GR
Gabby R.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Gabby said everything was fine, but she had to call them to get the status.

MARK C.
Aurora, CO
Kia Sorento
07/12/2019
Honest. Trustworthy!
It seems that me and another customer trust them and the pricing is correct. Fast and dependable.

TL
Tammy L.
07/10/2019
They lie
They had my sons truck for over 2 months. The nechanic broke wires to my sons truck. Thwn he lied aboyt it. My son brought in a new piece for the me hanic to put in and he broke that one. The owner tells me the head gasket was never changed out that it was original. Not true it was changed out. He wznted us to buy a higher end gasket for them to put in. When I questioned them they lied even more. I would never refer anyone to them.

BF
Bill F.
Cadillac SRX
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that he knows the staff quite well and personally.

MT
MICHELLE T.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
06/21/2019
Best auto shop in town!
I have always been hesitant to bring my vehicles into the shop because I have been ripped off so many times by one auto shop after another. A friend of mine recommended Mikins to me and I am so thankful I took their advice! Mikins’ staff has always been nice, polite, and most of all HONEST with me. I will never go anywhere else!

06/17/2019
Always great service
Another great service, free drinks in the waiting area doesn’t get much better!!

JOE W.
06/13/2019
Taking time to point out issues
Thanks to Quinton for taking a minute to point out an area of concern/issue under the hood. Because of this, I’ve scheduled a follow up repair session with Mikens. If this is how you’ve taken care of my issue, no doubt you’ve earned my further business and trust.

LH
Liana H.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Liana said that she is grateful for a small business like this that she can go to. She's pleased with the price, they were done when they said when they would be, and were great. She appreciates all the extra stuff they did like check her brakes, tires, and gave her input about oil.

LH
Liana H.
06/11/2019 Category: Service

AK
AARON K.
06/10/2019
Quick and friendly
Went in for A/C service at 8am, it was quick and friendly and the price was right

Jim B.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Jim said they did a good job.

STEVEN W.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
06/08/2019
Good Work, Done Fast
We ran into trouble when our car wouldn't start unexpectedly. Turned out the engine gasket had failed (had been for a while apparently) and so the spark plug holes were full of oil. Milkens fixed it fast and at the price specified; no complaints. They seem like a good and honest shop!

06/07/2019
Customer service is outstanding!
People are always pleasant and take the time to answer all my questions. Makes dropping off and picking up my vehicles a very enjoyable chore.

Lorie B.
Kia alignment
The Kia only needed an alignment , great job no overcharge , very impressed with everything they do for us and they will recommend us to someone we can trust for other concerns that they can not do
Steven & I go to them first 😄

STEVEN B.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/07/2019
Because they care about their customers and treat us like we’re family
I was impressed that they replaced my hub caps for free after they cracked one , they didn’t have to replace all for me but they went above and beyond , we always go there first for any advice and work to be done by Miken s

Ford Freestar Wagon
06/06/2019
Oil change and tire check
I made an appointment for an oil change. Ben is always a pleasure to work with. (Thanks Ben!) They are so fast. And my van always runs better than it was when i brought it in! (Thanks mechanics!) My van always comes back like it was ( no grease on anything inside). They checked the tires and reset the low tire indicator. Well the indicator didn't reset, so i called Mikens a few days later and Mike answered. He told me to bring it right on down. They fixed it as soon as i brought it down, and they were busy.
They always treat me right there!!!
Great mechanics, great staff and a great owner! They all really do care about you!

PV
Phillip V.
Nissan GT-R
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said the staff were super friendly. They talked him through everything and showed him their work. He trusts them.

LP
LISA P.
06/04/2019
Mikens is always great!
Mikens is always professional, kind and helpful.
Great job!!!

Jen W.
Nissan Murano
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Jen said she would recommend the business for service.

WS
WILL S.
Dodge Durango
06/03/2019
Service was really good, nice people and good prices.