CHARLES M.
Bmw Alignment
Honestly they where straight forward about my Bmw they we’re just honest this is hard to find anymore.

AF
AMA F.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Scion tC
Best Mechanic in Town
Awesome customer service, auto maintenance, and repairs @ fair prices!

Kia Spectra
Thank you.
I was satisfied with the service and the explanation of the work that was needed and options to allow me some flexibility. Thank you.

SF
SHARON F.
10/12/2018
excellent place!
trustworthy, nice clean waiting room and service area, friendly staff! a great experience
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sharon. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
We look forward to working with you again in the future!

JAN S.
Scion FR-S
10/11/2018
Awesome work!
They were able to fix the stud and bolt on my car in no time before I have to drive 18 hours! String work guys!!!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.
We look forward to working with you again in the future!

MIKE H.
10/11/2018
FIVE STAR SERVICE
Always the best service and support available.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mike. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

SL
SANTIAGO L.
Buick Regal
10/09/2018
Great and quick service
This auto repair shop is the only one I go to when I need work on my car the people who work here are very friendy, knowledgeable And very quick getting your car repair I recommend this shop to anyone that are looking for great work on their vehicles
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mr Lopez. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

DENEGE S.
Tifton, GA
Ford Transit Connect
10/07/2018
For the best service around!
Quick, complete service with an excellent customer service team!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Denege. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/06/2018
Finally found a local shop I can believe in!
Have lived in JAX 2 years, and it has not been easy to find a shop I am comfortable with. They took care of everything needed, plus some other things I had on my wish list - quickly, and at a reasonable price. Glad I happened to drive by and make a note of the name!!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Deborah. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

SO
SONDRA O.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
10/02/2018
Fabulous
The Maxi staff are always very friendly and knowledgeable. They do good, honest work.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sondra. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Our people are the bones of who we are. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

VA
VIVIAN A.
10/01/2018
Always good service
And trustworthy!!!
Never taking advantage like some places do
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Vivian. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

CO
CELESTE O.
Buick Rendezvous
Outstanding Service!
When my car broke down, the tow truck company took my vehicle to Maxi Auto Care. They did an inspection of my car and notified me of areas of concern. They went above and beyond. The repair was fixed and I was back on the road. Staff was efficient and professional and got the job done! Thank you.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Celeste. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We strive give those qualitys every day. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

HW
HUGH W.
GMC Envoy
Top Notch
My experience with Maxi Auto Care was top notch. I went in thinking it was one thing ready to fork out a couple of hundred dollars. They treated me right, they found out it was something else and fixed it. Cost me less than I expected and I've been back on the road, no problem since. Definitely a place I'd go back to no doubt about it. With service like that why would I bother going elsewhere.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Hugh. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We strive give those qualitys every day. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

GMC Acadia
Great service.
Been using this shop for years. Always a quality repair and a fair price. Honest and very professional.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Steve. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We strive give those qualitys every day. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

AG
ALLEN G.
GMC
New customer
Time will tell but as of now everything seems to be great. Possibly the beginning of a long hopefully permanent relationship for service and repairs on my business vehicles. Will update as time progresses...
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Allen. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We strive give those qualitys every day. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

V
Valued Customer
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/21/2018
FRIENDLY STAFF, QUICK AND PROMPT SERVICE. THANK YOU!
DROPPED OFF MY GLK WITHOUT AN APPT AND HAD MY NEEDS MET IN A TIMELY AND COURTESOUS FASION. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We strive give those qualitys every day. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

LH
LAURIE H.
Scion xA
09/20/2018
Honest estimates
My visit on 9/19/19 was awesome as it usually is. Carmen is great, the mechanics are honest, I know I will never be ripped off. Love this place and the people!!!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Laurie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We strive give those qualitys every day. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

JEFF A.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/20/2018
They go out of their way to schedule my auto service around my daily routine
Always 1st rate. I don't let anyone else touch my car. Honest, meticulous, professional, and treat me like family!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jeff. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We strive give those qualitys every day. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

SUE C.
Cadillac SRX
09/19/2018
Very smooth and pleasant experience!!
Even though the repairs cost more than we expected and they had to keep our car over the weekend (parts were not available), it still seemed like a very pleasant experience. They are very high tech which improves efficiency and communication. They can call an Uber if necessary which is very convenient. All interactions were very friendly and respectful.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sue. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/18/2018
Wonderful servic
They were professional at the desk and thr mechanic Spodie was honest and didn't try to sell me stuff that I didn't need. I know garages try to sell extra stuff you may need but if you want repeat business it is better to just be honest. So I appreciated the honesty.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cat. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Spodie is a valuable member of our team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!