Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Dave H.
04/24/2018
Disappointed
I expected better service than what I got

PW
PHILIP W.
Harlowton, MT
09/30/2017
THEY SAVED MY BUTT
FROM MONTANA ON WAY TO FUNERAL FOR MY DAD IN INDIANA. BLUE WATER PUMP IN FARGO. HAD ME BACK ON THE ROAD IN 3 HOURS!!!! SUPER HEROES EXTRAORDINAIRE!! i OWE YOU GUYS BIG TIME

Barb & Kent S.
Phoenix, AZ
09/11/2017
SIMPLY EXCEPTIONAL!
We stumbled across Matt's Automotive, due to an unexpected car failure as we drove through Fargo. Not only did Chris, Vern & the crew respond quickly & kindly to an emergency situation, but the customer service was exceptional, and - following the repair- their patience and kindness FAR exceeded anything we could have ever hoped for or expected. Thank you does not seem like enough...but we most sincerely THANK YOU , GUYS for making a couple of tough situations much, much better!!! You're the best!

MIKE B.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/29/2017
Consistent Great Service
Time after time great service is provided.
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 05/08/2017

We strive to grow and improve our customer’s experiences and build relationships so you can feel confident that you’re in good hands. Thanks for your review, Mike! It’s always a pleasure being able to assist you with your vehicles.

WB
WILLIAM B.
BMW 330xi
04/19/2017
Service advisor was kind, fast, and knowledgeable.
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/19/2017

We strive to always provide an exceptional experience for our customers. Our Service Manager, Vern, is a rockstar and we’re glad you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to being able to continue assisting you with your BMW. Thanks for your great review, William!

LEE S.
Infiniti JX35
04/17/2017
Fast service. Also, I like having plan and service log for my vehicle, which they offer.
Friendly staff and fast service.
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/21/2017

Thank you for your 5-star review, Lee. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional and reliable service, and to provide them with education and options for the service and care of their vehicles. We look forward to being able to continue to help you in the future.

VN
VERNON N.
Volkswagen Jetta
Awesome
Tom did an excellent job

Thanks for your great review! Tom is a gifted ASE Certified Technician who takes a lot of pride in what he does and is a Rockstar! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

CHRIS C.
Me
Very informative. Did exactly what I asked and didn't try to push me into anything that wasn't necessary. Very intelligent in explaining some future possible concerns.

One of our core values at Matt’s Automotive is to never put money before people. We want each customer who comes in to know that they’re being given the exceptional service they deserve.  We appreciate your great review, Chris!

RN
RICK N.
Very reliable.
Very routine oil change and tire rotation. Made it a point to tell me to keep an eye on certain areas of wear on the vehicle and probably address them by fall.

During each oil service, we perform a State of Health Inspection on your vehicle to ensure we always can keep an eye on your vehicle. This allows us to get to know your vehicle and address issues or keep an eye on them. Thank you for your consistent patronage and this great review, Rick!

EL
ERYN L.
04/03/2017
Vern for president :)
Great customer service!
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 04/04/2017

Thanks for your great review, Eryn! We continuously strive to provide exceptional service to our customers. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future.

TT
TIM T.
West Fargo, ND
04/01/2017
Matt's has always given me great service. They also do a complete check of my vehicle for anything that might cause problems in the future. There is no high pressure talk about getting it fixed, they let you make that decision.

We strive to provide thorough state of health reports to our customers so they always know their vehicle’s status. Thanks for your great review, Tim!

CHRIS W.
Hyundai Accent
03/31/2017
Professional and on time
Great service at a respectable price.

Chris,
Thanks for your great review! We strive to give each customer exceptional service. We look forward to continuing to assist you with your Hyundai in the future!

NS
NEDRA S.
03/26/2017
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
The only reason I didn't give a five star, this is the first time I've used your service on the recommendation from my mechanic at Lancer's Garage in St. Paul, where my family has been taken their automobiles for 38 years. My Jeep is running great so far, and If all goes well with my Jeep, I'll definitely be back.
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 03/30/2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you and for leaving such a great review, Nedra! We look forward to being able to help you in the future.

CD
CHERIE D.
03/26/2017
Respectful, courteous staff.
I appreciated the fact that I had multiple options provided for services needed, and a fully detailed report of the issues that were found. Along with explanations as to what issues should be addressed now and which ones could wait.

Thank you for your great review, Cherie. We want our customers to know all their options when it comes to their vehicle. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future.

PH
PEGGY H.
Lidgerwood, ND
Chevrolet HHR
03/23/2017
The staff at Matt's has always been very accommodating with our crazy schedule...highly recommended!!
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 03/24/2017

Thanks for your great review, Peggy! We understand just how busy a day our customer’s day can get that’s why we strive to remain flexible to make sure we can get you taken care of.

