Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LC
LOU C.
06/22/2019
Trustworthy
They kept me apprised of all the repairs that needed to be done and to keep me safe driving. Happy with their service and feel safer after they did their magic on my car. Will definitely keep going back.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/24/2019

Lou - We are so glad to know how pleased you are with the service you receive from us at Metro. Your safety on the road is very important to us and we appreciate the trust you put in us.

James S.
Escondido, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
06/21/2019 Category: Service
James said that the staff at the place were very courteous and the vehicle works.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/24/2019

James - Thank you for choosing Metro to take care of the repair on your Colorado. We know you have many choices when it comes to automotive repair and appreciate you choosing us.

MO
MICHAEL O.
Lexus ES 350
06/18/2019
Metro for life
Metro Transmission and Auto is the best, if you want to get ripped off go elsewhere. They have the cooking channel on in the lounge so you can grab some ideas while you wait . The pricing is fair and honest. Short and to the point, Oh I forgot to mention the AAA rating !
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/19/2019

Michael -Thank you for the very kind words. We do appreciate the years of trust you have put in us with all of your vehicles.

CA
CHERYL A.
Menifee, CA
06/12/2019
outstanding service
Outstanding service, one of the last honest work shop that doesn't overcharge customers for Unnecessary car service. Thank you for a Job Well done.

Jimmy
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate the trust you put in us and hope to be able to help you with any future automotive needs.

JASMINE F.
San Diego, CA
Acura TSX
06/07/2019
Very helpful and informative!
The family who owns this company is wonderful, another mechanic recommended them to me a few years back. As a young driver I greatly appreciate their feedback and notes as well as email reminders so I stay on top of my regular maintenance. when faced with worn out parts they informed me and I was able to get price estimates and write down in order of most important to save up to fix each of my vehicles issues (as a broke college kid it is very helpful in keeping my car going while keeping my budgeting in mind)
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Jasmine- We are glad that you are so happy with the service you receive from us. We appreciate you and your dad for trusting us to make sure your vehicles stay dependable and safe.

MT
Mike T.
Chevrolet Aveo
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business did not put a new filter in the vehicle during the service.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Hey Mike...just to let you know, we didn't charge you for a transmission filter and they usually don't need to get replaced in that style of transmission due to its a screen and can be cleaned.

BRUCE S.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
06/02/2019
Engine, trans, steering, brake, etc. rebuild, 1990 Olds 88 Royale
This was probably your biggest W.O. of May! We've driven the car about 800 miles since all the work was done, and it runs perfectly. Yes, it was expensive, but not as much as the use tax, license, registration, and higher insurance premiums of the newer (2016-2018) used cars we were thinking of buying!
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

Bruce - We are very proud to have customers such as yourself who for so many years have put their trust in us at Metro. We appreciate you very much.

TH
THOMAS H.
Carlsbad, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
06/02/2019
Competency wrapped in Honesty
I was a bit concern letting Metro Trans & Automotive work on my 2015 Z51 Corvette. The compressor for my AC went out and my clutch pedal was not coming all the way up. The AC work entailed dropping the entire front axle assembly to get at the compressor and then realigning the front! Metro did a superb repair for $1,950.00 whereas the dealership wanted $2,800! This included changing the serpentine drive belt for the price of the belt only (since they were in there)! I am certain my local Chevy Dealer would have tacked on hundreds more. The clutch problem I decided to wait on....Metro would have fixed it for 2K...the dealer wanted 3K. It entailed taking apart the entire console! They did try to lubricate all the accessible parts for free....it did not work. I hooked up a spring and this seems to have solved the problem. I've been looking for a repair facility that is competent and honest...all at a fair price for a long time. Metro Transmission & Automotive are my go to auto repair company now.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

Thomas - Thank you for the very kinds words,we do appreciate it. We know that when it comes to automotive needs you have many choices and are glad that you have put your trust in us.

JOHN WILL C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/01/2019
Dependable!
Family business with friendly, knowledgeable people that stick to the price quote. Repairs completed on time too.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

Kim - Thank you for bringing in the Mercury for the inspection. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

FH
Froy H.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Froy said the service was good.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Froy - Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of the repairs on your BMW. We do appreciate it.

AP
Angelo P.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said the staff was very accommodating with prices and his circumstances, and the service was efficient.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Angelo - Thank you for coming in to Metro for the repair on your Toyota. We do appreciate your trust.

Matt C.
Escondido, CA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the service was quick and efficient. The staff stayed late to work on his vehicle and thoroughly explained the services performed.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Matt - Thank you for bringing in the F-150 for service. We are glad that you are satisfied with the service you received and look forward to helping you with any future automotive needs.

MK
Matthew K.
Acura 3.2CL
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the staff was very forthright and honest. He appreciated they took pictures to explain things and keep him updated. He did think it was a bit pricey.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

Matthew- Thank you for the opportunity to repair the transmission on your Acura. We know it is quite an investment for quality components and we do appreciate the trust you put in us very much.

TIM M.
04/13/2019
best place to go
I will only go to metro, have for years, trust there work and like the people. Honest and fare service.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 04/15/2019

Tim - Thank you for the years of trust you have put in us. We appreciate you very much.

HW
HOWIE/KIERAM W.
Ram Pickup
04/12/2019
They get the job done right!
The crew at Metro is great. They go beyond what I expect and are always friendly and accomodating. If the scope of the repair changes they always communicate the what difference is.
Sometimes it's even less tha anticcipated!
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the years of trust you have put in us to handle the maintenance and repairs on your vehicles.. We know how important overall quality and satisfaction is to you and appreciate confidence you have in us.

Bob B.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff is friendly, they do good work and the price is reasonable.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 04/15/2019

Bob - Thank you for the many years you have trusted us to take care of your vehicles. We wish you all the best with you r move and in retirement.

JOHN G.
04/05/2019
We love Metro it's the only place we go for our vehicle needs.
Metro is the best place to take your vehicles for service. They are knowledgeable, experienced, professional, friendly, plus fair and honest. My wife and I thank them for being there to serve our auto needs.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 04/08/2019

John - Thank you for choosing Metro to take care of the services on your vehicles. We appreciate the trust you put in us very much.

QB
Quintin B.
Volvo 244
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Quintin said the business staff was very nice and did a good job explaining what they could and couldn't do.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 04/08/2019

Quinton - Thank you for coming to have the maintenance done on your Volvo. Please let us know if we can help with any other automotive services in the future.

SK
Steve K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve's wife. She said she was very pleased with the service and the staff was very friendly. She said thanks for the good work and good attitudes.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for bringing in the Mercedes for maintenance.  We appreciate the opportunity to take care of the needed service.

MO
MARIO O.
03/24/2019
Friendly and professional.
As a long time customer I could cite many instances of good service. Trust me, you get it right.
Rick G., Owner from Metro Transmission and Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

Mario, Your patronage over the years means a great deal to us. We appreciate you and the trust you put in us.