HE
Howard E.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Howard said he has been going to the business for years and that they are the best.

JV
Joyce V.
07/28/2020
Honestly
Have been taking my car for service for 4 years. They are very professional and do a great job.

07/28/2020
This business is a well oiled machine.

Mike H.
Toyota Sequoia
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they did a really good job, did what he asked, in a reasonable time and at a reasonable price.

WB
Will B.
Ram 2500
07/24/2020
Best Auto Maintenance Shop in the Valley
I can not give a higher recommendation to the Motortek team. They are honest, fair and highly skilled mechanics. The quality of work is second to none. They are highly customer focused. I have been using their services for about 8 to 10 years. I send all my friends and family here and I have not heard a single complaint. Nearly all of them still use Motortek to this day.

BR
Brad R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/18/2020
Honesty, Knowledge, Workmanship, They actually care about their customers and the vehicles they work on!
These guys are the best mechanics I have ever came across! I had just gotten my truck back from a dealership that told me that I needed a new engine because my water pump went out and my truck overheated. I was sceptical and worried so I took it to Motortek. I told them about my situation and what the dealer said. They assured me that they would do a full diagnostic and be straight up with me. And I have to say, I got the most detailed and better explained analysis on my truck than I have ever in my 30 years of owning a vehicle. I did not need a new engine I just needed thorough repairs. Not only did they find the problem and fix it properly at a fair price, when I was pushing to add more work they were completely honest with me on some of the requests telling me that it was not needed at this time. Most companies, especially mechanics would have tried to rank me for every penny that I would have gave them. Motortek is NOT one of these companies. They are honest and completely looking out for their customers. I will never take my vehicles to anyone else. If I have to drive across the state of Arizona I will. They saved me money, got my truck running like when I bought it, and made me feel so comfortable through the whole process. I'm going to do what I can to get everyone I know, and others, to never go anywhere else but Motorteck. I am an absolute customer for life. There's not enough room on the page to completely describe what a great company Motertek is , and how grateful I am to them.

Marta C.
07/17/2020
Walking in to this place I have a pc of mind !
Motortek !! Honest people I ever know! Mechanics are amazing I have bring my car to this place since I moved to Arizona and I’m so happy I found them ! Best customer service from the front desk to the back mechanic shop !!
Motortek !! Thank you for amazing service my car is running good !! If you need Car service visit motortek

NT
Neil T.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/14/2020
Best service around.
Great service, fair pricing and impeccable integrity.

Chris W.
Phoenix, AZ
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/07/2020
Outstanding Customer Service...served with a smile.
The air-conditioning went out on my 2010 Toyota Tundra on a Sunday. I was able to contact John, the owner, and they made space for me immediately Monday. Maurice, the service coordinator, was pleasant to talk to and provide a service with a smile. This is my first experience with Motortek and definitely will not be my last. I am elated with their service and attention to detail. Not to mention, they are straightforward with her assessments and pricing!

Jeff G.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he has had no issues and the staff was just about as customer service professional as they can be.

Congini C.
Dodge Charger
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Congini said he owns the business next door to this one. He probably is at this business 9 times a day. They are good people, helpful and very easy to work with.

PK
Phillip K.
Geo Prizm
06/19/2020
Repair visit
I went in to Motortek to get my passenger side headlight bulb replaced. While there, I also decided to fix one of my axles that had needed repair for a while. Maurice is always great to interact with in the office and always is very up front and honest with me. After the mechanics had looked at my car, Maurice let me know that the tie rod was in very bad shape and needed to be replaced to prevent any safety issues with steering. While there, I decided to also replace my rack and pinion which also had been needed to be done for a while. When I picked up the car the next day and drove it, it definitely was a more smooth ride :)

I have been coming to Motortek for years and these guys are always honest with me with what needs to be done. They never try to pressure me into something that is not needed for the car and I appreciate that. I highly recommend them!!

Dillion G.
Nissan Xterra
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dillion's spouse. She said the staff does good work, communicates well, and offers reasonable prices.
MT
Motortek Auto Repair T. from Motortek responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Motortek Auto Repair Team
480-835-5565
MT
Motortek Auto Repair T. from Motortek responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to comolete a review. We appercitae having you as a loyal customer Angela.

Motortek Auto Repair Team
480-835-5565

RD
Robert D.
06/09/2020
Quality work without high pressure up selling
It is important to me to support local small business when I can.
Getting to know the owner and understand that his and his partners business philosophy has honesty and value at the top of the list goes a long ways with me!

Ken S.
Mesa, AZ
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/03/2020
Competence.
The same qualities you look for In a surgeon - experience, skill, professionalism, competence, and knowledge - are all represented here. The result? A comfortable feeling knowing you’re in the right place.
P.S. Even the coffee’s good.