06/17/2018
Stranded Car Repair
It was a situation that many folks have experienced. Your car starts with ease when you leave the house. However, when you exit the business you visited your car cranks, but just will not turn over to start. I got my car jump started and over to Maxi Auto Care.
Without an appointment, they diagnosed the problem to be the battery. Since my battery was still under warranty and I had purchased it there; they waved the diagnostic fee and replaced the battery.....no questions. Since they did this for me, I decided to have the tune up done I had been putting off. I was able to get some errands done while they had the car. Now it runs like a top again. I am very pleased. Thanks John and crew!

SUE S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/08/2018
PT Crusier
I would recommend Maxi car center to everyone. They are friendly and very knowledgeable about aurocare.

DON W.
Ford Expedition EL
05/31/2018
Door lock repair
Great work as usual and 40% less than dealer quote.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and for your quick review. Your time and trust are greatly appreciated. We promise to be ready if/when you need us again.

JODYANN C.
Lexus IS 250
05/08/2018
Service review
Maxi’s Is a very professional place...I would recommend anyone to go there, they will take great care of your car. The atmosphere is nice and Dan is extremely amazing!!!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you very much for reviewing our Business. We strive every day to provide  the experience you describe. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

CG
CHERI G.
Toyota Avalon
04/23/2018
Nice, Honest people and Great Service
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for posting this review. Your remarks are exactly what we are shooting for every day. Please come see us again

CHRISTOPHER S.
04/23/2018
Flawless As Usual
Yet another service interval, yet another superb experience. Maxi is the best!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again

JOHN VLADIMIR G.
Lincoln MKT
04/22/2018
John is best.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you, It is our pleasure to serve you. Please let us know when we can be of service again.

CP
CHRIS P.
Ford Expedition
04/14/2018
Always friendly and professional
I get the same expert service every time I need help with all my cars but they really take care of me by treating me like family always! Dan and Carmen enjoys their job and deserve a raise if I owned Maxi! Thanks!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and your suggestion for a raise. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post and we willbe sure to check their compensation.

04/14/2018
Return brake service
I had the front brakes serviced. A week later I noticed my brakes were really squeeling. I toook it back in at my convenience. They did another complete front brake service replacing the pads again for free with no questions asked. I was in and out in no times. The new pads have seated correctly this time, the noise is gone, and I’m happy.
I always get the best service and the work is top notch!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We especially appreciate that you had a problem and gave us an opportunity to make the job corrections to satisfy you. We look forward to seeing you soon and Thank you again for being our Customer

BR
BILL R.
04/12/2018
Customer service
John although I don't see his face as much has people that reflect exactly who he is. The Customer service behind the desk is in my opinion second to none. The mechanics are top notch and extremely knowledgeable and will answer any questions and give you best advice as to any future work necessary to maintain your car.
Bill Robinson
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Bill, thank you and your comments mean the world to me and my Family. We are blessed to have a terrific crew and terrific Customers. I look forward to seeing you in the future, John

RP
RYAN P.
04/07/2018
2016 Sonata
Everything went fine, routine maintenance on vehicle. Thanks to all the staff.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and for taking the time to post a review. We stand ready to help in any way possible

Mary Ann C.
Austell, GA
04/05/2018
airbag warning light
I was visiting my sister in Jacksonville. My passenger airbag warning light needed to be checked. My sister recommended Maxi Auto Care. They were able to determine the problem. They also did a courtesy inspection of my car. I was very pleased with my experience with maxi. I will use this company again. I would definite recommend them. Vehicle: 2009 Nissan Altima.

Mary Ann
Austell, GA 30106
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you very much and please thank your Sister for the referral. Please come see us again if we can be of any service to you or your Family.

Nissan Rogue
04/05/2018
The professional and courteous staff is what makes the place so great!!
Always the best experience ever. Just love Dan and Carmen
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to mention us and we will work haed every day to earn your respect

SR
SUSAN R.
Lincoln MKS
03/30/2018
Knowledgeable
Carmen is awesome!
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

I am very late getting these thank you's out. We sincerely appreciate you and your comments Thank you

RICK S.
03/13/2018
Staff
Trusted and courteous staff.
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Sorry for the late response, Thank you, Your sentiments are exactly what we strive for. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon.

CO
CATHY O.
03/12/2018
Awesome service
Fast and friendly sales and service
John G. from Maxi Auto Care responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for your review, I apologize for being tardy in my response. We appreciate your business very much and hope to see you soon.

Mitsubishi Outlander
03/04/2018
The Staff, The Mechanics, The Affordability
This place is awesome!! You will definitely be satisfied.

Nissan Rogue
03/02/2018
Professional, turn around time, affordable
The staff are very professional. The mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and fast. The price is affordable.
7556f1aff612a67b2fad2332e15f3d58?s=28
JOHN G., Owner from Maxi Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Thank youfor taking the time to post this reveiw. We sincerely appreciate our relationship and we are here when you need us.

Maxi Auto Care Team

MARILYN M.
03/01/2018
Courteous & Honest
Made an appointment to have a "travel check" No wait and finished in about 30 minutes. Everyone is so nice! I will never go anywhere else for my 10 year old car.
7556f1aff612a67b2fad2332e15f3d58?s=28
JOHN G., Owner from Maxi Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you very much for your reveiw and your kind words. Pease let us know if we can be of service to you again.

Maxi Auto Care Team

02/24/2018
2010 Ford Fusion Service
Thanks John and team. Everything went very well. You folks always get me in and out as quickly as possible which brings immense satisfaction since I’m usually waiting on the vehicle at the shop.
The vehicle inspection with just an oil change is also a big deal because of any recommended future service needs. Thanks again

Mike