RJ
RICHARD J.
Jacksonville, FL
Honda Accord
03/13/2016
It don't take long for them to get started on your vehicle.
After picking my car up and driving home, the front end started vibrating violently. while troubleshooting the area that was work on, I found the charcoal canister located above the heater hoses, fuel vapor line on top of the canister not connected to the incoming line. The canister is mounted on the firewall and it have two mounting slides 180 degrees apart. Each side will point the two vapor lines left or right. The way it was mounted , one line was too short to reach it connection so it was hanging behind the canister disconnected. this is the first time I had any problems. Also I didn't get my timing checked as request.

FR
FRANK R.
Jacksonville, FL
Jeep Cherokee
07/28/2015
Paid over $400 to fix power window and it still doesn't work.
Brought vehicle in because driver window didn't go down. Paid $400 in parts and labor and window still doesn't work!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 07/29/2015

Hello, My name is John Gordon and I am the owner of Maxi Muffler & Brake. I will look into your complaint this morning and I will call you today to resolve this issue.

I apologize for any failure on our part and I will make it right.

Thank you for letting us know we came up short on your vehicle. This was obviously not our goal.