 Category: Sales
Car buying experience
Easy, no haggle/hassle transaction!

MA
MATTHEW A.
Monroe, WA
07/07/2018 Category: Sales
Tom/Sina
Tom and Sina were both excellent to deal with. I got a great vehicle with terms I was hoping for. Low pressure and never felt uncomfortable.

GM
GINA M.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Had a recall on the steering wheel on my Ford Fusion, my husband brought it in and said they were very efficient and friendly. Have always had great service at Marysville ford

06/28/2018 Category: Service
Focus Tranny Problems
My transmission has been worked on three times now, since purchased. I am sad that Ford, sold me a car that they knew that the transmission has ongoing problems. I feel all customers should obtain FREE transmission repairs for the life of the car. Very upset and disappointed with FORD.

Plus, I was very disappointed when I picked my car up from Service after receiving transmission repairs, since my car wasn’t washed.

ROBERT G.
Everett, WA
06/28/2018 Category: Sales
new car purchase
Even though my new car quit working after 50 miles, the staff did a good job getting it back up and running and taking care to see I was kept in the loop and assurd the car would be working perfectly after getting fixed.

DENNIS W.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
up selling my wife on tires
wanted 1 tire tried to sell her 2 found out we bought the other one from them 2.5 months ago and then he told her its probably ok gor now 1 tire 1 oil change had car 3 days that B.S.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 07/01/2018

Dennis,

I am sorry that your wife did not have a pleasant experience at Marysville Ford Service Center. If you wouldnt mind please give a call into the store and ask for the Service Manager John Willoughby 360-474-2542 so that we can try and understand more about the issue that occured.

AH
ANNA H.
Ford Edge
06/26/2018 Category: Service
In and out if there
Service was good no issues. The help at the desk were friendly.