Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LA
Levi A.
Lexus IS 250
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Levi said this business did a good job.

TD
Theresa D.
Nissan Sentra
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Theresa said they have always been up front and they do not seem to want to add extra stuff on or scam her.

Myrna D.
05/14/2016
Your the Best
Always treated with courtesy and respect and a great job .

KI
Karen I.
Fort Collins, CO
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Karen said the business kept her well informed on the status of her vehicle, and their prices are fair. She appreciates what they do in the community.

LG
Lorna G.
Pontiac Vibe
05/11/2016
Courteous, prompt, complete service...explained all necessry work before and after...
very satisfied

TE
Tom E.
05/10/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the business did a great job of getting him in and out. He said it went smoothly.

PB
Peggy B.
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Peggy said the business is the best, otherwise, she would not have her vehicle serviced there.

CD
Chad D.
Honda Accord
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Chad said his vehicle is back to a running condition.

AJ
Alyssa J.
Fort Collins, CO
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Alyssa said the business was very efficient and kept her in the loop. She was very impressed with them even if they had her vehicle a little longer than she expected.

Mark B.
05/06/2016
Trustworthy Mechanics
Fair prices and honest mechanics. I understood the work that needed to be done on my 2000 Subaru Outback when they inspected it.

Cindy B.
05/04/2016
Great work
Just want to thank you so much for your help. I'm very impressed with your attention to detail and keeping me informed. I would not hesitate to come back!!

Ruth S.
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Ruth said the business was customer friendly.

Dan, Sofia P.
05/03/2016
I'm always treated as if I'm and old friend( I guess I am, I've been taking my vehicles to Metric motors for over 30 years).
If you want quality work at a fair price, there is no better place to take your vehicle.

BD
Bob D.
04/30/2016
Thorough appraisal of repair needs and honesty in carrying out the repair.
When I brought my car in for a specific repair, Metric did a thorough check of the car's engine systems, fluid levels, and suspension components. They pointed out potential problems and problems that should be addressed soon, and gave me a summarized record of these issues. At the time I pointed out an issue that I had been dealing with from a repair that they did several years ago. In addition to working on the recommended repairs they looked into the issue that I brought up from a previous visit, and they made corrections without additional charges. I won't know for a few days if the corrections they made addressed all of my concerns, but my initial impression is that they did.

Steve W.
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the business was courteous and fixed the problem with his vehicle.

MY
Michael Y.
BMW 330xi
04/18/2016 Category: Service
Michael said after his last service visit, his alternator belt is squeaking and he may need to return to this facility.

LC
excellent as usual

Richard B.
GMC Sierra
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Richard said overall, he is satisfied.

Mike B.
Jeep Cherokee
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Mike said everything worked out great with this business and he had no problems.

David, Michelle M.
Greeley, CO
Toyota Avalon
04/14/2016
Educated! Ethical! Exceptional!
Metric Motors has been our mechanic shop for nearly a decade. This visit was to have a "new" 15 year old Avalon inspected after purchasing it from the other side of the state. Their initial purchase inspection is second to none. It gives a huge sense of peace about the health of the vehicle. We did have one specific item to have looked at while it was being serviced. We thought it might be a power steering pump. Boy am I glad we had the car inspected and didn't just start playing backyard mechanic!! It wasn't the power steering pump at all! While some mechanics might take you for a ride and lighten your wallet at the same time, I can trust Metric Motors: Dan, Rick, Foster and the gang in back to give it to me straight, point out what NEEDS to be fixed, not what will make them the most money! I had forgotten my Oakley sunglasses in the car when we dropped it off. I wasn't even sure they were left in the car. I picked up the car and they were still there!! There are some places I have had service in the past where your spare change or CDs would disappear. Metric is owned, operated and staffed by standup professionals who earn my respect every time I call or get service. As if having the best mechanics in the state taking care of my vehicles wasn't enough, Metric Motors has free loaner cars when you are able to plan ahead for those longer service time necessities!! How can you tell if your mechanic is a good one? They have older cars in top notch condition...putting money where it counts, in their staff and equipment!! Thanks Metric Motors for all you do to make getting vehicle service a no brainer!!!