Stephie C.
10/03/2019
Lou is the best!
I had a big bumper and quarter panel job that needed done on my Subaru Outback from an accident. It looks better than it did before it was hit. The job they did was flawless. Because of Lou’s trustworthiness and my trust and years of experience with Lou, who was referred to me by a friend, my mechanic is 30 miles from my house. I live in Fox Point. There are hundreds of mechanics between us but I won’t go to anyone else.

Oconomowoc, WI
Acura TL
09/16/2019
Awesome!!!
Great service on our two vehicles! We received prompt service for a much needed brake job recently. We appreciated the explanation of what needed to be done. We will be back!

Jeff W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/14/2019
Great loyal service!!!
I will definitely return back to this location. Their work is incredibly reliable and most importantly trustworthy as well!!! They have been great to work with and I can’t say the same for many others. Highly recommended!!!!

Becky H.
09/14/2019
Maxx Auto care
Such a wonderful place. They work hard to help as much as possible. I would recommend them to everyone. They are an A plus business.

David S.
GMC Savana Cutaway
09/14/2019 Category: Service
David said that he sincerely thinks they are the best he's ever been to in his life. He is serious about that. He is very satisfied with them.

WB
Walter B.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the staff treat him well.

FK
Fred K.
GMC Yukon
09/03/2019
Maxx auto review. Great guys.
These guys WANTTO take care of you and your car, not just pretend to. Go there once and you'll go back.

LR
Lori R.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Lori said the service was fine. The employees were awesome, super nice, took care of her problem immediately and went above and beyond for her.

WB
wendy b.
Pewaukee, WI
08/13/2019
Trustworthy
Can count on Lou and his staff to give you honest evaluation. Another shop told me my daughters car was suddenly burning oil and had no oil leak. I did not believe it! I trust Lou and his employees. They did not find signs of burning oil and suspect the shop that did the previous oil change did not put enough oil in at the time of the oil change! Lou is knowledgeable and is trustworthy!!

WW
Wendy W.
Buick Lucerne
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Wendy said she appreciated the service. The employees did a really good job and the prices were fair.

Maureen L.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said she liked that the employees were able to get her in and out fairly quick.

LD
Lydia D.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Lydia said they took in her vehicle quickly and with reasonable pricing. She stated everyone is super good in explaining what's wrong with the vehicle, when she does not speak vehicle.

Randy W.
07/20/2019
Maxx care
I enjoy taking all my vehicles to Lou, he’s not only a great mechanic but is a great man also!!! Very honest and fare ! He won’t fix things without discussing your options and does a lot just because he wants you satisfied, he will always find away even if he has to give up his day off for emergencies ! I’ve been taking my vehicles to him for almost 3 years and can’t think of anything bad to say and that’s rare for me !!! Randy Wilson

Allyn B.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Allyn said the service provided by this business was phenomenal and the staff was great.

ST
Stanley T.
Volvo XC90
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Stanley said the staff always give good service, they're friendly and job is done right.

BL
Brian L.
06/23/2019
Lou and his employees are the nicest people I’ve dealt with in in long time. They fixed stuff that the last shop messed up. Most recently he put a knee steering linkage in my boat which I needed done in just a few short days because I was leaving to go fish a tournament and he cane in early and left late just so I would have it on time. He’s a really great guy. His prices are really good also. I was short a few dollars and he even let me pay him when I got paid

BL
Brian L.
Nissan Sentra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business is excellent. They have a super good staff and their quality of work goes above and beyond.

AE
Alexys E.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Alexys said that she was in and out of the business within a day. The business got her tire fixed and it was the best could she could have asked for.

Jose A.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the staff provided good service.

KH
Kimberly H.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly the staff was super nice and provided good service.