Jimmy D.
Eloy, AZ
09/01/2018
Leaf springs
Wanted them to replace both leaf springs and they only got 1 done in a 2 day span. Was told it would only take one whole day to do the whole job. Then they started saying they couldn't get the new bushing I put in my old spring out to put in the replacement spring. So I had them put my old spring back in and still wanted to charge me for the whole job but after arguing for awhile they did only charge me for the one spring they did fix. After I picked it up it took me 30 min at home with no shop or certified mechanic to change out the bushings and put the replacement spring in.
Do not recommend this place for serious fixes. Probably great for oil changes.

Christopher M.
01/14/2018
A fantastic shop!
A very satisfactory experience. I have found my new vehicle maintenance facility. I would strongly recommend these folks and their services!

KH
Ken H.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/06/2017
Satisfied
Great service, reasonably priced and they have great mechanics

BP

BL
Beverly L.
Sells, AZ
10/24/2017
Tire installation and fluid check.
Friendly worker, they explain what needs to be done and what it will cost.

Mike G.
Florence, AZ
10/18/2017
ARB Refrig Wiring on F150
Another great job! Price was fair & work done in a timely manner. Previosly they installed Rock Rails on my Jeep-another excellent job. Don’t waste your time going to Phoenix or Tucson, these guys are good!!

GS
Gary S.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Gary said the staff were good and the job was done right. He was happy.

RD
Robin D.
Maricopa, AZ
10/14/2017
Always good work
Good work, fair price. I have been back three or four times now and will go back again. That cannot be said of many automotive places. Latest work: front end alignment. They alerted me to a bad tire. I took it to my national chain tire store where they warranteed it. I didn't know it was bad. We have some work that needs to be done on my husbands truck and we will take it to Middletons for that work.

Robert M.
10/07/2017
cruise control
Great Job

Betty M.
Eloy, AZ
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Betty said she always receives good service at this business.

Robb S.
Scottsdale, AZ
10/04/2017
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT HONEST WORK!!!!!
I have brought several of my vehicles here and the work is great with fair prices!! I even brought my RV here and they were able to fix my fuel pump issues and I got great tires from them!! I appreciate the honest work and fair prices!!!! Semper Fi!!!

PZ
Pam Z.
Lincoln Town Car
10/03/2017
Middleton gets it done right
The guys at Middleton Auto are professionals who find and fix the problem. They are the only ones I will let work on my car.

TH
Tom H.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Tom said the business did what they were supposed to do and his vehicle runs well. The staff is really nice and he enjoys doing business with them.

GG
Gavin G.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Gavin said the employees took care of him. Joe was cool and he will visit them for service again in the future.

Roy G.
Ram Pickup
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Roy said he has taken other vehicles to the business before and he recommends them for service.

OJ
Okchel J.
Laveen, AZ
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Okchel said the service was well done. He has recommended the business to his friends who are looking for a good and professional service.

Rene G.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
09/08/2017
Great Service, as always!
Benz is running perfect again! Thanks guys!

MI
Mark I.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/29/2017
Absolute best most honest mechanics in Casa Grande
We have complete confidence in this shop. We can not recommend them highly enough. They take the time to explain your options and the service is first rate.

LR
Leo R.
Sells, AZ
Dodge Caliber
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Leo said the staff were friendly and the work was completed fast. Everything that gets done lasts a long time. They are a good facility to be doing business with.

KL
Kathy L.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Kathy said they were very courteous, nice and honest. She was given some complementary check ups. It was a pleasure doing business with them.