Latest Review about 1 year ago

BW
Barbara W.
03/15/2012 Category: Service
Barbara said she liked this business because she received good service.

Ruth H.
Buick Park Avenue
03/14/2012
Ruth & Gerry Hartman
As usual, excellent, outstanding service!
Our mechanic,Dave, thru many years has kept us going with his knowledgeable competent service!

Ruth H.
Toyota Pickup
03/11/2012
Hartmans
Outstanding service by Dave, our mechanic for many years!

Josh M.
02/27/2012 Category: Service
Josh said the employees are really good family friends of his and they always take good care of him. The business does not try and pull anything over on him.

Mark H.
02/23/2012 Category: Service
Mark said he has known the owner here for years and they do good quality work.

MA
Marley A.
Mazda Protege
02/18/2012
Trustworthy service
I needed to pass my emissions test. Not only did they make my car able to pass the emissions test, but let me know that my car was in danger of a complete engine rebuilding. The only thing I would have wanted to hear was more options on how I could fix my car because I got a second opinion by a professional mechanic and he not only confirmed what Maz-tech told me, but offered many other options that would cost less than rebuilding the engine, like getting a completely new or used motor put in. But that tells me that Maz-Tech did know what they were doing in warning me that my car was in need of serious repair!

JV
Judy V.
02/17/2012
Service with a smile
I have been doing business with Maz-Tech for over twenty years and have never been disappointed. The service is consistent and reliable. I have recommended them many times to my friends. I'm grateful they were referred to me by a friend so many years ago.

KC
Kathleen C.
Mazda 6
02/16/2012
maintenance service
The friendly greeting was followed by efficient service. My questions were answered thoroughly.
I waited comfortably with a good cup of coffee.

Tennyson B.
02/15/2012 Category: Service
Tennyson said they were great and the customer service was excellent.

CG
Carla G.
02/13/2012 Category: Service
Carla said they were good.

Todd B.
02/09/2012 Category: Service
Todd said this business did a good job.

Buba B.
Garden City, ID
02/07/2012 Category: Service
Buba said the business is honest and thorough.

Jim R.
Nampa, ID
Acura TSX
01/29/2012
Acura Check
You guys did great. My wife and I did purchase the Acura and will be looking to you in the future for service.
Mike M. from Maz-Tech Automotive responded on 01/30/2012
We are all very happy for you two. Congrats on your new ride! We will be here ready to serve you when you need us. Thank you for choosing Maz-Tech Automotive.

CR
Charles R.
01/26/2012 Category: Service
Charles said they did a great job.

Carl B.
01/26/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said the business was on time, very cordial, and explained everything very well.

Joel W.
01/26/2012 Category: Service
Joel said this business is very straight forward and they knew what the problem was and they took care of it.

VW
Victor W.
01/26/2012 Category: Service
Victor said he was recommended to this business and he has used them ever since.

PN
Pete N.
Garden City, ID
01/23/2012 Category: Service
Pete said he was not impressed with this business as he was overcharged.

Carrie B.
Mazda 3
01/19/2012
The Best in Customer Service
The customer service provided at Maz-Tech has always exceeded my expectations. I have been a customer since 1999 and have never experienced anything but excellence in both the mechanical and service aspects of the business. It is obvious that Maz-Tech is owned and operated by hard-working people who take pride in their business and reputation. I know very little about how my car works but I know who to trust to help me make sure it is safe and sound - I trust Maz-Tech.

David P.
01/12/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said she was referred to this business by her mother in-law and they went above and beyond to help her out. They answer all her questions and stayed after hours so she could receive her vehicle that night.