ES
Eli S.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Eli said the business overall are nice, the prices are good. Although at one time, the business didn't clear some work before doing it.

SR MARIAN M.
Nissan Sentra
12/11/2018
Nissan Sentra
Dennis & his men did an outstanding excellent job. The handled the inspection & other routine service well. They also repaired the exhaust problem.

PP
PAUL R. P.
Latrobe, PA
12/02/2018
Toyota hybrid
Professional prompt service! Able to provide service on hybrid vehilcles.

EW
Edward W.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Edward said he's very pleased with the service.

SP
SR MARY LOU P.
Ford Fiesta
11/26/2018
What makes the place great.
Dennis and Carol.

SG
SR VICTORIA MARIE G.
11/25/2018
Winterize car
Now is the time to visit Moore Tire Service to have your car winterized. Moore Tire Service is the best place in Greensburg to have this done!

Mark P.
Jeep Compass
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he would definitely recommend this business.

Sharon C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said they are honest. They know what they are doing. Their employees are great . Also she has never heard a complaint since she has used them and that is almost as long as they have been open..

LW
LYNN W.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/02/2018
Moore Tire is always very accommodating.
As usual, I received great service from Moore Tire when I took my vehicle in for my inspection. I like that they keep an eye on issues that may cause a future problem.

SHIRLEY J B.
Pitcairn, PA
Nissan Xterra
11/01/2018
Inspection and repairs
As always I recieved the best service my car is running much better. Feels like new again. I always feel safer after my car is serviced by Moore very professional.

10/26/2018
Service Smiles Positive attitude
Positive

PP
Patricia P.
North Huntingdon, PA
Cadillac Escalade
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said they always do a good job .

JULIA B.
Toyota Yaris
10/17/2018
Great Customer Service
Top notch mechanics & everyone is customer oriented. The best!

Stephen H.
West Mifflin, PA
Buick LaCrosse
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff was professional, responsive, and personable.

RU
Robert U.
Buick Lucerne
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business is the best.

PD
Pasquale D.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pasquale's wife. She said the mechanics are very knowledgeable and she likes the owners.

RZ
Richard Z.
North Huntingdon, PA
GMC Terrain
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they did a great job.

SP
SR MARY LOU P.
Ford Fiesta
10/03/2018
Oil change and check wrench lit up on dash board
The friendliness and service.

JOHN M M.
Latrobe, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/03/2018
Tires, inspection and that little extra.
I have been a long time customer of Moore Tire. I appreciate the effort they put in to communicate with me so I can explain what I'm seeing or hearing, then they explain what they find.

LW
LYNN W.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/02/2018
Moore Tire is always very accommodating.
I was about to take my niece's son to pre-school and my car wouldn't start. It sounded like my battery had died. Dennis came and gave me a jump so I could get my vehicle down to Moore Tire. I was grateful they could take my car on such short notice, because besides the battery, it was discovered, I also needed rear brakes. Understandably, I couldn't get my vehicle back until the next day. I always appreciate the great service and workmanship I receive from Moore Tire. Everything worked out well, because my neighbor was able to take my great nephew to school and pick him up.