AD
ANNA D.
Hyundai Accent
10/23/2018
Best mechanics
I continue to go to Mastercare for anything involving my car. I trust Jason’s knowledge of cars 100%. I drive close to 90 miles a day for work and I need my car. Jason is always making sure my car is in perfect working order.

DF
Diane F.
10/19/2018
Brake Flush
Jason & his staff are very helpful & courteous. I was in & out in 30 minutes. Very friendly & knowledgeable.I have been a customer for several years & they are a class act.

EO
Elva O.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Elva said that she would highly recommend this business for service.

FH
Fred H.
Kia Soul
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Fred said they did a great job.

TF
Thomas F.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the business does good work. It was a great experience, excellent work and great prices. They were very courteous.

Christopher W.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business provided great service. He said they were friendly, helpful and also honest.

DT
Dottie T.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Dottie said she was very happy with her service,

FS
Florence S.
Ford Edge
10/07/2018
oil change prompt and quick work very pleasant
appointment was prompt very courteous and well done

John W.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Ram 2500
10/06/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a good job. They were fair and honest.

DE
DENNIS E.
09/26/2018
alway friendly with great service
I always get great service, advice and a lot of smiles

AA
Anjanette A.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Jeep Renegade
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Anjanette said the service was great. The front desk person was very nice. They honored their quote after the miscommunication and explained why the cost will be different in the future.

AW
Arthur W.
Nissan Murano
09/14/2018
Oil chg.
The folks that own the business and the ones that work there are friendly, your service is done right and the price is great . We were looking for someone we could trust when we moved to Florida and we tried Mastercare and that is now our permanent garage for whatever our car needs . Thanks guys, you were great !!!!

SD
Steve D.
Fort Pierce, FL
09/12/2018
Brief Service Critique
Good and compentent service at good prices. Repairs and routine servicing done expert care.

KE
KENNETH E.
Mercury Montego
09/08/2018
a/c repair
The owner went out-of-his-way to repair my car on the scheduled day with no additional charge. This was not my first visit to Mastercare. I have had other maintenance items and repairs done at this shop. I feel comfortable with their service. Very friendly staff.

09/08/2018
The Best!
My window regulator snapped and I had to shove papers between the window and the door frame to prevent the window from sliding into oblivion. It’s FL... it rains daily! I called Mastercare, they ordered the part and got my car in and done ASAP! Thanks, Jason!