BC
BOB C.
Nissan cube
02/28/2021
Everything is done wonderfully in a timely manner👌
I feel very fortunate to have Mi Tech Automotive to handle all of my automobile issues.

Chevrolet Traverse
02/22/2021
Oll change
It is very timely in getting an appointment. Dropped off the vehicle the night before. I got a call the vehicle was done.
Appreciate the easy appointment scheduling, and prompt reply when the vehicle is done.

AC
ALAN C.
Volkswagen Passat
02/03/2021
As Usual
As usual this visit was like all my other visits to MiTech. Perfect always with an eye toward costs and seeking approval before undertaking repair work I hadn't identified. I've found that you can always rely on these folks to do a good job, to be alert to needs I'd not identified, and cost-conscious for the customer.

SUSAN S.
02/03/2021
Honest - Quality
I've had a wide range of repairs done here. Electrical problems to engine repairs. All done well. After evaluating one problem they told us it was covered by the original warranty and we should take it to a dealer.

Tim S.
GMC Yukon XL
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Tim said they did a good job.

PT
PULVERMACHER T.
Dodge Dakota
01/20/2021
Always satisfied with the high caliber personalized service
The work performed was up to a high standard , even with my older model - high mileage truck. No dissrepect for age or condition of vehicle.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Hartland, WI
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/15/2021
Great emergency work
I have used these guys in the past the work on my classic CJ7 Jeep and they did a phenomenal job recently I had an emergency job they fit me in the great work work with my schedule to get back my truck that was my primary form of transportation great work and a great price I will always use them I will always recommend them.

TRACY S.
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2021
Efficient service
Been going to MiTech for years have yet to have any mechanical Issue with our vehicles misdiagnosed.

AC
ALAN C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/04/2021
MiTech is a Consistent Performer
MiTech is a consistent performer and that is all-important to me so far as automobile maintenance is concerned since I know little to nothing about that. I do know, however, that I get nothing but the truth from MiTech and that is worth a great deal.

JAMES M.
Colgate, WI
01/03/2021
These guys are great
I tried for hours to get these bolts out of my exhaust with no luck. If I knew it was going to be this cheap I would not have even tried it would have went straight to them. Next time I need work I am taking it to them first.

Chevrolet Traverse
01/02/2021
MiTech review
We made the appointment in a timely fashion. Made the appointment for a driver seat repair. They called to update the estimate. The replacement part did not match the interior of the vehicle. They would not let go out from their shop. So they painted the replacement part to match the interior. They are very concerned about the repairs that come out of their business.
Have always had a great experience on anything we do with MiTech

BC
BOB C.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/12/2020
Excellent Service!
My experience with Mi Tech is always great. The work is done promptly and with quality workmanship. I am very pleased😀. Thank you very much!

12/11/2020
Again service was excellent. When I made the apt for the oil change. I mentioned the brakes were vibrating. They inspect and found it needed new rotators. And replaced them.

J
JON GUMINA
Colgate, WI
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/30/2020
Excellent Work at a Fair Price
About a month ago I purchased an older model work truck. It won’t be too long before the day comes that I will retire, so spending a lot of money on a work truck wasn’t a priority.

The truck is in good condition for its age (2010). The former owner gave me repair receipts for work he had done. One of the items was for repairs done to the transmission shifting linkage about 6 months ago. There were still problems with this mechanism so I dropped the truck off at MiTech.

Michael took the time to explain to me the different things that could be the problem and said he would call after they got into the work and they knew what the problem was.

True to his word, I received a call that afternoon and Michael told me what needed to be done and how much it would cost.

The truck was finished later in the afternoon and I picked it up shortly before closing time. As usual, everything was done perfectly and for a little less than the price quote.

MiTech has been our family’s choice for over ten years and we have had many different experiences with them. Never have we had anything to complain about at all. It’s nice to have such good service techs that we can trust and depend on.

PT
PULVERMACHER T.
11/30/2020
All the people working there stand out above the rest when dealing with their customers.
They have completed the repairs and did a thorough professional job. The truck brakes feel as they are supposed to feel, solid and reliable. It stops in a straight line and the rear brakes follow suit, evenly.