AH
ALLISON H.
West Fargo, ND
Ford Contour
03/20/2017
Amazing customer service.
I appreciated how everything that was done to the car I brought in was explained in detail via emails and pictures.

Allison, thank you for your great review! We love using technology to help our customers become more involved in the repair process and to help them better understand their vehicle, and the condition of it. We are glad you had such a great experience and look forward to assisting you in the future.

EN
ERIN N.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
03/19/2017
Matt's is always extremely helpful; they always manage to fit my car into their schedule in an emergency, even when they are extremely busy. They take every precaution, and make an effort to find economical options to meet my needs. I would highly recommend them!

Erin, thanks for the great review. Our customers and their safety mean everything to us and we are always trying to find the most economical solution to each repair we perform. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward serving you for many years to come!

DEB G.
Moorhead, MN
03/17/2017
Great place
Alejandra S., Marketing Coordinator from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 03/17/2017

It’s always a pleasure being able to assist you with any of your automotive needs, Deb. It’s great knowing you trust us with the maintenance of your vehicles. Thanks for the great review, Deb!

V
Valued Customer
Honda Accord
03/16/2017
Awesome
Love working with these guys!

It’s because of customer like you who trust us with your vehicles that allow us to be successful. Thanks for the great review!

LW
LARRY W.
Isuzu Amigo
03/09/2017
SRSLY ?
I was disappointed with the level of honesty I experienced in my last visit to your establishment. And by last, I do mean last. To start with, the estimate of $25-$28.00 for a simple oil change with filter somehow grew to almost $40.00 by the time I was at the desk with my debit card in hand. Going in, your staff didn't know there would also be hazmat & shop supplies included in the execution of this service? That's just plain ol' fashioned dishonesty, the kind that will not generate repeat visits to your business. Also, included in the printout I received with my bill, along with all the other service items that need attention (which I don't disagree with) was the fact that my "power drive" indicator light was on & service was recommended. Yes, that's true that it was (and still is) on, however, that is a feature of the 4L30E transmission in this vehicle which raises the shift points allowing more rapid acceleration. I wonder, if I was someone who is as ignorant as the average consumer who has never held, much less turned a wrench, how much I would have been charged to have one of your "techs" push the button on my center console to alleviate that problem? In closing, the 20-30 hrs of shop time estimated to weld a couple pieces of scrap flat steel to beef up the frame where the L/R (that means left-rear) lower link attaches to the frame, is quite frankly, ludicrous. If you don't want to/aren't equipped to handle the task, just say so.
Matt L., Owner & Founder from Matt's Automotive Service Center LLC responded on 03/09/2017

Larry,
I am a bit puzzled about the statement regarding the price of our oil service, since we have a set price and do not estimate it.  It has been the same price for nearly a year, $31.99 plus tax, shop supplies and disposal.  Your total was just over $37, and we also topped off your washer fluid free of charge.  I spoke with the person who you worked with and he said he told you the price of $31.99, so i am not sure where you are getting this price from.  Its been well over a year since our oil service price was in the $28 range, is it possible you called in a long time ago and that you are remembering that?  You received a copy of our inspection that simply stated what was noticed on your vehicle, and thats it.  It was noted that the power drive light was on when the vehicle came in, we didnt tell you anything further than that.  We note lights that are on so you as the customer are aware, but also to protect us in the event you come back and state the light wasnt on when you came in.  The other items that were recommended were for your information.  It is our duty to inform each customer of the state of health of their vehicle, whether or not you choose to repair it or not.  We pride ourselves being 100% transparent with our customers and educating them on whats really going on with their vehicles.  We believe and stand behind the recommendations on your vehicle 100% and we are sorry that you do not agree with them.  Regarding your comments about adding steel to "beef" up your frame, your frame and body are severely rusted through, and in order to properly attach metal, we have to have good metal to work with, which means taking the necessary time to get to that metal, cutting new metal, welding the new pieces in, and coating them so they do not rust.  This would have been a substantial project, and one we are more than capable of doing, but it would have taken a large amount of time.  I am sorry you think the time we estimated is not correct, but in order to do a job right, and stand behind it, we have to do it in a way we feel comfortable as well.  We also consulted a body shop regarding the condition of your frame and the work that you requested and they agreed that the time we estimated was not only adequate, but very fair.  While we always strive to make each customers vistit an exceptional one, sometimes no matter what we do we cannot make that customer happy, and that is part of life.  We never like to lose customers, and we are sorry to see you leave, but it may be for the best as we might not be able to serve you and your vehicle the way you would like them to be.  We are more than willing to discuss your visit further if you would like, and we wish you nothing but the best for the future!  God Bless!