James K.
Baltimore, MD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
James said they were very nice and polite. He brought his vehicle in. They figured it out and fixed it on the same day,
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/11/2018

We remember you. That day you have a meeting with your family and you got stuck with your car around here.You need to be there in the afternoon. We tried to help you to get  to your destiny. We did our best efford so you can get there. Thank you for your card.We are glad that your are satisfied with our work

PR
Patrick R.
Branchburg, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
12/05/2018
They can do it all.
I wouldn’t let anyone else work on my car. They can do it all and they do it right. Been going there for years.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your loyalty, is very apreciate. Always is a pleasure to serve

BP
Brandon P.
Flemington, NJ
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff at this business did great.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you

NS
Nanette S.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
GMC Envoy
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Nanette said the customer service was really great.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you. Hopefully i will see you in the next service

Honda Fit
11/18/2018
Midway Transmission Did Great Job!
I am really impressed! I called in the afternoon on the day a snowstorm was about to hit, desperate to get my car looked at, & my car was fixed quick, and I still had time to get home before the storm. Thank you!!! Will definitely go to Midway Transmission again. I am dropping the regular mechanic I've used. They have been bad. But Midway treated me very well and the mechanic explained everything to my satisfaction. It's important to find a mechanic one can Trust. I feel I can trust this Midway Transmission. I am grateful to them.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you.

Stefano C.
Branchburg, NJ
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Stefano said he got very good customer service and everything was taken care of.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the oportunity. We were glad to serve you

MT
Martin T.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Martin said this business treated him well and was respectful to him.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/02/2018

We are here to help you. Thank you for the busines

John W.
Hyundai ELANTRA
10/28/2018
Excellent work
They do excellent work prices reasonable and their close by
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/29/2018

Was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the oportunity

10/25/2018
Número 1
Muy buen trabajo el que hacen
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your loyalty. We apreciate your patronage

Judy R.
Somerset, NJ
Lexus ES 300
10/22/2018
Very pleasant & good work. K
Angel is very kind & considerate. Also dependable. He detailed my car & did a great job!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the opotunity. We were glad to help you.Hopefully i will  see you in the next service

UA
Umesh A.
Piscataway, NJ
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Umesh said the business was helpful and the price was excellent. The business is very family oriented, they are very nice and he is very happy. Even the customers he has referred to the place are happy.

Jennifer M.
New Jersey
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said Angel is a very skilled mechanic. After she picked up her vehicle, she heard a noise, so she took it back. He looked at it and fixed her vehicle, and dropped it off at her work. She really appreciates all of his help.

John H.
HUMMER H3
10/13/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff is honest and very detail oriented.

KE
KARIN E.
Jeep Liberty
10/02/2018
Always fast and Reliable
I feel very comfortable letting Angel and his team work on my Jeep. He’s been working on it ever since I’ve had it. That includes FREE estimates as well. I can always drop off my car off the night before- and my car will be ready the next day, so that I’m not inconvenienced too much. He always calls before doing the work on the car- to make sure it’s ok. I appreciate this business being honest, reliable and reasonable.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the busines.We apreciate your loyalty

Sean M.
Saturn SL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the business did a good job servicing his vehicle. The employee that assisted him was nice, helpful and informative.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/05/2018

Thank your for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you

ZA
Zackery A.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Zachery said it was good.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/18/2018

Thank the oportunity. We will glad to serve you in your next service

PS
Prakash S.
Nissan Rogue
09/14/2018
Excellent service rendered every time
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/14/2018

Thank yor for the oportunity. We are glad that you have been satisfied. I will see in your next service

Juris K.
Dodge Neon
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Juris said the work at this business was completed promptly and at a reasonable cost. He wanted to thank Angel and the staff, they were professional and helpful.

SA
Syer A.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Syer said that he has already recommended this business for service.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the oportunity. We were glad to helped you. I will see you in your next service

CR
Christina R.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Christina said the business did a great job and she really appreciates the owner getting her a tire.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your loyalty. We apreciate your busines