Chandler B.
Gilbert, AZ
02/27/2021
Super Friendly & Definitely Recommend!
I was leaving to head to California in a few hours and desperately needed an oil change. When I walked in to see what my options were Marcus was right there to greet me to go over my options & within minutes my car was pulled inside and being worked on. My work is within walking distance so I was able to go back and await their call to let me know when they were done servicing my car. They noticed a few extra things that needed to be done/adjusted to help me make sure I was all set to drive safely to California. Once I was done paying, I was also offered refreshments for myself & my two year old for the road, which I thought was really sweet!

Definitely recommending to all the staff at my company as well as any friends in the area.

Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2021

Mike R.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Mike said they were absolutely awesome.

01/09/2021
Always excellent service

Mike H.
Toyota Sequoia
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Mike said everything went fine.

Micheal B.
Tucson, AZ
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Micheal said the business does good work at a fair price. He said the staff is friendly, communication well and are consistent. He does recommend them because he could not be any happier.

BT
Brett T.
GMC Yukon
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Brett said he does good work. He's honest and the customer service is excellent.

Mark L.
Chandler, AZ
Nissan JUKE
12/23/2020
Great people, great service.
If you want good, honest service, this is the place to go. I used them years ago when I had a car with some issues. Bought a different vehicle so haven't needed to go there in a long time but now that that car is getting older and requires some TLC I am once again brining my vehicle to Motortek. They gave me honest comparisons of services and costs compared to what the dealership was quoting and they are much better in pricing and quality of service.

David P.
BMW 528i
12/15/2020
The people that work there.
Easy to make an appointment. Employees are all friendly.

AH
Anna H.
Tempe, AZ
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Anna said she's been going to them for quite a few years. She wanted to thank them and added she wishes that she can see them more often but it will be another year unless she has a problem with her vehicle.

David W.
Mazda CX-5
11/30/2020 Category: Service
David said that he's been going to this business for 15 years with no problems. He appreciates all the work they've done for him.

Mike H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he was happy with what they did and how they did it. Maybe in the office, they should wear a mask.

BW
B.j W.
Arizona
10/20/2020 Category: Service
BJ said they are great and get it done on time, when they tell him.

Sharon H.
10/12/2020
Very nice & very helpful
They are always threwal & complete in their care of my vehicle.

Jill F.
Phoenix, AZ
10/09/2020
Fast, reliable, fair, friendly service
You can trust that you car\truck is in good hands at Motortek. My family has done business with them since 2010.