Dan B.
02/25/2020
Very good service.
I really like Modern Automotive - good service, friendly and close to home.

PB
Patricia B.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/22/2020
Trustworthy
It's a relief to have a company to trust.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/24/2020

That was always the goal Patricia.  Having moved around a bunch with the military and corporate jobs it was always a bit of challenge to find a place that you could trust.  I knew when I came back home I could make one.

Thank you!

RQ
Robin Q.
Blacksburg, VA
Ram 3500
02/19/2020
Exceptional service
Efficient, skilled, thorough, polite, communicative and reliable service. The best.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/24/2020

Wow!  That's a really good review.
We will work to continue to live up to this standard!

GM
Gloria M.
Nissan Frontier
02/17/2020
Personable
Best service and personable crew. I love these guys !!

Thanks Gloria.
We love you too!  :-)

Chuck & The Team

Radford, VA
02/17/2020
Great
Very friendly staff and my service was done quickly
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the review.  Looking forward to being your go to guys for years to come.

KP
Kyle P.
Stuart, VA
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said his experience was great. They had great service, great employees and great prices.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/17/2020

Kyle, Thank you for the review!
Chuck

DF
Diane F.
Blacksburg, VA
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Diane said they are considerate , they do good work and they don't treat her like an idiot because she is a female.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/17/2020

Diane, We have mothers, sisters and wives.
We know females are smarter than us.
Thank you for the review!

Doug G.
Saturn VUE
02/11/2020
staff
great customer service, polite staff, quick and efficient...
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!
It means a lot to us.

AE
Amanda E.
Radford, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Amanda said that she has had good experiences with this business so far, she likes the way the staff treats her as a customer and she likes the way they have taken care of her vehicles.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Chuck

Joetta S.
GMC Sonoma
02/08/2020
Very reasonable
They are great. Taking care of me when others who try to take advantage. They do excellent work and don't charge an arm and a leg
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you s much for the review!

Lexi M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/06/2020
Great service, and great people!!
My car was quite the stickler and required a lot of brake work; however, Modern Automotive did a superb job at getting the parts together, and fixing my brakes in such a timely manner. Mechanical service aside, the workers at modern automotive were fantastic! They were very kind and communicative with me despite my total lack of car knowledge. I 100% recommend this place and will definitely be returning for my car troubles in the future!
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you so much for the excellent review!

504-382-8808

Kia Sorento
So Far So Good
Currently have only taken 2 vehicles to Modern Automotive on 3 separate occasions for nothing more than oil changes/tire rotations. They have been courteous and honest so far but have yet to have any major work done by them. One thing I am not a fan of is the charge for diagnosis. While it's common in the area, I feel as though if you get the work done by the establishment they should waive the fee.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for the five star review. It is greatly appreciated!

I am happy to discuss why charging diagnosis is the most honest way to conduct business if you care to chat about it.

Thanks again!

Steve W.
Chrysler 300
Tires for 2006 Chrysler Hemi C
I shopped for new set of Michelin Premier AS tires. I was able to get fair, reasonable pricing from Modern. I don't base these decisions on price alone, but also on clear, friendly, and honest communication . There are some positive aspects to dealing with an independent , locally owned garage. Chuck and his staff conscientiously strive to meet your needs and to maintain a high level of professionalism . I am happy to include them as one of my go to resources.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for the review.  I will be sure to share it with the Team here.  They work hard to earn our guests trust and respect.  Reviews like yours are the reward for that work.

NW
Nancy W.
02/05/2020
This darn Jeep
My daughter loves her Jeep. Its been to the shop at least 6 times since July.
Modern Automotive keeps it going for us with drop off, spur of the moment service and always a ride home for me.
Jeep loyalty is a real thing, ugh...
Modern Automative makes it possible.
Thanks, (I think)
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/06/2020

LOL!  Thank you Nancy.  We really appreciate the 5 star review!

Volkswagen Tiguan
02/03/2020
job well done
I have always had good experiences here. They are very communicative during the repair process.
CHUCK S. from Modern Automotive responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for the review.  Being a bit off the beaten path we rely heavily on reviews like yours to let folks know that we exist.

Much appreciated,