ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (1)

MAUREEN P.
Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2019
Excellent service and professionalism
As always Rob and his sons are honest and trustworthy. Their work is always above par. They are also friendly, always a smile.

SK
STEVEN K.
02/27/2019
Fast, reliable professional service.
Fast, reliable professional service.

AN
ANTHONY N.
Bohemia, NY
02/23/2019
Oil change and tire pressure
As soon as I drove up the oil change was begun as well as checking the pressure on the tires because of the cold weather conditions excellent job getting me in and out in less than 20 minutes

Nissan Murano
02/22/2019
Great customer service n Great Mechanics
I got my car inspected here today.I was very happy with the customer service and the mechanics are very good hard workers.They are professional and polite.They are honest mechanics and care about their customers.The prices are reasonable too.I definetly would come back here again.Very Highly Satisfied.

AC
AL C.
02/20/2019
In and out
When you need help with your vehicle you call they say bring it in. After they inspect your vehicle they tell you what is broken. They tell you how much it's cost and when you can expect it to be done. Service with a smile and trust that's its done right.

JAMES K.
Farmingville, NY
02/20/2019
Great service and fair prices
Always polite, and knowledgeable. Quick service with great prices.

LD
LAURA D.
02/15/2019
Honest business
Ron knows his business always does what he says
Been going here for years

NK
NICHOLAS K.
Oakdale, NY
02/13/2019
Always satisfied
All my family’s cars go to MDA for service.

BR
BRUCE R.
02/11/2019
Quick Oil Change
Another quick and accurate service from mighty discount muffler.

BR
BRUCE R.
02/08/2019
Known Ron and his family for many years
Quick service always seem to know what the problem may be, understanding team

RE
RAYMOND E.
Wading River, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/02/2019
Fantastic service . Friendly staff ... great prices
I've been going to Mighty Muffler for over 20 years.... Ron and his staff have serviced my and both of my children's vehicles... nothing but good things to say ... one of the few place I've been to in my life where I was given an estimate for repair and when I went to pick up my car Ron (the owner) said he found the part cheaper and passed the savings to me .... Ray

LG
LUYE G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
02/01/2019
The best experience for Auto service
I definitely will go to here again and again if I have any issues for my car. Professional and efficiency.

JUDITH H.
01/31/2019
Sincerity and Outstanding Service
The service is always wonderful-efficient and fast.
The staff is pleasant and knowledgeable.
Ron is a special person, a uniquely trustworthy and pleasant businessman.
I needed a new tire and my husband needed a new battery the same week.
Ron helped us get back on the road and to work with time to spare!!!

MIKE S.
01/31/2019
Honest mechanics & priced very fare!
I’ve been using my discount since 2012. I have a 2003 Toyota Tacoma and a 2012 FJ cruiser . I got fed up with the dealer in my bodythrottle went On my Tacoma. I wasted $300 with the dealer on the cleaning & diagnostic. Ron and his crew never charged me for the diagnostic and replaced the body throttle with labor a lot cheaper then Smithtowm Toyota. Ever since that all my repairs on my 03 Tacoma with over 200,000 miles is running sweet and cheaper then getting into a new one. He too has done up grades to my FJ that I’ll be using for off road adventures and is saving me $$$ rather then going to a specialty shop that you question the work or over pay on the addons. Basically I talk to them they say they can do it and I buy the piece that I want on and they install it, they put in a duel battery, rear diff snorkel and wired the rear for an off road refrigerator. Once I purchase a winch they too will install it too.
On another note I had a coworker that had a frame issue and Ron and his team were able to save the truck with great welding work! What more can I say I have so many good things to say about these guys and they are priced very fare! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

AN
ANTHONY N.
Bohemia, NY
01/25/2019
Great work on correcting the problem was done properly and on time
Great work performed in a timely manner allowed me to get back to work the same day thanks again guys Tony

MAUREEN P.
Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2019
Great service and honesty!
Ron and his sons and staff are the best. Besides being excellent mechanics they are honest which for me is so important.

Nissan Murano
01/08/2019
Great place to get your car fixed
The people are very professional and helpful.They take great car of my car did an oil change for me.i was very happy with their service and I plan to come here again.

RYAN R.
Selden, NY
01/05/2019
Ron and his team always do a great job

BQ
BRIAN Q.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/05/2019
Always great!
Great as always! Going for yrs!!!

MIKE S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/03/2019
ABS & Traction control lights are on
My 2012 FJ Cruiser dash board was lit up. Toyota says bring it in it’s probably a bad speed sensor ($180 part + diagnostic and labor $$$$)
Mighty Discount takes a look at it and it was a simple fix that needed no parts. A car dealership makes there $$$$ on service and very little on sales. (That’s if you do not do the math at a purchase.)
Thanks again mighty discount!!!! πŸ˜‰