Latest Review about 2 months ago

TH
Tom H.
12/25/2016
Steering problems
I took my truck to Metric because I thought it had a serious steering problem. It wandered back and forth a lot and I feared it was going to cost a lot to get it fixed. They examined it and determined the only problem was that it was out of alignment. A new alignment fixed the problem. Thanks Metric for not gouging me.

TC
Terry C.
Berthoud, CO
Dodge Dakota
12/23/2016
Headlight Electrical Repair
My old truck had intermittent flickering headlights, and I could not drive it after dusk or before dawn. MM quickly found and repaired the problem. Fast and effective!

Joyce F.
Lexus ES 330
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Joyce said this business has friendly, helpful and fast service.

DK
Deb K.
Lexus GX 470
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Deb said the business did what needed to be done. They were very polite and knowledgeable. They provide good service.

Rob G.
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Rob said this business has reasonable prices, they are friendly and they provide loaner vehicles.

Dennis M.
Hyundai Accent
12/20/2016
Dealing with people who know what they are doing and do it with a smile
What ever is wrong with any of my autos they seam to know the best way to fix them quickly and fair on prices! Thank Yo

AC
Alan C.
Chrysler Town
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Alan said this business did a good job, they communicated with him well and they got the job done quickly.

DF
Deanna F.
Honda Accord
12/18/2016
Fiendly ervice. It was so good to see Dan there last week .
I'm always more than satisfied with their service.

Brianna H.
Volkswagen Golf
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Brianna said this business is fantastic.

Tom, B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Tom said this business did exactly what he wanted them to do.

Dennis M.
Dodge Dakota
12/14/2016
my truck
Serviced and take care of my truck

DA
Dave A.
Toyota Prius V
12/12/2016
First-class service
First-class service, as usual. Metric Motors helped me get >200k miles out of a 2002 Prius before I passed it on to my son. Now we're working on doing with same with a 2013 Prius V.

OH
Orville H.
12/11/2016
My wife and I feel appreciated as a customer
We have had a few of our cars worked on at Metric Motors. We have had to replaced a clutch, have the four-wheel-drive system worked on because it was not engaging properly, a muffler replaced along with some electrical work, all performed by Metric Motors.
I've never had an issue with anything they've worked on. I've never had to go back for something that was overlooked or not done right. When I pick up my car or truck from Metric Motors the steering wiheel and shifter are not dirty and oily.
I trust Metric Motors to look out for my interest. Orville & Cherlyn

DA
Dave A.
GMC Sierra
12/09/2016
Loveland's Finest
Loveland's best...maybe the best anywhere. Efficient, polite, and helpful. Nobody blinks when I roll up in my muddy, ranch-ugly GMC 3500 4x4--amidst rows of beautiful, pampered imports. I'll take my new-ish Prius V there as soon as "free" service at the dealer is exhausted.

BD
Berrett D.
12/09/2016
Excellent customer service
Overall great service. Appreciate the loaner car. Only three small things I noticed this time that caught my attention : 1) Service agent initially recommended belt replacement at 60k which seemed early to me. 2) Maintenance light was not reset. 3) Car Fax did not reflect service performed until several days later.