Dave D.
Jeep Commander
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he always uses this business. He stated they are consistently good and have reasonable prices.

Greensboro, GA
11/13/2019
Helpful and professional
I've had both a tire patch and a headlight change at Mike's Tire & Auto. The staff has been polite and knowledgeable, and they've resolved my car issues as quickly as possible. I've also really appreciated the way they do business - helping to fix the immediate issue, rather than trying to upsell or find other problems, as I've experienced in other service situations. Their reliability and honesty have made me a return customer. Would definitely recommend.

RL
RENEE L.
10/30/2019
Great Tire Shop, Wonderful Service
This is the best tire service! Great service. Respectful owners and staff. Order the specialty tires you requested. Check low tires. Always a great stop for car needs!

Ruth C.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said the staff at the business was really helpful to explain what was wrong with her vehicle. She said they explained the next steps and everything else.

Bradly H.
GMC Yukon XL
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Bradly said this business is quick and they have reasonable prices.

DE
Dusty E.
Chrysler 300
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Dusty said he has been a customer for 7 years and they are honest, and the prices a little lower than other places.

VL
Vicki L.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Vicki said this business has reasonable prices and the staff is very helpful and efficient.

NA
NATHON A.
Bentonville, AR
Cadillac CTS
10/14/2019
Extremely helpful
I had a tire come off while I was driving. I needed new studs and a tire. A guy down the road at well automotive said it would be at least 2 days before they could get to me. The guys at Mike's went out of their way to help me and get me on my way. I am so grateful for all their hard work and great customer service. They were definitely a bright spot in my otherwise horrible day.

RICHARD M.
10/07/2019
Fast and friendly.
Walked in at around 11 a.m. they were quick to diagnose and tell us how much was going to cost to fix and how long it would take.

Mark B.
Nissan Pickup
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Mark said this business has always been pretty good, although he thinks the prices are a bit high.

AG
Ann G.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Ann said that the staff got her in and out real quick. She stated that the facility fixed her flat.

NL
Nick L.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the staff are honest and hard working.

BILL B.
Lincoln Town Car
09/08/2019
My old car
Good and friendly service. Always on time, Has good information about my auto.

Chevrolet Pickup
08/30/2019
"Straight forward and quality customer service!"
The mechanic was straight up! He looked at my vehicle. Asessed the situation and gave me a free quote on everything I would need to get back on the road. He was friendly and didn't try to feed me a bunch of bologna.

Ruth C.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said that they got the job done really fast and explained everything along the way. She really appreciates that about them.

BILL B.
Lincoln Town Car
08/08/2019
web
Fast work and good attention to customers.

KF
KEITH F.
Ada, OK
08/07/2019
Got to me very fast in time of need.
I was from out of town in a hurry for a surgery appt my noticed my tire was low pulled in and talked to the manager told him my situation they got to me very quickly and I was able to make my appt with my surgeon on time. Thanks so much!!!!

BARBARA H.
Oklahoma City, OK
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/02/2019
Great prompt service!
Walked in (well actually drove in to parking area first) and explained the problem to the guy at the desk. My car had a very flat tire despite having run flat tires. My previous experience (elsewhere) was to replace the tire. Was really impressed that my tire could be patched and it was done in a very short waiting time. Thrilled that I didn’t have to replace the tire and very thankful that it could be patched. Will go there again if a similar issue occurs. Thank you for excellent service.

NL
Nick L.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was good and the people were great.

WM
William M.
West Monroe, LA
07/24/2019 Category: Service
William said they were outstanding and did a wonderful job. Mike is fantastic.