Review for Mechanic On Duty CB

Jim R.
Orlando, FL
11/09/2019
Incredible, honest, and professional team of mechanics that get the job done right. Highly recommend Carlos and his team. My 2007 Saturn Vue started giving me trouble last week, the engine was making a loud rattling sound and the car would not accelerate. The engine light came on and if I tried to drive it, it would start blinking. After searching online for an honest mechanic, I came across Mechanic on Duty. Decided to take my car in on Friday(11/8/19) and what impressed me the most was Carlos' approach; he was honest and upfront about costs. Instead of trying to sell me into unnecessary repairs, he said he would do a thorough diagnostics before I could decide whether investing on high repair costs was worth it. Fortunately, my car was salvageable and I did not have to spend loads of money on repairs. After driving it out of their shop today (11/9/2019) it feels like I just purchased a brand new car. It's not a hyperbole, that's just how great these guys are. True pros that do an honest job, highly recommend them.