Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Caulder W.
07/06/2016 Category: Service
Caulder said the service was great, cheap, and he had no complaints.

PM
Paul, Teresa M.
Smart Fortwo
07/02/2016
Carefree car care
Easy drop off and pick up. Friendly and knowledgeable staff

Lisa B.
Longmont, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said she would not recommend this business because she thinks they are kind of expensive.

LC
Larry, Ann C.
06/29/2016
LARRY COMBS
excellent as usual

GB
George B.
06/22/2016
All of the good things are here.
Is always the same - fast, reliable and accurate. Always confident in their recommendations.

BF
Bill F.
06/22/2016
70,000 mile service
They started working on the car at the scheduled time and the service was completed in less that a half an hour. They checked many things to make sure they were ok.

LF
Larry, Peggy F.
Milliken, CO
Lexus ES 330
06/20/2016
Business Integrity
I took my Lexus to the dealership and was told my water pump needed replacing. I then took it to Metric Motors a few hours later Rick called and said the pump was just fine. This is why I've been going to them for years for service on my cars.

Rick C.
Windsor, CO
Toyota T100
06/19/2016
always do a wonderful job on my truck
Rick. He is helpful and doesn't push the customers to have more work done.

Jim, Nancy D.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/18/2016
Took my car in on very short notice. Had it done way ahead of scheduled time.
Great guys. They out did themselves this times.

Margaret R.
06/16/2016
Rick in a bad mood
It was evident that Rick was really in a bad mood.
Dan M. from Metric Motors responded on 07/13/2016

Margaret,

I'm sorry our service was any less than stellar. We're grateful for all of our customers, and YOU have been especially good to work. We appreciate the loyalty you've shown.

I hope that we can continue to be of service for you in the future. I promise, we will be looking forward to the next opportunity to greet you with a smile!

DF
David F.
Audi TT
06/15/2016
Metric Motors knows their stuff
I like the fact that Metric Motors recommends the proper maintenance for our car. My wife and I feel confident with their service.

Sally S.
Lexus RX 400h
06/11/2016
First experience was a positive one
This was my first visit to Metric Motors in 15+ years and I was not disappointed. From the friendly greeting when I walked in the door, to a pleasant chat with Foster while work on my car was being finished up, I felt reassured that I would receive the same dependable service I did years ago. I'm impressed with the online service record availability. It will make my record keeping easier!

Anita B.
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said this business did everything. They were great and honest.

LA
Lucille A.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/05/2016
Guy's not as friendly as usual
Same

Dan, Sofia P.
Berthoud, CO
06/05/2016
They always make it easy to get my vehicle serviced.
Always a good experience when I have a concern regarding the maintenance of my vehicles.

JY
Jane, Dan Y.
06/04/2016
They checked on an oil leak to see if it was related to a prior repair done 6 weeks ago at your shop.

BG
Bill G.
Mercury Sable
06/04/2016
replace eng, mountes
I was well please with the service and integrity of metric motors; I will be back. I will be out of town for the month of
une.

LL
Lawrance L.
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Lawrence said everything was done as he requested. There was a couple of small things he wanted to address, regarding an issue with his vehicle.

NK
Nick K.
Wellington, CO
Subaru Legacy
06/02/2016 Category: Service
Nick said the business always provides quick and good service.

Sue M.
Toyota Yaris
05/20/2016
Great staff, friendly, feel they are honest and trustworthy.
Great staff, friendly, feel they are honest and trustworthy.