Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BD
Brian D.
Honda Accord
08/07/2016
Fixed driver side power window for about 1/4 of what the Honda Dealer told me.
Recommended by a BG representative and I couldn't be happier with the cost. I had a driver side power window fall off the rails and the Honda dealership told me $500 with labor and parts. Metric did it for $130 because it only needed to be glued on. Works like a charm. Definitely the type of honesty I'm looking for!

ES
Ellen S.
Honda Accord
08/05/2016
First visit
Everything was great--over and above 😃 What I could have expected.

AE
Alicia E.
Honda Element
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Alicia said she has dealt with this business for years. The service was fantastic.

Tito, Alisha M.
07/28/2016
The Best!
Very professional and extremely honest! You just can tell they have your best interest at heart.

DT
David T.
Fort Collins, CO
Subaru Legacy
07/28/2016 Category: Service
David said this business is flexible, being able to accommodate his schedule, and they gave good service.

LA
Lucille A.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/27/2016
Routine oil change and general check up
I have a total trust in your care of my car

PT
Peter T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Peter said he was given an appointment time and he was in, and out in a timely manner. The employees did good work.

BF
Bob F.
Acura MDX
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Bob said this business had great service and they always do a good job.

Barbara M.
GMC Jimmy
07/18/2016
My First Time At Metric Motors
Friday, July 15, 2016 was my first time at Metro Motors. I decided to switch auto care because of several recommendation from friends who go to Metro Motors. Rick was great on the phone to recommend 'not' to buy a certain car I was looking at. It was challenging to get an appointment for an oil change, but I understand they are very popular and busy. The waiting area was clean and large enough to handle 4-5 people. It took an hour for the oil change exactly the time I was told. I will be back to get the recommended repairs. The only one thing that happened was when I checked out, the $20 coupon wasn't correctly done and I had to wait for it to be corrected. But that was a small thing. It's always amazing to me that people use cell phones in an office, airport or even Metric Motors that others can hear their conversations rather than telling the person on the other end that they can't talk right now, or take the call outside or elsewhere. Most places say...not to use your cell phone because it's rude to others, etc. Maybe Metric Motors should have a similar sign. Thank you for allowing me to make my opinions known.

LF
Larry, Peggy F.
Milliken, CO
07/14/2016
Service on my 1999 Toyota Tacoma
Excellent as usual Rick or Foster take the time to explain any questions I have. Dan has a good group of guys at his business.

LG
Lorna G.
Berthoud, CO
Pontiac Vibe
07/13/2016
prompt complete service, explains all work done or needed
completely satisified

LG
Louise G.
Lexus RX 400h
07/13/2016
Metric Motors is my vehicle's 5-Star wing-man!
As a single woman, I can't express how great it is to have a repair shop I trust and can count on to keep my car safe and running properly, at a reasonable price. The guys at Metric Motors are professional, knowledgeable, honest, and generally make you feel cared for and protected. If you're looking for a shop you can trust - this is definitely it!

Diane S.
Subaru Legacy
Expect the best!
I have been a customer for years, and the customer service keeps on keepin' on at a high level.

Anita B.
07/11/2016
They Stand Behind Their Work!!!
I had an issue with the cranshaft seals on our Subaru. It took a couple of returns to get it fixed right as their was an issue with one of the cranks. Metric stepped up and it didn't come back until it was totally fixed. Will keep on using them...

PC
patti C.
07/09/2016
The courtesy you are treated with when you take your vehicle in
have always had excellent service at Metric Motors

PC
Patti C.
07/08/2016
The courtesy you are treated with

PH
Palmer, Debbie H.
Berthoud, CO
Chrysler Town
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Debbie said this business was easy to communicate with and they did a good job.

GS
George S.
07/07/2016
Did not know how to fix my truck
I took my truck in for a throttle body issue. They said the recommended fix was to replace the throttle body which cost well over $1000. I did some research on the Internet myself where I found others who had the same problem. They simply cleaned the throttle body which fixed the problem. I will be performing this maintenance myself with a couple of cans of spray cleaner and about an hour of labor or so. I was charged over $50 for the Metric Motors' diagnosis. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

Meredith L.
Nissan Xterra
New Radiator
Metric has repaired my 2001 Nissan a few times. Each visit by phone or on site has produced the same outcome...great service with an honest and reluable staff. Most recently Metric replaced a radiator in just a few hours, after approval. My boyfriend is now taking his 2001 Toyota truck to Metric.

PM
Paul, Teresa M.
Smart Fortwo
Smart review
It is so easy to drop off a vehicle and pick up when the repair and maintenance is completed