Latest Review over 1 year ago

WM
William M.
Middletown, PA
03/17/2018 Category: Service
William said this business has gone up in prices.

JAMES B.
Elizabethtown, PA
Kia Sportage
11/23/2017
kia sportage
We have been getting vehicles serviced here for over 20 years, SERVICE IS GREAT, very prompt on getting vehicle back to the owner, but recently I had my vehicle worked on. My wife found a 3 inch crack on D/S corner bumper, nothing was said to the owner when vehicle was picked up Tuesday evening. I don't know if they have a new employee. I have never had this problem. Vehicle was not returned the same way it was dropped off. Also, there was the smell of antifreeze burning from where it was spilled on the engine. Overall the owner has been really great taking care of all our vehicles.

AP
Alex P.
Middletown, PA
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Alex said the business took a little longer than expected.

DF
DAVID F.
Elizabethtown, PA
Jeep Cherokee
08/29/2015
Fast, but didn't complete job. Unclear.
Completed my vehicle inspection, which required a track bar. Replaced quickly. However, when this is replaced the vehicle requires an alignment, so for now the steering wheel is well over a quarter turn to the left when the front wheels are straight. I was never told about this up front and realized when I got in to drive. When I asked about it I was told that they don't have an alignment rack and I would have to go elsewhere to have it done. The alignment will cost another $75 on top of the $575 I just paid, not to mention the extra inconvenience. In the past I've been pleased with this place, but am irritated by how unprofessional it was to send the customer away without a completed job, or even a warning ahead of time.