SL
SR HYEON L.
Greensburg, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/20/2019
Experience of many years. Never disappointing with great service.
The most trustworthy shop in Greensburg. Honest and fast process. Very reliable!

LW
LYNN W.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/04/2019
It is very convenient for me and the service is great.
I called Moore Tire on a Thursday, because my check engine soon light, had been on for a couple days. I asked if I could bring it in the following Monday and Carol squeezed me in. Since my SUV seemed to be running fine, Monday was fine with me. I appreciate how very accommodating Dennis and Carol always are. You never know when dashboard lights start coming on whether you have a serious problem or not, but Moore Tire always takes care of me.

Dorothy D.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said the staff at this business have always been good to her. She especially appreciates the courtesy transportation they offer.

AF
ANDREW F.
Youngwood, PA
Mazda 3
03/30/2019
Still believes in customer service
A great company that still puts the customer 1st, with great customer service, quality
workmanship, a business that will help to keep your vehicle running in tip top shape.

SK
SHIRLEAH K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/26/2019
My ten-year old Mini Convertible has been given SUPERB care. When I go in for a check-up or service, Moore Tire Service personnel's knowledge and care have kept my car running perfectly. I trust their service without any reservations. Dennis and Carol treat me like I'm a member of their family.

EB
Erin B.
Jeep Patriot
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the staff were polite and timely. The business didn't charge her for anything she didn't think she should be charged for.

JULIA B.
03/24/2019
The Best!
Once again everyone at Moore Tire made the experience easy, convenient and smooth. Thank you!

PB
Patricia B.
Honda Civic Si
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said this business was the greatest. They do every thing for her. They take care of her of. They are a great family and they are good to people.

AK
AMY G K.
Pontiac Vibe
03/15/2019
Like family
Dennis and his crew always service my car like we’re family. I can trust that he will do what’s best and he always does it in a very efficient and affordable manner. I highly recommend Moore Tire all your automotive needs .

MARK F P.
03/09/2019
Reliable
Reliable and friendly service

VK
VIRGINIA A K.
03/02/2019
From a long time customer.
Once again the owner solved my problem regarding the the tire icons of my car. The replacement sensors were faulty and caused the icons to come on. He solved the problem.

UH
Ursula H.
Saab 9-5
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Ursula said they enjoyed the service.

SG
SR LOUISE G.
02/21/2019
Always there when I need the service.
As always, the service was excellent and efficient.

AJ
Angelo J.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said the staff did a good job.

DELVER S.
Lexus ES 330
02/14/2019
Great service, comfortable waiting room, excellent results
A great place to trust your vehicle to, Moore Tire Service has serviced our car since we bought it, the work done well every time. The car is now fourteen years old with over one hundred forty thousand miles on it. We are very happy with our relationship with their service.

DIANE L.
02/12/2019
Best service by everyone at Moore’s! A+ with everything!
You won’t find a better place to take your car for service! They are the best in the business! From the owner to the service guys, you get top notch service and repair! They are very accommodating and recommend them to everyone!

JULIA B.
Toyota Yaris
02/01/2019
Dennis contacted us about work and parts that were discussed during a previous visit...We had forgotten.
A convenient appointment time was set up. Work was completed on time and within budget.
Great group of folks who work in the office and in the shop!

TR
Tammi R.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said they do a really good job.

VK
VIRGINIA A K.
01/30/2019
Replacement of tire sensors on 1/29 19.
As they always do they replaced the tire sensors while I waited . Afterwards they test drived my vehicle to make sure the sensors were working as they should.

JAMES P.
01/28/2019
Neighborhood repair shop gets the job done
I've trusted Moore's for many years with my vehicle repairs. Whether major projects or a minor adjustment, they do good quality work. Because they are conveniently located in Greensburg, it's quite easy for me to drop my car off and pick it up. Dennis and Carol give the service that extra personal touch.