Overall Rating 4.5102057/5Overall Rating 4.5102057/5Overall Rating 4.5102057/5Overall Rating 4.5102057/5rating 4.5102057
Overall Rating 2.08163/5Overall Rating 2.08163/5rating 2.08163rating 2.08163rating 2.08163

KF
Kelly F.
Charlestown, MA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Talented and friendly team
Helpful and kind, both with car care and interaction. Thank you!

TG
Thomas G.
Stoneham, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not only will I return for service for my vehicle, but if I am still living in the area, I will buy my next vehicle from them.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thomas, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Arlington, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
oil change
Dropped in without an appointment (impossible to get one for Saturday unless a week+ in advance) for an oil change. Mike gave me a good estimate what the wait time was, I had errands to run so big deal. When I asked about other services, he gave me good advice and recommendations. He called me to confirm when my car will be ready.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

Waltham, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was great! Appreciated the waiting room!

Tyler S.
Boston, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was professional, friendly, and quick. Would come back again.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Tyler, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

KK
Karen K.
Watertown, MA
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent services
Repairs handled professionally. Good explanation of services provided. And, Mirak Hyundai honors the warrantees provided.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Karen, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward  to seeing you again!

WF
Wendy F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff - Reliable Service
I'm always confident that Mirak will fix whatever issues need addressing and the staff is super friendly and helpful. They have earned my confidence and appreciation!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Wendy, Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate you you taking the time to fill in the survey & the 5 Star review.

Denise R.
Concord, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Rare Perfection
Nick was ultra professional while also
warm and friendly. He listens ! Not everyone really listens. I personally loath car stuff - buying - maintaining - inspections - registrations - the whole thing is just awful.

Mirak and especially my most recent experience made it all —- actually pleasant.

Other staff were also upbeat and friendly as they entered and exited waiting area.

Thank you for such good work.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Denise, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

ST
Samuel T.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
First maintenance
Thanks to Michael Ferrara everything went well. Even when there was a hiccup in the process of getting my inspection sticker, he immediately resolved it. I cannot ask for better service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill min the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star rating & look forward to seeing you again!

Stoneham, MA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai air bag issue
Very pleasant and explained my options. Pleased that the air bag tension spring was covered under warranty. No hassles. Wait was great, in and out.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Arlington, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Very convenient
My only issue was they weren’t able to diagnose the problem with my check engine light right away. I had to bring it back three days later. However they are right in town and provided me with a car while mine was getting worked on. Overall it was a positive experience.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Scott H.
Allston, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and clean waiting area.
Had to get a software update for a recall on my Santa Fe, they also offered a free oil change. They said it would be about an hour and it was just that!
The service tech was very pleasant and the waiting area had a TV, free coffee and massage chairs! There are even power ports to charge your device.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Scott, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

VV
Vincent V.
Somerville, MA
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil leak covered under 100k guarantee
As always the service representative that schedules the repairs makes the experience great. Recently I've been communicating with Nick and never had a problem. He explains everything right down to the letter and verbally explains the details of the repairs and estimates how long it will take and considers your transportation home if your repair will take a lot of time.

Thanks,
Nick
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Vincent, Thank you very much for your kind words. Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We look forward to seeing you again!

JN
Jon N.
Bedford, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick, easy and convenient
The service department is staffed by professionals who understand the value of people’s time. My car is serviced quickly.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Jon, Thank you  very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

Robert M.
Medford, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Happy w/service
Very satisfied with work performed and done so in a timely manner.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Robert, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Medford, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service everytime
Service Dept is very thorough, takes the time to explain service done and answer questions. Everytime I have had my Santa Fe
checked, the experience has been pleasant and complete.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/29/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Cambridge, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Best visit to date!
Nick Kapanidis was great, more helpful than other service advisors that have helped me in the past.

And bonus...........compared to my last visit, where I discovered a flat tire as I left the service bay, I had a full set of wheels!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate your kind words & look forward to seeing you again!

Marianne D.
Malden, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2019 Category: Service
I liked the fact that there was a shuttle which made scheduling service so much easier.
I was treated in a courteous manner, my vehicle was fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and I was contacted immediately when service was completed. Also, it was explained as to what the problem was with the vehicle and the steps taken to fix it.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Marianne, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Carol M.
Waltham, MA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2019 Category: Service
convenient
convenient to my work and workers are very friendly and helpful
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Carol, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Joya D.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
I am very happy doing my 2nd servicing in Myrak Hyundai. Michael was extremely helpful. Will definitely come back for my 3rd one. Thanks to the servicing team 👍👍
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Joya, Thank you very much for taking the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!