MF
Mark F.
Mountain Home, ID
10/05/2018
Great service and expertise!
Always great! Service is great and the text updates on progress are 1st class! 6 months no interest financing with up to 3 years 36k miles warranty is awesome! If you aren’t in a hurry and want to save money, they will also do customer parts without labor warranty. At over 200k miles each my cars runs like brand new.

KP
Kim P.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/12/2018
Honest shop and great customer service.

SA
Sandra A.
smart fortwo
01/07/2018
Very friendly staff.
Staff kept me informed on the status of my car every day. One of the items they fixed for me were my brakes and I'm totally pleased with the outcome, they haven't work this well since I bought the car. Thanks guys!

RK
Ruth K.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
12/15/2017
Excellent response to concerns
An issue about my car I did not understand. Taking it back the concern was addressed properly and promptly.

PC
Pat C.
Toyota Matrix
11/30/2017
Service review
Recently had oil changed and winterized. Service great. Like the list of recommendations for future care.

RP
Robert P.
11/03/2017
I've had them work on my truck a few times. Each time they have been great.

Jeff K.
11/03/2017
Great Subaru service
Professional, efficient, friendly service.

VD
Vincent D.
Mountain Home, ID
Ford Windstar
10/21/2017
Excellent service, as always. After the service, and on my way home, the car developed a related problem. I called Maz Tech and explained the situation. The technician advised me to bring the car in and he would immediately fix the problem. I have no complaints and will always have the car serviced there.

KJ
Kermit J.
10/20/2017
redu-missed-appt...
missed my appt.for oil change...next morning " no worries "

Jill S.
Toyota Tundra
10/14/2017
Auto repair
This was my first time to Maztech and I will definitely go back. Everyone is friendly and they did a great job on my truck. Thank you!

PH
Patsy H.
Dodge Neon
10/14/2017
Sept. auto service
Very friendly, helpful front desk service. Quick professional repairs & mechanical work. Also appreciate, as I live in walking distance, that I can bring my big dog & get in his morning exercise.

CK
Chris K.
Jeep Liberty
10/01/2017
They look to every detail. Maybe a little pricey but great, friendly personell

AH
Andy H.
09/30/2017
Family friendly
I appreciate their honesty and friendliness the second year I had my car done. It's the place to get your car serviced.

KP
Kim P.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/16/2017
Honest shop that worked hard to fix a problem that was not as cut & dry as expected.

Danny L.
08/21/2017
Oil Change.
Thanks for the oil change. Also, thanks for giving me insight as to what needs to be looked at in the near future for maintenance. Dan.

EJ
Eric J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/18/2017
Maz-Tech auto repair.
Maz-Tech recently did some repairs on my car. They were several hundred dollars cheaper than their competition and very friendly.
They explained what repairs were needed and how long it would take to effect those repairs. I am very happy with their work and would definitely suggest them to my friends and family.

BL
Beth L.
Meridian, ID
Mazda CX-5
08/11/2017
Friendly service both over the phone and in person. They checked my car, called me with the servicing details they recommended, ordered parts, and had it done in a matter of hours! They also said they would send me pictures if anything looked concerning. I will definitely be back!

KW
Kim W.
Saturn Ion
08/07/2017
Wonderful service
The staff was friendly and efficient. They helped me maintain a safe vehicle without pressuring me to have unneeded services.

FM
Favian M.
08/03/2017
They're professional , quick, and fair pricing
I would go back to Maz, I'm very satisfied with their work. Got a txt nxt morning for a free oil change on nxt visit, pretty cool. Thanx Maz Tech

DF
Dennis F.
Middleton, ID
Nissan 350Z
07/24/2017
Excellent attention to detail
The professionals at Maz-Tech did a fantastic job of diagnosing our car's problems, fixing them, and troubleshooting other current needs on the horizon. The phone call and written explanation of services and charges was very clear and fair. We are very pleased and will continue to have our car serviced at Maz-Tech.