Mercedes-Benz of Portland

LK
Lea K.
La Center, WA
05/31/2015
Chuck H. In service is amazing!!
Mercedes Benz of Portland is an exceptional dealership. Very pleased. Our service guy is what makes it the greatest! Thanks Chuck Haga!!

Jackie P.
Happy Valley, OR
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Excellent service by Chuck Haga and his team. I will definitely come back for my next service.

BT

Kristin P.
MERCEDES-BENZ GL-CLASS
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Easy
Chuck made it easy and as pleasant as auto repairs could be. :)

MK
MARTIN K.
02/04/2015 Category: Sales
Bruce Stromenger
Bruce was great to work with. I am recommending him to friends and I will buy from him in the future.

TL
TIMOTHY L.
Eugene, OR
MERCEDES-BENZ CLA-CLASS
02/04/2015 Category: Sales
Very friendly and patient salesman

AD
Anagha D.
MERCEDES-BENZ R-CLASS
Excellent Service Advisors
I had my 2007 R 350 serviced at Mercedes Benz of Portland. My service advisor now is Chuck Haga, after John O Connor left. He is friendly with a sense of humor and timely in delivery of service and call back. In addition he will greet you and accompany you out to the shuttle service with a Mercedes logo dark chocolate bar!
I am usually able to get next day appointments and service time is less than a day usually depending the issue.

KK
KYUNG K.
Gresham, OR
02/03/2015 Category: Sales
White glove service!
i just got a new e350 from this dealership, me and my wife treated like a king and queen!! I just love how my salesman(romano) treated us . He tried his best to make us feel comfy even the we went through little financial problems, but him and his team made it happen!
I definetly going back to this dealership to purchase my cls this year!

PW
Paul W.
Perfect service
We are always treated with such great care and our vehicles seem to be taken care of just as well. We appreciate the level of care we receive so much.

EG

Great service.

SF
Steve F.
ml350 "e" service +
Excellent Service from Chuck Haga and his team. MB of Portland's Parts Department is built on a 50 year tradition of excellence begun by Paul Meermeier

PL
Priscella L.
Respectful associates
Customer friendly and respectful; prompt service with a smile

SG
Scott G.
MERCEDES-BENZ SLK-CLASS
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Excellent Service Manager, Chuck always keeps me informed of my car status and works hard to ensure quality if number one.
I had thought about selling my SLK, but I have so much confidence in your service department and their honesty, I feel like I can trust them to take care of the service at a decent price.

KL
Kelly L.
Talent, OR
MERCEDES-BENZ GLA-CLASS
01/31/2015 Category: Sales
Smooooth transaction
Couldn't have been an easier, more pleasant transaction. Greg was professional and very knowledgeable about the car that I wanted.

KG
Ken G.
Lake Oswego, OR
The Service and Chuck Haga
Every time I leave I fall more in love with my car! Unbeatable service by Chuck and his team.

JN
John N.
at 50,000 miles
The service department cares about their final product. They get it right and if something is not right they take care of it. I am very impressed

John B.
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
Too expensive
Over $100 to replace car battery, not including cost of new battery

Bruce S.
Camano Island, WA
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Superior Customer Service
Mercedes-Benz of Portland sets the gold standard for customer service. In particular, Chuck Haga was outstanding as he very patiently explained what was to be done to my vehicle as well clearly defining the time-frame. He also had the uncanny ability to answer any questions I had before I even asked! Well done Chuck and the rest of the MB of Portland team!!!