Miles L.
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Miles said they treated him quite fairly. They gave him an honest overview on his vehicle and they didn't charge him. He was referred to them by his son. They are great.

Tempe, AZ
04/30/2021
Great service, honest and friendly staff

NT
Neil T.
Gilbert, AZ
INFINITI Q50
04/29/2021
First Rate
The Motortek has taken great care of us and our vehicles for years. Knowledgeable and professional in every way. We wouldn't think of trusting our cars to anyone else.

FE
Frank E.
Chandler, AZ
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Frank said the business was attentive to his needs.

Mike R.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Michael said the experience at this business was awesome as usual. He recommends this business as often as possible.

DF
David F.
Toyota Sequoia
03/19/2021
Consistently Great Service
Always get great service with straight forward pricing, no games or surprises.

Chandler B.
Gilbert, AZ
02/27/2021
Super Friendly & Definitely Recommend!
I was leaving to head to California in a few hours and desperately needed an oil change. When I walked in to see what my options were Marcus was right there to greet me to go over my options & within minutes my car was pulled inside and being worked on. My work is within walking distance so I was able to go back and await their call to let me know when they were done servicing my car. They noticed a few extra things that needed to be done/adjusted to help me make sure I was all set to drive safely to California. Once I was done paying, I was also offered refreshments for myself & my two year old for the road, which I thought was really sweet!

Definitely recommending to all the staff at my company as well as any friends in the area.

Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2021

Mike R.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Mike said they were absolutely awesome.

01/09/2021
Always excellent service

Mike H.
Toyota Sequoia
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Mike said everything went fine.

Micheal B.
Tucson, AZ
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Micheal said the business does good work at a fair price. He said the staff is friendly, communication well and are consistent. He does recommend them because he could not be any happier.

BT
Brett T.
GMC Yukon
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Brett said he does good work. He's honest and the customer service is excellent.

Mark L.
Chandler, AZ
Nissan JUKE
12/23/2020
Great people, great service.
If you want good, honest service, this is the place to go. I used them years ago when I had a car with some issues. Bought a different vehicle so haven't needed to go there in a long time but now that that car is getting older and requires some TLC I am once again brining my vehicle to Motortek. They gave me honest comparisons of services and costs compared to what the dealership was quoting and they are much better in pricing and quality of service.

David P.
BMW 528i
12/15/2020
The people that work there.
Easy to make an appointment. Employees are all friendly.